X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Casey88
    lukmanrewa
    • Jun 2012

Re: Hotel room looning.

im currently out of town for 5 days, staying at a hotel and brought 50 balloons- there are 10 each of different sizes-ranging from 5", 9", 10", 11" and 12". Im popping 10 of them each day. Plan to do 1 pump to pop but im afraid it will be too loud.

Comment

• LoonerHoax
      • May 2020

Originally posted by Big Balloons!
      Sounds like a really fun time, jealous!! What are cattex dolls and GLs like filled with helium? Haven't seen any before and sounds like some good lift.
      The GL900 had been used a couple times before and I used it as a beanbag/lounge chair to watch a couple episodes of Carnival Row on Amazon. Quite comfy. The doll was awesome. Had a lot of lift to it. Was firm and necked a bit. Such a great ride. The doll was easily 7' tall. Tight helium balloons just feel different than tight air filled balloons.

Comment

• Casey88
        lukmanrewa
        • Jun 2012

I booked 2 separate nights at 2 different hotels; one for Christmas eve and one during my upcoming birthday. Plan to fill up the room with 50+ balloons and pop them before check out.

Any tips on which room to request for in order to avoid noise complaint? (corner room, etc)

Comment

• Cho
          • Mar 2019

@casey88 I wouldn't woory to much about the noise as long as you do it during the day. In most cities you can blame outside noise anyway, but do the other guests in the hotel a favor and daot pop any balloons during the middle of the night, cause that could be really infuriating for others.

Comment

• LoonerHoax
            • May 2020

Going to be hitting a hotel for a couple nights for my wife's birthday. I'm hoping to be able to get into the room early to fill it with flowers and balloons. Current plan is 150 - Q16 with big polka dots and 2 different birthday prints, some Q24 with star print and some 22" deco bubble with birthday print. All helium. Then I plan to air fill a bunch of other random stuff. All this is dependent on me being able to get into the hotel room early because I really don't want to have to book an extra night just to secure enough time to get everything done.

Comment

• TooBigToFail
              • Feb 2019

Originally posted by LoonerHoax
              Going to be hitting a hotel for a couple nights for my wife's birthday. I'm hoping to be able to get into the room early to fill it with flowers and balloons. Current plan is 150 - Q16 with big polka dots and 2 different birthday prints, some Q24 with star print and some 22" deco bubble with birthday print. All helium. Then I plan to air fill a bunch of other random stuff. All this is dependent on me being able to get into the hotel room early because I really don't want to have to book an extra night just to secure enough time to get everything done.
              If you have time to order them, why not some 36" Qualatex birthday prints filled with helium? You could even get a clear printed 36" (like below) and fill it with smaller 12" balloons or confetti. Tie them to thicker ribbon for added effect. Doing a few 36" in lieu of several Q16 or 22" bubbles could save you some time as well.

EDIT: Not sure how your wife feels about balloons, but when I play with 36" heliums with my GF, their ribbons are tied around her waist while she pulls down one to play prone on it. When I'm hitting her from behind, it feels nice to have a cloud of them hitting my face or being able to grab them to play/pop.

Last edited by TooBigToFail; 17-02-2021, 05:05.

Comment

• LoonerHoax
                • May 2020

I will have to see if my distributor has any. My plan with the 16" is to coat the ceiling with them and use a dozen or so to make bouquets with the Q24's and the bubbles.

Wife is not into balloons. At least not sexually. She likes doing decorations with them and then popping said decorations. We used to have sex on 36" balloons and doggie on 24". That was 3 kids ago when we were both a lot lighter... She does enjoy it when I use 260Qs to pleasure her. Even asks for them. I can very rarely get more out of her but I've pretty much given up on turning her into a looner. I still like to fantasize about her and balloons. I don't think I will ever give up hoping that she will one day come around.

Comment

• TooBigToFail
                  • Feb 2019

Originally posted by LoonerHoax
                  I will have to see if my distributor has any. My plan with the 16" is to coat the ceiling with them and use a dozen or so to make bouquets with the Q24's and the bubbles.

Wife is not into balloons. At least not sexually. She likes doing decorations with them and then popping said decorations. We used to have sex on 36" balloons and doggie on 24". That was 3 kids ago when we were both a lot lighter... She does enjoy it when I use 260Qs to pleasure her. Even asks for them. I can very rarely get more out of her but I've pretty much given up on turning her into a looner. I still like to fantasize about her and balloons. I don't think I will ever give up hoping that she will one day come around.
                  If your distributor doesn't have them, I recommend https://www.balloonsdirect.com/latex...latex-balloons. Never had any problems with those guys

Haha - that's still more than my GF is willing to do. She's learned though that the more I'm turned on the better the sex will be and it's better to let me take control. Honestly, I like the idea that she gets off purely on me rather than balloons as well.

Maybe you've already tried this, but when my girl and I were experimenting with rough sex on balloons, I would blow up a clear Q36 to about 34" and stuff it with a solid color Q36 underinflated to 30". Not only did that combo look beautiful, but if the outer one accidentally popped, the inner would still catch her. Of course, it was also fun to "unintentionally" pop the outer one with her on it to surprise her and keep her on her toes

Comment

• Blackpoolrock
                    • Feb 2021

My girlfriend was a chamber maid many moons ago when at college, she did chambermaiding part time. She recalled a few occasions when balloons were left in the hotel bedrooms. In reality as much as we might love to imagine the chambermaids sexily bouncing on them to pop them or nail popping them, the norm was to take a knife and cut by the knot so the balloon went down slowly and silently. Disappointing I know.

Comment

• tebe2hu
                      • Jan 2017

Originally posted by Seidenki
                      Whilst I've not left balloons in a hotel room, I've heard that experienced hotel housecleaning staff have lots of stories of all sorts of interesting things they've found. Balloons are likely way up the tamer, harmless and merely amusing end of possibilities. :-)
                      My former classmate, a nice woman used to work as a maid for a hotel Budapest. We chatted when we had some school reunion and I actually put her this question what she personally found in a room after the guest left. Some interesting items:
                      dentures - a whole lower jaw of 16 teeth
                      electric screw driver set
                      a whole bag of apricots
                      a pair of crutches
                      a rather expensive fur coat, as later turned out, it had been stolen.
                      Of course I asked her about balloons. She said, in her opinion there are two kinds of people who leave balloons in the rooms. Those who decide to celebrate something in a hotel and simply leave the decoration and who love playing with balloons. For my question what she meant, she said some people simply love having balloons around and play with them. I said I remembered her in the school she also always had a balloon or two in her bag. She chuckled and replied, that was just her girlish interest but also admitted, balloons still make her smile and feel better. But she added, on the balloons left in the rooms she sometimes finds some suspicious spots, sticky spatters...
                      Last edited by tebe2hu; 23-02-2021, 14:02. Reason: grammar

Comment

Working...