Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nonpop25
    • Sep 2018

Balloon Room

Have the house to myself this weekend with the wife and kid on a trip so I've decided to go through my (massive) stock and use a lot of it up so I can get fresh balloons. Going to fill my guest bedroom to the point I can't leave. I'll be posting updates as I go about filling g up this room (with some helium too!) on this thread and would love to see if others have pics of balloon rooms!
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
  • BlowPlayPop
    • Dec 2023

Looking forward to the updates!

Comment

• Nonpop25
      • Sep 2018

Not a room update but I decided that I really really want to have a large portion be helium! So went and picked up a few tanks!!

Comment

• Bott0ms_Up
        No Strings Attached!
        • Aug 2016

Will your wife be jealous? What do you think would happen if she came home early unannounced?

Comment

• Nonpop25
          • Sep 2018

Originally posted by Bott0ms_Up
          Will your wife be jealous? What do you think would happen if she came home early unannounced?
          My wife is great and knows I'm doing this haha she isn't a huge fan of partaking herself so she is cool when I go all out on the rare occasions I can

and I doubt she will come back unexpectedly as they flew 700 miles away for the weekend haha

Comment

• Nonpop25
            • Sep 2018

First update! Will post again later this afternoon/evening, didn't get as far I hoped by this point but I keep getting distracted as I'm sure you all can understand. Going to use my last Q24s this weekend. Used one (yellow) for helium!

Comment

• Axle
              • Jan 2022

this is one of those situations where having a small room is pretty useful.. less space = more latex contact. mmhmm!
              Curiosity killed the cattex.

Comment

• JCB
                • Feb 2021

Originally posted by Nonpop25
                Have the house to myself this weekend with the wife and kid on a trip so I've decided to go through my (massive) stock and use a lot of it up so I can get fresh balloons. Going to fill my guest bedroom to the point I can't leave. I'll be posting updates as I go about filling g up this room (with some helium too!) on this thread and would love to see if others have pics of balloon rooms!
                Looks like it could an Air b&b where guests get literally blown away!😀

Comment

Working...