X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TizianosBoy
    • Apr 2019

Re: Balloon buying obsession

Originally posted by Datta
    I just cannot walk pass by blue balloons when I see them in stores. I HAVE to get them. Is anyone else particular with color like that? haha
    I love orange balloons, if there are orange balloons being given out for example, I have to have one, I just love that colour.

Comment

• TizianosBoy
      • Apr 2019

I had to buy some balloons in Asda today, but they're smaller than I would have liked and I can tell they're poor quality latex because of the feel of them, I did buy three packs of 10 Qualatex 16" balloons two days ago and I just ordered a 10 pack of 18" Qualatex Stuffing balloons and I cannot wait to get them.

Comment

• amac
        • Mar 2017

Originally posted by Londonj2014
        I have a balloon store near to where I live in London and they sell big balloons. Sometimes I can't help myself although I don't need more, I like to see if they have any new ones. Last week, I bought 2x36", 2x 55" and 2x unknown size yet.
        Pic attached
        See you've been up the Seven Sisters Road then! I went passed it on Saturday actually didn't go in for the very same reason I would have come out with a load of stuff period the big balloons look awesome

Comment

• looner98
          • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Londonj2014
          I have a balloon store near to where I live in London and they sell big balloons. Sometimes I can't help myself although I don't need more, I like to see if they have any new ones. Last week, I bought 2x36", 2x 55" and 2x unknown size yet.
          Pic attached
          What are the quality of the larger balloons from there like?
          I believe they are gemar but i have never tried them and im curios to know what they are like.
          If they are worth it then i'll have to find time to visit.

Also do they sell anything else interesting other than just larger round balloons?

Comment

Working...