Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kajapo
    • Oct 2021

Bizzare/Weird places you would fantasize playing balloons at

What are some of the weird places that you've fantasize in looning - be it solo or with a partner? Here are some of the places I fantasized in looning other than the bedroom (which can be weird and bizzare).

1. In the woods
    Bugs and mosquitos aside, imagine it's just you (or your partner), the balloons and nature. I fantasized on decorating one of the trees by tying colorful balloons on it while both you and your partner was completely naked, making love on beds of leaves under the "balloon tree" while popping them one by one.

2. Under the bridge
    Imagine hearing the sounds of traffic and people from the above while you're naked completely under all of modernity, playing with balloons, another product of modernity.

3. Apartment balcony
    Abit of an exhibitionism here, imagine making love to a partner as she blow up a balloon naked, while facing the city view on the balcony. The excitement and fear of getting exposed too!

What are some of your fantasy place for looning and why? Feel free to share as I'm excited to read your answers
    ​​​​

​​
  • Kitten
    • Jul 2023

I do the first one quite often with my partner. I've also blown up balloons until they popped under a bridge, just not naked.

My fantasy would be to do it somewhere enclosed like an elevator, maybe with someone inside with me. I wouldn't do it though as it wouldn't be fair for anyone scared.

Comment

• Equui-Nox
      • Nov 2017

The Backrooms
      I was watching a video about the backrooms, and saw one where there was a bunch of balloons scattered all over the floor. Honestly probably would try to hump them if I ever (God Forbid) got stuck there.

Event (Before or After)
      Honestly if I was ever at an indoor event or helping out with one that used a lot of balloons, it would be highly tempting if I were there before the event when no one was around, or after the event, again with no one around. Basically the thrill of sneaking and potentially getting caught is a bug rush.

Friend’s/Relative’s/Neighbor’s Place
      Such as if you were visiting and a friend/relative wasn’t home, or maybe house sitting for a neighbor, and you discovered they had balloons. Definitely a thought that floated through my mind (no pun intended).

In The Woods
      Definitely a big one for me, something about being exposed outdoors and feeling the fresh air over your body as you go at a balloon or inflatable. Especially if there’s maybe a light rain, or its foggy that would definitely be enticing.

Comment

• Golden
        • Jun 2022

I mean at my work, sometimes there is nice lovely TIGHT balloon with the best NECKS ever.

I think to myself damn wish I was there watching, them blowing them up. I know I'd blow all in my pants...

Comment

• heliumsitr68
          • Nov 2021

In the woods is REALLY fun !!! I used to do it alot back when I lived in the south . Naked in the woods with a bunch of helium balloons knowing that NONE would survive was a major turn on ! Some of my dream places are 1) A secluded beach , sit popping balloons in the sand and small tide pools . 2) a really large shower room such as what you'd find in a gym or school with no divider walls , just a large room with several shower heads . 3) In the middle of a large , secluded field . Spread out a large blanket and pop to my heart's content ! All locations would be even more fun with one or more people ! Once when I lived in New England and I was taking a commuter train home and just happened to be the only person in the rear car and no one was in the car in front of that so I blew up and sitpopped several balloons in one of the seats with my pants down while mastubating until I popped . (I know , good way to get thrown in jail !) Insane , but fun !! Once finished , I wiped up and moved to the next car up . I cleaned up my mess but left the balloon schrapnel .
          Popper ! I love helium balloons

Comment

• Danniballoon
            • Mar 2018

I developed a bit of a fantasy about playing with balloons in our detached garage. I think it was the sense of danger of getting caught that appealed to me, along with the fact it was a more hostile environment for balloons, ie. sharp objects lying around. Used to love playing with condom balloons in there, especially. I also had quite a collection of inner tubes in there, that were also fun to ride (and occasionally pop!). I ended up pretty much playing with all types of balloons & inflatables. I don't have a garage nowadays, unfortunately.

Comment

• Mutaloon
              • Nov 2018

I can think of two places where I would indulge in looning.A pool where I can blow up and play with balloons. To feel the water and the latex balloons against myself much to my own pleasure. Plus the many times I've felt a wet balloon feels nice as well. Add the inflatables to the mix and it would be perfect.An enclosed area would also be a dream come true.

Imagine a scenario where you are naked in a rather plain looking closet sized room with nothing but a big of balloons for you to blow up for your pleasure. There also is a giant balloon whether it be a cloudbuster or a weather balloon connected to a pump from the outside of the room. You are trapped inside and the pump turns on, inflating the giant balloon. It gradually fills up the room while I blow up the other balloons to my leisure. I feel the tightly inflated balloons that I have blown up while the giant balloon continues to fill the room with it's growing size.
              I eventually feel the giant balloon blowing up underneath. It becomes big enough to ride even, but it's much too soft for it to be popped. It continues to blow up and fill the room with me. The other balloons that I have blown up myself are trapped with me as well. The giant balloon grew bigger and tighter as it filled the room squishing me against the room's wall. The other balloons are being squished as they begin to pop underneath the giant balloons growing pressure. To feel yourself being hugged and squished by a giant latex balloon is bliss, but it's getting rather dicey. I've gotta pop this balloon. And with my hands digging into the latex skin, I've popped the balloon. With legs shaking and a heavy heart beat, it would be an amazing experience.

