Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Biggie_Loons
    • Aug 2022

Re: Balloon riding styles

Being that I like to ride balloons 36” or bigger, I can do it a few ways. For a Q36, I like to straddle it and gently sit down. I’m a little too heavy to be on one all-fours without touching the ground, though. I like to be fully suspended by bigger balloons. For my Cattex 55s or 72s, they’re a lot stronger and more forgiving. If a little under inflated, I like to straddle them as well, or sit cross-legged. I try and keep the balloon secure with pillows/blankets around the bottom to keep it from rolling. If fully inflated, I’ll carefully lower myself down from my bed (a strong headboard and upper frame are great to keep stability while mounting) onto the balloon butt first, then spread out over it. I can bounce quite a bit like so and not worry about putting too much pressure in one spot and popping a big expensive balloon!

Comment

• loonlun
      • Mar 2021

Originally posted by AJK64
      London

The bit where the cone met the bulb. I slide up and down it
      That's a fun area to ride. When going in that area I usually ride with the neck between my legs and the bulb going towards my torso, tilted so the neck is pointing slightly upwards.

Comment

• AJK64
        • Jun 2018

Loonlun

I do exactly the same
        I will also often cuddle 2 smaller balloons, one under each arm while I ride. Then as i reach climax i hug them a bit tighter till they explode as i do

Comment

• loonlun
          • Mar 2021

Nice. I usually have one or two same size as the one I'm riding under my arms. Don't usually pop them.

Comment

• sexyneck
            • Feb 2016

Yes, I love that position too, sitting on the bulb with the neck sticking out long and pointing back to my chest. Is so nice and turn on. I will ride till cum on the neck.

Comment

Working...