Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • balloondollfemme
    • Sep 2023

Full weight on balloons

I’ve been really wanting to be braver and push my balloons to the limit more and i wanna start putting my full body weight on them while I ride. Does anyone have any experience or tips they could tell me that could help. For context I’m about 180ish pounds and 5 foot 8 inches
  • Axle
    • Jan 2022

you don't weigh that much more than me. if you have a taste for 24", 36" or even bigger then you may be totally fine already. especially if you choose a brand that's strong good quality latex like belbal.

and if in doubt underinflate a bit. you might be surprised how well they take it.
    Curiosity killed the cattex.

Comment

• Slow DeFlaite
      • Apr 2023

I'm 225 and I ride 36" Tuff Tex balloons all the time. The bigger the Balloon, the more surface area there is to evenly distribute your weight.

Comment

• 1982popper
        Popper of things
        • Mar 2017

I was 120 kg at some point. And Q36, cattex 32/36/40, dolls, gl700s and up could hold me and take a lot of jumping and bouncing. Just don't overinflate them (a lot)

Comment

• grizzleylooner
          • Aug 2023

I weigh about 260 and pretty much all bigger balloons will suport my full weight while riding. The thinner cheaper ones can't take much action but will still support me gently rolling around on them if they're not inflated too tight.
          Smaller balloons it's more of a problem trying to balance with your arms and legs off the ground than if the balloon will take the weight. I like to use two 16/17/punchball, one under my dick and one under my chest so that I'm fully supported.

Comment

• srob2
            • Dec 2017

This has little to do with your weight or the balloon, it is mostly just how much air you use. Any balloon 1 breath short of a b2p will pop almost like you stick a pin in it if you try to sit or lay on it. This is fun for me. I've stood with both feet on the same balloon without enough air in it and it won't pop.

Comment

• Timid Popper
              • Jun 2012

I like sitting on the 16-inch Qualatex and the 17-inch Walmart balloons (although the ones I have now are the US made ones; I haven't tried to ones from China yet). I usually soften them up by lying on them on riding them, but then I feel comfortable putting my full sitting weight on them, including some light bouncing. Haven't had an accidental pop yet. I weigh about 210 pounds.

Comment

• grizzleylooner
                • Aug 2023

Originally posted by srob2
                This has little to do with your weight or the balloon, it is mostly just how much air you use. Any balloon 1 breath short of a b2p will pop almost like you stick a pin in it if you try to sit or lay on it. This is fun for me. I've stood with both feet on the same balloon without enough air in it and it won't pop.
                Well yes any balloon will pop if you push it that far, and really underinflated ones are almost indestructible, but I think we're talking about balloons that are inflated to their rated size or a little bigger rather than one extreme or the other. In which case the quality of the balloon and the persons weight make a huge difference.

A china 36" will generally support me at 36" as long as I don't bounce too hard, but a belbal 36" I can ride as hard as I like at 36" and they're still pretty reliable at 40".
                I also can't have as wild a ride now I weigh 120kg/265lb as I could when I weighed 90kg/195lb. If the balloons are overinflated enough to get a really good bounce they don't last as long as I'd like them to, and if I leave them a little softer the bounce just isn't as good. It's enough of a difference that it's given me the incentive to try and lose that extra weight!

There needs to be a risk of popping to make it exciting, but that risk needs to come from how hard I'm riding rather than how weak the balloon is or if I've eaten all the pies!

Comment

• loonlun
                  • Mar 2021

Originally posted by grizzleylooner
                  I weigh about 260 and pretty much all bigger balloons will suport my full weight while riding. The thinner cheaper ones can't take much action but will still support me gently rolling around on them if they're not inflated too tight.
                  Smaller balloons it's more of a problem trying to balance with your arms and legs off the ground than if the balloon will take the weight. I like to use two 16/17/punchball, one under my dick and one under my chest so that I'm fully supported.
                  Chiming in to add that the closest I've gotten to having a balloon fully take my weight with two or more balloons of that size is riding balloons on a blanket on the floor next to the bed, then holding onto the bed and trying to lift my legs. It's not a great long-term way to ride but it can be a great finish to a session. Also, the corner of a bed if there's no bedposts or footboard with your legs not quite on the floor and arms holding the balloon under the chest sort of makes it so your weight is fully on the balloon.

Comment

• grizzleylooner
                    • Aug 2023

Originally posted by loonlun

Chiming in to add that the closest I've gotten to having a balloon fully take my weight with two or more balloons of that size is riding balloons on a blanket on the floor next to the bed, then holding onto the bed and trying to lift my legs. It's not a great long-term way to ride but it can be a great finish to a session. Also, the corner of a bed if there's no bedposts or footboard with your legs not quite on the floor and arms holding the balloon under the chest sort of makes it so your weight is fully on the balloon.
                    Yes, it only really works on the floor unless you have a particualrly firm mattress. I always manage to balance ok without holding onto anything apart from the balloon under my dick, which means I can control which way it rolls. Body and head are way heavier than legs so it's easy enough to keep legs up. The only times it's gone wrong are when the balloon under my chest popped and I had no way to stop my face hitting the floor. Sore nose for a couple of days!

Comment

• Maddie
                      • Mar 2024

Originally posted by grizzleylooner
                      There needs to be a risk of popping to make it exciting, but that risk needs to come from how hard I'm riding rather than how weak the balloon is or if I've eaten all the pies!
                      I'm about 135lbs and it's a challenge getting balloons that will pop under me, especially since I like riding on my bed. I like when they pop pretty easily, so I usually have to overinflate them a lot!

Comment

• grizzleylooner
                        • Aug 2023

Originally posted by Maddie

I'm about 135lbs and it's a challenge getting balloons that will pop under me, especially since I like riding on my bed. I like when they pop pretty easily, so I usually have to overinflate them a lot!
                        I wish I had that problem!
                        I like balloons tight enough to give a good springy bounce, and even when I was 195lbs only a few types of bigger more expensive balloons could take me for more than a few minutes.
                        I'm 6ft2 with wide shoulders ribs and pelvis, so 190lbs is about as low as I get.

Comment

Working...