Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jesse
    • Sep 2022

Amazon balloons question

Question for everyone when you've bought big balloons like 24 inch or 36 inch from Amazon what are some of the best brands you found on there that are good for overinflating and good quality.
  • RubberRider297
    Intimate Rider
    • Apr 2024

I ordered a pack of 8 black 36 inch Prextex balloons off of Amazon a little over a month ago, and they’ve been super great! I haven’t overinflated them, so I wouldn’t know about that, but they’re all really good quality! I did read a lot of the reviews before buying, and some people say that a couple might come with holes in them, but mine just came with blemishes in the color of the latex. I’ve had quite a handful of wonderful looning sessions with them, and they’re the first 36 inch balloons I’ve ever had 😊

Comment

• Maddie
      • Mar 2024

Idk about big balloons but I really liked prextex 12" from Amazon. Compared to the Walmart balloons I used to be stuck with they were very high quality

Comment

• LoonerGuyRy
        • Feb 2024

I haven’t tried any 24 or 36 inch balloons from Amazon but I did get a bag of Rubfac 18 inch balloons a few weeks ago. Here’s one I blew up...I was really impressed by the toughness and it got pretty big but I was too nervous to try for any more of a neck.

bobcans do the 12 inch pretex ones you got on Amazon get good necks? Walmart 12 inch balloons are some of my favorite and always neck really well
        Attached Files

Comment

• Maddie
          • Mar 2024

Pretty good, but I never tried to get necks

Comment

• Looner Greg
            • Mar 2022

I have ordered balloons from Amazon and have had success. They have Tuftex balloons, 17” & 24” which are very good for riding; the 17s get long necks. I recently bought some 36” Prextex balloons. They are good and grow big but are very spherical and don’t grow necks. I popped one yesterday when I overinflated it. It was huge! I also have ordered Koogle and Guass Lee 36s. They get very big after a few inflations but pop easily. They hold up better when doubled, one inside another. I hope this helped.
            Greg

Comment

• srob2
              • Dec 2017

I've been tempted by the Prextex Koogle and Guass Lee 36s. Which do you think would be easier to b2p as far as not being super loud or hitting you too hard in the face?

Comment

Working...