Nervous/concerned about ordering online

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoonLover1999

Re: Nervous/concerned about ordering online

The qualatex balloons arrived today and all I can say is holy shit do they look nice and big. Just looking at the packet I got wet. I’m excited yet nervous to open them and get stuck in.

I also got some Balloons united memorabilia including a logo and a paper print they use on the Looner print balloons. In addition I got a clear balloons united logo and a 2 balloons, red and blue saying “keep calm and blow me” which is what I intend to do��

EDIT: just had my first ride on the clear balloons united print balloon. OMG where have these been all my life! The balloon was soft yet tough at the same time. I gave it my all to test it to it’s limit but it’s still in one piece. I like that. Of course now I gotta cover up the stain. By me saying I gave it my all I mean I gave it and it happily received.

The size difference is mental. I have it inflated next to a regular store brand balloon and it’s huge!

All I need to do now is figure out how to tie multiple balloons together into a bundle. Wanted to do that for ages but idk how. I suffer from a disability known as dyspraxia which means things like tying shoelaces or balloons is a challenge. I figured out how to tie single balloons but a cluster is my dream.
    Last edited by Guest; 30-04-2019, 09:52.

Comment

• Meililoon
      aka lyckr
      • Sep 2014

16"+ balloons are quite incredible the first time you get them. Before I placed my first online order, I had managed to find some 16" balloons at a few stores, but they were very expensive. Ordered 40 16" and 15 24" Qualatex the first time and the size of the 24", even uninflated, was incredible!

Originally posted by LoonLover1999
      All I need to do now is figure out how to tie multiple balloons together into a bundle. Wanted to do that for ages but idk how. I suffer from a disability known as dyspraxia which means things like tying shoelaces or balloons is a challenge. I figured out how to tie single balloons but a cluster is my dream.
      If you've mastered tying balloons normally, then making a cluster isn't that much more difficult. Tie the first balloon as you normally would. When tying the next balloon, thread the knot of the first balloon inside the "ring" you create when tying it, before tightening it. Probably not the best explanation, but you can look up tutorials on how to make them on Youtube, that's how I learned it. Just search for balloon column tutorials and most of them will show you how to do it

Comment

• LoonLover1999

They are amazing. Don’t wanna get into too graphic detail but I can safely say that they fill my every desire for balloons. I was beginning to worry I had depleted my source of swimmers but all I needed was a change of balloon.

I can’t last five minutes on them and I was worried that 50 wouldn’t be enough. At this rate 50 balloons will last me a year!

I’ve successfully tied two together to try and form a cluster but now I wonder can a man stick his genitals inside one. (apologies if anybody takes offence to that question and if needed I can and will remove it)

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
          Banned
          • Dec 2018

I’ve successfully tied two together to try and form a cluster but now I wonder can a man stick his genitals inside one. (apologies if anybody takes offence to that question and if needed I can and will remove it)
          No offence. The answer is yes you can, however:
          1) It depends on how "big" you are, in terms of your girth. Make sure that the neck/nozzle/mouthpiece of the balloon is lubricated, and do the same on your manhood too, and slide it on yourself slowly, and carefully. Make sure it's NOT too tight, otherwise the tightness could potentially restrict bloodflow, and that wouldn't be good.

2) It also depends on the size of the balloon's neck/nozzle/mouthpiece. Some balloons are better than others, to use for this sort of experiment.

Ultimately, careful trial-and-error is the only way to know. So experiment, but take care! If in doubt, use a bigger nozzled balloon!

Comment

• BYGavia
            • Dec 2017

Congratulations on your successful order!!

Comment

• DrJ
              • Feb 2019

Great to hear you are enjoying the Q16s! They are indeed huge compared to the supermarket balloons.

The now hard to find Q24 is yet another major step up. I've got two of them left (pink and red), but my tastes have gone towards playing with many smaller balloons rather than one big one so I want to give them to someone who will enjoy them. They are about 2 years old, but should still be fine.

If you want to have the chance to try them LoonLover1999, I am more than happy to send them to you if you PM me an address. I don't need money for it and will pay for the shipping. No strings attached, I just want to give something back to the community.

Comment

• LoonLover1999

I know that the Q24s are a discontinued brand and are super rare. Won’t lie it’s tempting but I have to question the state. After two years I can’t imagine they will stand up to much, especially what I would throw at them. Hell im even surprised that the q16s stand it.

The Q16s are soft and feel warm between the legs but not much in regards of firmness. For my first experience I used the free balloons they sent they when all three of them popped I noticed the packet of q16s where different.

Still bloody lovely and a joy to ride but a bit soft for my taste. I like a rock hard balloon fit to bust with a Big Bang. As this was my first branded order I want to try other brands to find one I like. Qualatex is a yes so far and my next conquest is Belbal balloons. Specifically the ones with the Looner print from balloons united. Wanted to add two to my order but 30 quid is quite a heavy spend enough for a uni student without a job.

Comment

• BYGavia
                  • Dec 2017

I know that the Q24s are a discontinued brand and are super rare. Won’t lie it’s tempting but I have to question the state. After two years I can’t imagine they will stand up to much, especially what I would throw at them.
                  (I’m assuming they are new & unused). Depends on how they were stored. I can’t speak to what you would throw at them, but I have a (very) modest pile of Q24s remaining, some of which are approximately 5 years old, and I don’t run into any issues with them.

Qualatex appears to be a hardy brand.

Comment

• Meililoon
                    aka lyckr
                    • Sep 2014

Qualatex holds up pretty well. Unless they've been stored in really poor conditions, there should be nothing wrong with them after two years.

As for sticking it inside a balloon... I've only tried it once, with a 32" Cattex, and that was too tight for comfort for me and I think I'm pretty average.

Comment

Working...