Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • slvideos
    • Mar 2024

Necking technique

I'm paying a new lungs lady to b2p, and I want to instruct her how to neck. Does anyone know how to neck with 100% success guaranteed?
  • Meililoon
    aka lyckr
    • Sep 2014

The easiest way is to inflate the neck once or twice before blowing up the balloon like normal. This stretches out the latex in the neck, making it inflate a lot easier.

Comment

• JCB
      • Feb 2021

Suppose there's a variable to an extent between different makes of balloon. For Tuftex I inflate & deflate neck 4 times and pull to stretch it while inflated then on 5th inflation of neck when inflated release fingers holding point where neck meets bulb & continue to full inflation. Tho Sempertex I've had only a little experience of just don't seen to neck well at all & tbh I ❤️ a nice big 🎈with a nice big neck. I'm sure others will have necking techniques for other makes of balloon.

Comment

• snjlooner
        • Nov 2023

Hope you don't mind if I post in this thread...

A TTR Roomtex 36 in. Longneck on second inflation. (Nope, not the 50 in. version.) Now at 75 in. / 190 cm (lol)

Firm, but not overly tight. I used the "sock method" to fill out the neck.
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...