Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoonLover1999
    • May 2024

Life has gone to hell

Like I said in the title my life is basically fucked.

Some of the more common members will notice I have been absent from the forums for a month. This is because in this month I have had the best and worst experience of my life.

Basically to start from the beginning I had the realisation that the balloon Fetish would hinder my relationship chances so I decided to give them up for good. Obviously as I’m here you can guess how that’s going.

My best friend who I have fancied for a while and knows about my thing for balloons decided to support Me with my rehab and during this time I spent 2 weeks in Greece on a holiday with him and my family. It was during these 2 weeks he confessed he had feelings for me but in his words “nothing can happen” for fear of compromising our friendship. Then during the last day things got heated and we showed each other our dicks and allowed each other to touch them with clothes on at first. Later that day we decided to do it again with a full exposure and started my to jerk each other off. This lasting for a minute at best before immediately realising that what we did was a mistake and going into seperate rooms to finish ourselves off.

This was the last day of the holiday and he was due to spend the first night back in England at my house with my parents. It was then that he started talking about what happened and inevitably ended up giving us both errections that we decided rather foolishly to “help each other out” with. We jerked each other off, this time actually finishing each other off and I was more in love than ever.

Sadly unlike fairy tales this one didn’t have a happy ending. We regretted it instantly or rather he did and since them neither one cannot stop thinking about what happened as it was our first sexual activity ever. Never done anything sexual besides masturbate before.

Why does this link to balloons you may ask? Because he’s the reason I gave them up, for hope of a relationship with him. I can simply go back to balloons but he’s giving the “things may happen in the future” bit. If I go back there is no chance yet if I don’t there is a slim but unlikely chance. I’m conflicted because I fear no man or woman will want to date a 20 year old with a balloon fetish.

I’m going to openly ask. Is there any member of this forum male or female in there 20s who lives in the UK either willing to give me my first romantic Looner experience or can anybody recommend a dating website for people like us.

Going to be honest at this point my confidence is so low that I will find anybody who will embrace me for me just like my friend that I’m actually depressed.
  • Dude1234
    • Sep 2017

Re: Life has gone to hell

You could try fet life. You could also use normal dating sites as you could put in your bio that you have your fetish or use normal dating sites but don't mention balloons until the discussion of turn ons happen. I hope things get better for you dude

Comment

• LondonLarry
      Could be a chat bot
      • Jul 2019

Hello LoonLover 1999, that is a request and a half. If you are looking for a relationship M/F then introduce that person to your fetish after a few dates. If you want a sexual relationship with balloon play then may I suggest Adultwork, they will have someone their to suit your budget to induldge in balloon fun and sex.

If your question is that you want to meet a genuine looner that is going to like you and get romantically involved with you, then I guess we all want that! my wife tolerates my balloon fetish because she loves me and vice versa; I do things for her. A genuine looner relationship is not unheard of, but just a bit harder to come by. Regardless of the outcome, I wish you the best of luck and hope it works out for you.

Comment

• craggy2012
        • Jan 2012

I think the signs are promising, but leave it be for a while for the sake of your friendship first n foremost. If things develop and become more serious you’ll have the confidence to explain things deeper which (hopefully) he’ll understand and even if balloons aren’t for him he’ll accept you for who you are and allow you to indulge or even support and encourage you.

As for dating someone in their twenties with a balloon fetish- well you’d be somewhat surprised as I met my present partner 18 years ago with me at the time in my twenties and yes with a balloon and an inflatable fetish where my other half is ten years older but after 18 months of dating and dropping the odd subtle hints in conversations (which she didn’t get at all) finally I wore my heart on my sleeve and confessed all to her. One long awkward silence, broken eventually by a barrage of inquisitive questioning and well 18 years on we’re still together now with a house load of our clobber, gear, toys, balloons ect. Agreed, things don’t always work out as such, but concentrate on building each other’s trust first- at least then they’ll be understanding once you do broach things fetish between you. Either way good luck!

Comment

• LoonLover1999

As I mentioned in the post my friend and I shared an intimate experience that was spur of the moment and I think somehow my brain is turning it into some fantasy. Gotta give him space and time to figure his emotions out because you can’t jerk off your best friend and expect things to not be awkward for a time right?

