Best balloons today in the 16"-18" range?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoonerMyName
    • Sep 2018

Best balloons today in the 16"-18" range?

As the title suggests, what would you recommend to be the best balloons to get in the 16" to 18" size range? I've heard different things over the years, such as the new tuftex formula being bad, so I was curious what people thought would be the best options available today. Let me know what you think! Links are very appreciated!
  • Nicklooner1992
    Popper
    • Jan 2017

I can highly recommend Kalisan 18 inch. Huge neck and very strong.

Comment

• Auslon11
      • Jan 2022

still with tuftex

Comment

• Nickloon
        • Jul 2022

In my opinion quality of tuftex balloons strongly depends on color. Like green ones are small and hard, purple can be overinflated nicely and so on.

i prefer unique 16” in that diameter and qualatex 18” stuffer are fun too

Comment

• Orzel
          • Nov 2015

Qualatex and Cattex 18"s are very good. Kalisans 18"s are fun as well.

Comment

• Meililoon
            aka lyckr
            • Sep 2014

If you're strictly a non-popper, then 18" Qualatex "stuffer". Downside is the color variation and price.
            If you don't mind a pop here and there, then 16" Unique/Globos. They've become a lot more reliable, but are still on the thin side and pops a lot easier if left inflated for a few days or after multiple inflations.

Comment

• phenix
              • Jan 2021

My favourites are Kalisan 18" and Tuftex 17".
              I want to try Belbal B150 (17"), but there is no shipping them in my country...

Comment

• Face
                • May 2023

I still have a few ‘good’ tuftex 17”s that get massive and are soft but outside of those I’m all about the Kalisan 18”s and Globo 16”s to a lesser extent.

Comment

• LoonerHoax
                  • May 2020

Q16 are still my go to in this range. Occasionally the Q18. I am really enjoying the 18" Sempertex Reflex (chrome).

Comment

Working...