X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sit2Pop
    Certified Looner
    • Oct 2023

Playing With Popped Balloon Material

Do you ever play with popped balloon material, sometimes even keeping it around for future usage? By playing I mean stuff like stretching out the material in your hands, or poking your fingers through the material. There have been a couple times I even stretched a large chunk of latex over my mouth while riding 36" balloons!
  • JCB
    • Feb 2021

Yes on occasion I love the feel of a large piece of latex across my face & see how long I can hold my breath before I have to take it off, I kinda latex version of holding yer head underwater. Exhilarating but don't make a splash!😃

Comment

• Kbeecher
      • Jan 2018

I have a gallon sized plastic bag with the latex remains of balloons my wife has popped with me or in front of me. Many carry special memories of the specific situation they met their demise. There is nothing like laying on the bed naked and pouring the rubber pieces over my abdomen and mid section.

my wife has figured out that the feeling of latex against my shaft drives me nuts. In addition to surgical glove handjobs, she sometimes uses the remains of balloons she has just finished bursting to make me cum.

Comment

• AlterPlatzer
        • Jun 2024

I generally leave the balloon bits on the floor as decorations.
        It's OK to love balloons.
        There are as many differences in preferences as there colors of balloons. Accentuate what makes us the same and not what sets us apart.

Comment

• srob2
          • Dec 2017

I enjoy seeing popped balloons around, especially b2p shreds, and they give me courage for my next balloon. But they also make a mess and sometimes turn up at unexpected times with people over the house. I don't really play with them myself, but girls playing with pieces of a balloon they just popped is really hot for me.

Comment

• AJK64
            • Jun 2018

This last new years night i was walking home from the pub when I saw 2 very attractive men bursting bunches of red balloons on the roadside by stomping on them. I waited until the left and went over and took several pieces of the burst balloons. I find it a turn on to handle the broken pieces, remembering just how attractive the guys were who burst them and how much they seemed to be enjoying bursting them... I'm not sure if that's weird and creepy though lol

Comment

• skyscream44
              • Sep 2016

I keep all popped balloons in a bag. And sometimes i will dump them onto myself wile going ham.

Comment

• sitonballoons
                • Oct 2018

I keep some shreds around! Particularly if they're from loons that I special ordered, like the printed UltraLooners balloons. Also similar to what AJK64 said, I have a few shreds from when I was just in the right place at the right time and saw some balloons popped by some good looking guys Love collecting those if I can to remember what I was so fortunate to witness!

Comment

• phenix
                  • Jan 2021

I have a bag in which I put the leftover balloon pieces. I especially adore tiny shards after b2p. I love remember these sweet moments 🥰

Comment

Working...