I guess I’m just at the stage where I’m sort of creating plan B in case me and him stay only friends. Not exactly the most of confident person, probably due to my Aspergers and troubled childhood.

My problem is fear of taking the next steps. I want to join a dating website but I gotta work up the balls to do it. Doing it in stages instead of giant steps is likely to make it easier. For some bizarre reason my mind can’t process balloons and relationships going hand in hand like some of you have. It seems to think it’s one or the other and my mind is reluctant to leave its comfort zone. Hell I only came out as bisexual like 3 weeks ago.

I’m starting to feel like I’m venting this all out but I’m still confused as why all this is bothering me. It’s out of character. Thanks for the words of support guys and gals.

P.S. my friend says nothing can happen because he’s going through some personal shit I won’t go into details on. Im sort of his shoulder to lean on. That’s why he dosen’t want anything because he has said on numerous occasions he doesn’t want to loose me as a friend. Neither of us can picture our lives without each other by our sides.
          Last edited by Guest; 06-08-2019, 01:30.

Comment

• MetroBalloon
            • Oct 2017

Anyone who does not accept you for who you are is not worth your time, and you should not bother with them. That's a fact.

Don't deny any part of who you are for someone else.

I would love to date a man with a fetish for balloons.

But, anyway, does he know about your fetish? Have you ever had balloons present with him around?

To me it sounds as if you lack confidence in yourself. I understand what you are saying, but the choice you have made may not be the right choice for you.

Comment

• LoonLover1999

Yes he knows but when he noticed that my balloons had stains on them he insisted I move them into another room when he visits.

He accepts that I have the fetish but has no desire to participate but states I can do whatever I want as it makes me happy.

As for the confidence thing you are right. I’ve been betrayed by too many people in my life, parents included so yes I have confidence issues as I find it hard to trust anybody.

Only people I trust 100% are my adoptive parents and my best friend all this sparked from.

Update: craving balloons like mad and since the ones I ordered never arrived from eBay so had to make an emergency order from balloons united. I need a major looming session urgently.
              Last edited by Guest; 07-08-2019, 00:25.

Comment

• LoonLover1999

Just a quick update.

Got myself signed up for a dating website and waiting to see how things go.

As for balloons my older from balloons united was overdue so yesterday brought 2 packs of supermarket balloons from Tesco. Bloody typical my order arrived this morning.

Now I got supermarket balloons which are quite useful at filling my popping needs and a pack of 24 tufftex 24 inch orange longneck balloons I’m saving to insert myself into. Tried that with the 3 free balloons they gave me with my order and 2 of them actually burst on me whilst I was inside them. Didn’t hurt but it was a wierd feeling.

To anybody who found parts of this graphic I apologise. Not sure how far I can go on this forum in regards of how graphic what I say can be.

Comment

• MetroBalloon
                  • Oct 2017

Say what you want on the forum.

When I used a few dating sites many months ago I specifically stated that I had a fetish for balloons, and got many men who were interested in it, and others who were fine and would get involved. I had decent luck.

If you do find someone, then you could think of ways to introduce balloons into the conversation. One thing I often did when talking to others and they ask me what I was doing for the day I would tell them I was decorating or cleaning up after a party, mentioning the balloons, like blowing them up for the party or playing around with them, sometimes asking what I should do with them, just to see their reaction.

Could have them round if you met up and throw a small party with balloons, or just have some balloons up and mention having a party previously. Works all the time.

Comment

• srob2
                    • Dec 2017

Hertro man here, and I am not sure I'd want balloons as a part of a long term romantic relationship, especially unless the girl felt the same way. Fetish stuff is more fun spicing things up if they get routine, it would be weird having a girl friend who tried to get me off all the time with balloons. I'd much rather have a girl who didn't want to do anything with balloons ever.

Comment

• frankfrank
                      Empathetic Harmonizer
                      • Feb 2018

Originally posted by LoonLover1999
                      he insisted I move them into another room when he visits.

He accepts that I have the fetish but has no desire to participate but states I can do whatever I want as it makes me happy.