Comment

• Ardov3275
                • Mar 2024

Hot tubs are fun. I had one for several years, and would often go out on a cool night. It was kind of exposed, no neighbors could see it, but any cars on the road had a clear view. Luckily not too busy road. I would usually blow one up by mouth a few times to stretch it out, then the water jets would easily fill it by just holding the neck open 6-8 inches away from a jet. 100-102 F water seemed to stretch the balloon well beyond its limits. With the noise from the tub and it being a water balloon under water, and pops were silent. Always brought a few out with me so when one popped there was always another in arms reach. Water balloons may not be everyone's cup of tea (and usually not mine), but give me a 16, or even a few 12 inch balloons and a hot tub, and I will be happy.

Comment

• looneylooner
                  • Oct 2020

My parents own a caravan up at a holiday park, and it's located in a really busy area of the park. The idea of blowing up a big pile and playing whilst people are walking past just a few feet away outside seems really exciting. Definitely planning to do it at some point when up there alone. The park also has an entertainment venue where they give away balloons, so might even wander down there and see if I can score some to add to my pile I'll have blown up at that point

Comment

• loonypirate20
                    • Oct 2020

I would say that the extensive amount of literature that this community has created has definitely influenced my other fantasy places. I am actually going to be referencing some older stories because they were so influential in helping me develop these specific fantasies.

I love the idea of handling the balloons after an event. Whether it be a public event or a heavily decorated birthday party at home, I am desperate to finally get to try looning with the leftover balloons from a party. This is certainly thanks to The Common Loon's I Do, Opiewa's The Therapy, and JamesPopper's Birthday.

If I pass by a car dealership with one of those display rooms that is just a car surrounded by windows, I imagine filling that room with balloons. I don't necessarily want people to see me in the room, but I like the implications (or rather, the lack thereof) that could go into a seeing huge, windowed room full of balloons from the freeway. For this unique fantasy, I can credit none other than Tim Popper (The Room) and Frustrated Pilot (Chillin' Out). I also have a fantasy of playing with balloons in a private office, which probably comes from Tim Popper's The Dealership and Conversion as well as Looner's The Interview.

Finally, I would want to do something in the back room of a party store. Plenty of stories (Common Loon's And Andrea, Luckyloon's The Perfect Job,​ inflate4u's Jaqueline, BalloonsAloha's Breathless, the anonymously written Susan Helps Out​, and many more) have given me a party store fantasy. I am not exactly an exhibitionist, though, hence the need for it to be in a back room. Apparently, playing behind closed doors in a professional workspace is a turn-on for me.

Sorry for the rambling response. Hopefully, this will at least bring people down memory lane.

Comment

• Looner Araki
                      • Aug 2019

A secluded cabin, away from the world. It's because I live in an apartment with poor soundproof, and I always feel very anxious that my neighbors would hear the sound of balloons popping, so I can never fully enjoy myself at home. I tried once in my car at a parking lot, but even the thought of someone potentially seeing me makes me feel embarrassed.

I know what I actually need is to alleviate the anxiety, but my dream has come true last week! I along with my balloons stayed in a cabin in the woods on Airbnb for one night. I brought some Qualatex 16', Belbal 14', Tuftex 11' and some balloons from local Party City. Lots of them were badly overinflated. When I took more breaths into this fully necked Belbal 14', I was almost about to blast off with excitement!
                      d2b36b313eab17a8090fa8082594622.jpg

Comment

• phenix
                        • Jan 2021

Awesome!
                        Did you burst them? 🥰

Comment

• loonerlee
                          • Dec 2018

Some years ago I asked my partner to blow up a Q18 in public, firstly this would make me uncomfortable, so I asked her to do it at night and I the public park. But even though she would inflate the balloon and nothing sexual I'd still be very anxious if I would hear a dog walker or something

Comment

• Looner Araki
                            • Aug 2019

Originally posted by phenix
                            Awesome!
                            Did you burst them? 🥰
                            I didn't mean to burst them, but I was always adding more air and made them super tight. Some of them popped spontaneously, and finally I deflated the survived balloons. I'm already planning for the next trip, and decide to bring some helium.

Comment

• JCB
                              • Feb 2021

For me it's balloons & peace & solitude be it in woodland, open countryside or best of all on a lonely beach walking along blowing up a Tuftex 24 then sitting down on beach contemplating the beauty of it as I hold it, listening to waves rolling in feeling totally at peace with myself, the balloon, the world & life itself. 🎈

Comment

Working...