X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Steebs
    • Sep 2018

8' Chloroprene fun!

Hi Everyone!
    So I just invested $100AUD in a nice big red 8 foot Chloroprene balloon. While i wait for it to arrive i was hoping to gather some ideas of what i could do with it.

Share your experiences with giant balloons, or your fantasies if you had a balloon this big and a house to yourself
  • Smothered by tits
    • Mar 2019

Re: 8' Chloroprene fun!

You could try inflating it inside a duvet cover with you inside the cover with it?
    Or if you're more into seeing your self inflating and bursting out of clothes you could get some disposable coveralls wear those and inflate the balloon in that.

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
      Banned
      • Dec 2018

You do know that an 8ft Chloroprene balloon will be bigger than a double-bed, right? I hope you've got plenty of space, with nothing sharp or pointy nearby (or hot, like lightbulbs)! LOL

Comment

• Steebs
        • Sep 2018

yes! good thing about owning my own place is that my bedroom has nothing BUT a double bed in it

Comment

• Steebs
          • Sep 2018

Update:
          Balloon finally arrived and its.....big 😂
          Also Chloroprene feels very different to latex. Im unsure about how strong this thing really is

Comment

• Blowitbig
            • Jan 2016

Have fun
            The bigger the better

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
              Banned
              • Dec 2018

Originally posted by Steebs
              Im unsure about how strong this thing really is
              As it's a weather balloon, it won't be very strong, so be careful if you don't want to have your big, lovely new balloon burst on you. Chloroprene is marginally stronger than latex, but not by much. So, if you go bouncing up and down on it, then be aware it may not last too long.

The bigger the balloon, the more caution I would (personally) take with what you do with it.

Comment

Working...