If given the opportunity would you or could you work in a party store?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FunLooner
    • Dec 2019

If given the opportunity would you or could you work in a party store?

If the opportunity came up would you be able to work in a party store?

For me I would honestly love to be able to blow up balloons everyday if given the opportunity
  • d_looner
    Mass Popper
    • Feb 2019

Originally posted by FunLooner

For me I would honestly love to be able to blow up balloons everyday if given the opportunity
    Absolutely I would, although I'm not sure I'd last very long as I think I'd make the balloons all a little bit too big 😍

Comment

• Slugamano
      • Jul 2016

No. It's a very different situation.

Comment

• Looner Akr
        Overinflation Lover
        • Aug 2019

No. Blowing up balloons is a really private thing for me.

Comment

• AlterPlatzer
          • Jun 2024

I did professional balloon decorating and bouquet deliveries as a sideline for a number of years.

I really enjoyed doing it.
          It's OK to love balloons.
          There are as many differences in preferences as there colors of balloons. Accentuate what makes us the same and not what sets us apart.

Comment

• FunLooner
            • Dec 2019

Originally posted by d_looner

Absolutely I would, although I'm not sure I'd last very long as I think I'd make the balloons all a little bit too big 😍
            I know I'd give the people balloons that were blown to the max showing the true potential of them

Comment

• FunLooner
              • Dec 2019

Originally posted by AlterPlatzer
              I did professional balloon decorating and bouquet deliveries as a sideline for a number of years.

I really enjoyed doing it.
              I think that would be so fun

Comment

• d_looner
                Mass Popper
                • Feb 2019

I know I'd give the people balloons that were blown to the max showing the true potential of them
                True! All the times I've asked workers at the party stores to blow them up really big they're shocked at how big they can actually get.. but I'm sure there would be some customers who would come back and complain that they've popped shortly after 🤭🤭🤭

Still I'd have a really fun time everyday blowing them up as big as possible, maybe even taking some home each day hehe

Comment

• FunLooner
                  • Dec 2019

True! All the times I've asked workers at the party stores to blow them up really big they're shocked at how big they can actually get.. but I'm sure there would be some customers who would come back and complain that they've popped shortly after 🤭🤭🤭

Still I'd have a really fun time everyday blowing them up as big as possible, maybe even taking some home each day hehe
                  That is what I was thinking too but I'd try to make a party store like on steroids lol meaning trying to carry different brands, shapes and sizes of balloons that are not what people expect haha

Comment

• d_looner
                    Mass Popper
                    • Feb 2019

That is what I was thinking too but I'd try to make a party store like on steroids lol meaning trying to carry different brands, shapes and sizes of balloons that are not what people expect haha
                    That's an awesome idea! I'm with you on that one.. a party shop that could cater for the general public + looners around the world! Stocked up with all the different brands sizes and shapes.. would be a dream come true 😍

Comment

• SusieDK
                      • Dec 2017

Such a job would be a dream come true. However the number of “overinflation accidents” in the shop would most likely increase. 😁

Sincerely
                      Susie

Comment

• FunLooner
                        • Dec 2019

That's an awesome idea! I'm with you on that one.. a party shop that could cater for the general public + looners around the world! Stocked up with all the different brands sizes and shapes.. would be a dream come true 😍
                        That would be the ultimate goal

Comment

• FunLooner
                          • Dec 2019

Originally posted by SusieDK
                          Such a job would be a dream come true. However the number of “overinflation accidents” in the shop would most likely increase. 😁

Sincerely
                          Susie
                          I don't see that as a problem as long as you are showing someone about the balloons and how big they actually can get.

Comment

• Scooter
                            • May 2022

That'll be a no for me, dawg. My balloon fear would make the job too stressful.

Actually, let me rephrase. If I were the owner and I handled financial stuff in the back away from customers, yes. If I were an employee on the shop floor, no.

Comment

• sitonballoons
                              • Oct 2018

Would 100% love to work in a party store. The chance to get to work with balloons everyday? That's a dream job right there

Comment

Working...