Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BlowPlayPop
    • Dec 2023

A few AI pics I generated

Been messing around with AI images this morning. Not great results, but here are some that aren't too bad.
    Attached Files
  • lucid
    • Sep 2016

Good work my friend! I predict AI will replace E-girls/camgirls in the very near future. We will be able to type in any scenario we can imagine and witness it like watching a youtube video.

I've also heard AI compose radio-worthy punk and emo music. And some of the best EDM I've ever heard. AI is also going to put all creative performance artists out of business. No way these parasitic record labels will continue to pay millions of dollars to artists when they can just press a few buttons and generate billboard hits.

Unfortunately, i think AI will be used for nefarious purposes, like generating fake audio/video of politicians and other key figures. As people become more familiar with how to use AI, we will eventually get to a point that we can't discern reality from AI. This could and probably will lead to a "digital ID" tag which will be tied to our banking, medical and credit records. This will do away with online anonymity and have a chilling effect on free speech.

Such powerful technology being released to the general public is enough in itself to make me suspicious.

I do appreciate good artwork, such as you've posted and the good things that come from AI. The whole thing just freaks me out a little lol. At the very least, giving AI access to our power grid and weapons systems is a bad idea for sure. It would be crazy if the terminator movies turned out to be a documentary haha.

Also I've noticed that the AI generated balloon fetish content has gotten infinitely better in just a few months time. This is extremely cool.

Comment

• Merl
      Hopper research dept.
      • Apr 2021

Unfortunately, i think AI will be used for nefarious purposes, like generating fake audio/video of politicians and other key figures.
      Just happened last week in California, I believe it was.

Comment

• dawgbone818
        • May 2022

These are actually a little creepy. Is it just me or does the girl on the left in the first picture have a hand where her foot should be?

Comment

• lucid
          • Sep 2016

Originally posted by Merl

Just happened last week in California, I believe it was.
          I hadn't heard about that. But I'm honestly surprised it hasn't happened before now. I can definitely see how it's going to be a huge problem in the near future.

Comment

• grizzleylooner
            • Aug 2023

Originally posted by dawgbone818
            These are actually a little creepy. Is it just me or does the girl on the left in the first picture have a hand where her foot should be?
            Yes, she does!
            And the one on the left in the third picture doesn't appear to have legs at all....

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
              • Mar 2016

I actually hate everything about this. People are saying that Ai is gonna replace creative people, but there’s no soul or understanding.

Comment

• TheMole
                • Nov 2019

Originally posted by lucid
                Good work my friend! I predict AI will replace E-girls/camgirls in the very near future. We will be able to type in any scenario we can imagine and witness it like watching a youtube video.
                I certainly hope we don't lose all of our e-girls AI dreck, love em or hate em they sure make the Internet more fun and spicy. For example, if it weren't Fe Galvao I wouldn't know that electrical tape is a perfectly suitable alternative to panties for some girls XD.
                Also, Selenite from Studio Fuusen is an OF girl and would modern day looner media be nearly as good without her? I'm just simping out lol but seriously, this isn't replacing real women any time soon unless you like your women with Sloth from the Goonies hands and misplaced limbs.

Comment

• BlowPlayPop
                  • Dec 2023

Originally posted by TheMole

I certainly hope we don't lose all of our e-girls AI dreck, love em or hate em they sure make the Internet more fun and spicy. For example, if it weren't Fe Galvao I wouldn't know that electrical tape is a perfectly suitable alternative to panties for some girls XD.
                  Also, Selenite from Studio Fuusen is an OF girl and would modern day looner media be nearly as good without her? I'm just simping out lol but seriously, this isn't replacing real women any time soon unless you like your women with Sloth from the Goonies hands and misplaced limbs.
                  Like I said in the original post, these were the best ones I managed to get, shared more out of curiosity than anything else. The main reason I was messing around with it in the first place was to see if there had been much improvedment with it since I last tried (there hasn't been). The others were completely unshareable. I'll be honest, I didn't spot the issue with the foot until other people pointed it out. I completely agree that AI is becoming a scary and potentially dangerous concept, but also that its still a way off replacing reality.

Comment

• Alan
                    • Dec 2014

I can’t understand why AI rejects a woman
                    in her 20’s reading a book in an armchair while resting her bare feet on a balloon?? Apparently indecent 😂

Comment

• heliumsitr68
                      • Nov 2021

Everything about A.I. scares me to death !! All I can thing of is HAL from 2001 a space oddesey !! And yes , it has already been used for nefarious purposes . Right before the SuperBowl , someone made rather explicit photos of Taylor Swift . What's to stop someone from doing something using the President , or your wife or daughter ????
                      Popper ! I love helium balloons

Comment

• TheMole
                        • Nov 2019

Originally posted by BlowPlayPop

Like I said in the original post, these were the best ones I managed to get, shared more out of curiosity than anything else. The main reason I was messing around with it in the first place was to see if there had been much improvedment with it since I last tried (there hasn't been). The others were completely unshareable. I'll be honest, I didn't spot the issue with the foot until other people pointed it out. I completely agree that AI is becoming a scary and potentially dangerous concept, but also that its still a way off replacing reality.
                        I assure you I wasn't picking on your work in particular, as the balloons themselves in these images look a lot better than most other attempts i've seen, especially the necks/nozzles. I'm really just not a fan of AI art with people in it in general. The human brain is extremely well developed in it's ability to recognize other human faces and every AI generated human image I've seen (so far at least) has dipped into the uncanny valley very quickly. I was more goofing on that other dude who thought AI was replacing real women soon lol.

I think AI for these purposes is going to be a bit of a flash in the pan, like NFTs, as the models can only learn from what already exists and I'm sure the vast majority online has already been crawled and interpreted by these models. Unless the refinement improves by leaps and bounds or the models start using other AI art as data to learn from (imagine the horror XD), I think the improvement will plateau dramatically soon and people will lose interest. AI is definitely scary in terms of the data hoarding models governments and giant corpos use to build detailed profiles on all of us. Terrifying in fact. I don't think it will be like Skynet, but I think it will help usher in an age of neo-feudalism even faster than we're already headed now. But this is the balloon forum and I don't want to go off too much about that lol

Comment

Working...