As for the confidence thing you are right. I’ve been betrayed by too many people in my life.
                      I'm on the opposite end of adulthood from where you are, but it sounds to me like you have a beautiful thing with your friendship. Please try not to think of walking away from it. You do know how rare that kind of friendship is, I think.

HE ACCEPTS...THE FETISH! Enough said...he's treating it as a "don't ask, don't tell" kind of thing, but he's fine with you doing it in private. It's not a lot to ask that you "hide" it when he visits...balloons are exceptionally easy to hide. You could have a room (that he doesn't tend to go into) where you indulge as much as you like, and as that room takes on the role as the "balloon room" (or whatever you choose to call it), it should make your orgasms all the more intense. Is the fetish fully "effective" for you in private? You said he doesn't even live there, so you have a lot of private time.

YMMV, of course, but I've ALWAYS found balloon play much more satisfying in private, because that allows me [YOU] to do whatever I [YOU] want to do with a balloon-or-balloons, from instant to instant, knowing that you're doing the most marvelous thing you can do at the time with the balloons, and with NO worries of somebody else being uncomfortable, or somebody else interrupting your flow of sensuality by, oh, out-of-the-blue asking you what you think about Brexit or something.

Treat your friendship as something more precious than platinum. Because, IT IS. I realize that playing with each other changed the "dynamic" in ways neither of you could predict, and it may not be appropriate for your friendship - because it DISTRACTS from something even more beautiful.

I write this as an "Aspie" myself. It's never been diagnosed. I was in an institution for just over a year while going through puberty, and *IT HELPED ME* a lot. That is not always the case, and it was so many decades ago that the word "autism" barely existed at all. (I glanced at a Canadian medical dictionary that was published a mere seven years earlier, and that word didn't even APPEAR in it, though it was full of all other kinds of psychology definitions.) "Aspergers" didn't exist as a diagnosis until the 80s or 90s I think, and I'm talking about a generation before that. Though I was probably a mid-functioning person on the spectrum, I've pretty much conquered it, but it did take decades.

Just that you can actually put a NAME to your condition...be very grateful for that. There's definitely some assurance when you can know that not only are you not alone, but it's something well-enough-known that there is a name for it. I was relieved when I heard the description in the 1990s which fit me so well...and, much later, very relieved when I found these kind of websites and found out it's called a "balloon fetish." The latter was something that I truly thought I was alone.

A hug to you...please share and pass it on to people who are important to you. I wish you a long and beautiful friendship with your guy, and I also hope that true love comes your way when it's ready.
                      People who don't know the difference between BURRO and BURROW, can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939

Comment

• frankfrank
                        Empathetic Harmonizer
                        • Feb 2018

Originally posted by LoonLover1999
                        To anybody who found parts of this graphic I apologise. Not sure how far I can go on this forum in regards of how graphic what I say can be.
                        You're good, man. Don't fret about this.

I doubt that there is anybody who felt offended or uncomfortable about those specific things you mentioned. This is a website about exactly that, of course, and it's always informative and enjoyable to read how other people find the pleasure. We learn things from each other. May it always be that way.
                        People who don't know the difference between BURRO and BURROW, can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939

Comment

• AJK64
                          • Jun 2018

I've been in a very similar situation to yourself. Back in my late teens/early 20s I had a very special friendship with a guy. We loved each other very deeply and he made me realise I am bisexual. But although he loved me and we were very physical in our friendship (hugging a lot, sharing a bed together...not sex though) he was not gay or even bi so a fully sexual relationship wasnt possible. It drove me crazy as I wanted him so much. We eventually ended our friendship and I regretted it instantly. I missed him for years but got on with my life.

There are people out there who will accept you for your fetish. At the minute I am in a relationship with 2 people, both of whom i love a lot. One is a girl who doesnt know about my fetish and i see no point in telling her as for me the balloon thing only works with guys. The other is a guy who does know about the balloons. My boyfriend isnt a looner but accepts my fetish and bursts balloons regularly with me and we enjoy them sometimes in our sex life.
                          Last edited by AJK64; 08-10-2019, 00:24.

Comment

Working...