Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hazloon24
    • Jun 2023

Recommendations for oversized/stretchy pants/shorts

I am wondering if anyone has any recommendations for extra stretchy pants/shorts for inflating inside of?

I have some stretchy XXL pants but they can only fit a 14" in and even then it doesn't get to full capacity.

I would prefer recommendations for pants/boxers if possible, however shorts also work too.

Thanks!
  • BalloonFun
    • Apr 2022

Originally posted by Hazloon24
    I am wondering if anyone has any recommendations for extra stretchy pants/shorts for inflating inside of?

I have some stretchy XXL pants but they can only fit a 14" in and even then it doesn't get to full capacity.

I would prefer recommendations for pants/boxers if possible, however shorts also work too.

Thanks!
    Just look for pants or shorts as insanely big as possible, buy 'em and go to town!!!

Comment

• Hazloon24
      • Jun 2023

Originally posted by BalloonFun

Just look for pants or shorts as insanely big as possible, buy 'em and go to town!!!
      Of course! But I was wondering as well if there were also some recommendations for stretchy pants etc.

I do get turned on watching the stretchy materials struggle/expand as the balloon grows, so I am not sure if a generally big pair of pants will do it for me. The stretch is a big part for me.

Do you perhaps have any recommendations for any, if you use them?

Comment

• onemoreblow
        Master Over Inflator
        • Sep 2013

Stacy adams sleepwear. These are very stretchy. Or anything with spandex.

Comment

• AshSnakes91
          • Jan 2021

Thanks!
          If you are from the UK, check out the thermal underwear from Sainsburys and Asda.

i love inflating balloons in mine, they stay tight but stretch tremendously, the pressure feels incredible!

Comment

• UKPOPPER
            • Feb 2023

Have you tried a large pair of tights? Super stretchy but also lovely and clingy nylon. 😁
            Just one more puff...🎈

Comment

• Hazloon24
              • Jun 2023

Originally posted by UKPOPPER
              Have you tried a large pair of tights? Super stretchy but also lovely and clingy nylon. 😁
              I hadn't thought about this no, I am not sure it would offer the same pleasure as pants for me in terms of tightness, do they feel tight and does it feel like they add pressure to the balloon being there? It might be something to try I suppose!

Comment

• Hazloon24
                • Jun 2023

Originally posted by AshSnakes91

If you are from the UK, check out the thermal underwear from Sainsburys and Asda.

i love inflating balloons in mine, they stay tight but stretch tremendously, the pressure feels incredible!
                I will give it a look! Do they lean more towards long thermal clothes?

Comment

• UKPOPPER
                  • Feb 2023

I hadn't thought about this no, I am not sure it would offer the same pleasure as pants for me in terms of tightness, do they feel tight and does it feel like they add pressure to the balloon being there? It might be something to try I suppose!
                  It's been a while since I have done it but it depends on the size of the balloon being inflated inside. When popping balloons inside my clothes I usually wear some thin underwear just to help protect my private parts from the snapback. I agree with the other poster about thermal underwear too. I got a couple of fairly cheap pairs of 'long johns' on Amazon. As well as being a revelation to me, that I may actually use during the winter, they are great for pump popping balloons inside. 😊🎈
                  Just one more puff...🎈

Comment

• Hazloon24
                    • Jun 2023

Originally posted by UKPOPPER

It's been a while since I have done it but it depends on the size of the balloon being inflated inside. When popping balloons inside my clothes I usually wear some thin underwear just to help protect my private parts from the snapback. I agree with the other poster about thermal underwear too. I got a couple of fairly cheap pairs of 'long johns' on Amazon. As well as being a revelation to me, that I may actually use during the winter, they are great for pump popping balloons inside. 😊🎈
                    I will keep an eyes out then, I do prefer much shorter clothes to inflate in, but I will still have a look.

At the moment I just inflate to the maximum I can with the balloon inside my pants, if I do decide to start popping, I will definitely wear something over the top to save me from any sores.

As long as they are stretchy, and are able to maintain that pressure feeling, it should be alright.

Comment

Working...