Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TermicznySufit
    • Feb 2018

Belbal B150 17"

Belbal relaunched their 17" some time ago as B150 model, it's basically scaled down B250. Rubber feels same as B120, it barely has a neck, first blow is very easy.
    I think its priced reasonably as it costs 50% of Q16 but still that's 3-4 times as much as B120. Today i've got 25pack of white ones and blew it quick to compare with B120 and I think i will stick with B120 because of a neck. Maybe this weekend i will go to forest to get pictures and test it better.
  • darcynader
    • Nov 2018

They seem quite good so far, but the new Tuftex has completely broken my ability to guess whether a balloon is about to explode (although it's quite obvious in hindsight), so I need to experiment further. I saw some photos of B150 with a bit of a neck, but not to the same extent as B120.

Comment

• inflatedskintight
      • Sep 2019

Those look exciting. I did a quick google and found some photos on eBay of them inflated with a neck which looked rather like a TT17 or Kalisan 18. But I agree that a well-necked B120 is very hard to beat!

Comment

• TermicznySufit
        • Feb 2018

I can't add pictures for some reason but i think photos from ebay are of different balloon or maybe white ones have less of neck, mine are just scaled down B250. Anyway when I will figure out how to add photos I will add them here.

Comment

• phenix
          • Jan 2021

Originally posted by TermicznySufit
          Belbal relaunched their 17" some time ago as B150 model, it's basically scaled down B250. Rubber feels same as B120, it barely has a neck, first blow is very easy.
          I think its priced reasonably as it costs 50% of Q16 but still that's 3-4 times as much as B120. Today i've got 25pack of white ones and blew it quick to compare with B120 and I think i will stick with B120 because of a neck. Maybe this weekend i will go to forest to get pictures and test it better.
          I really wanna try Belbal B150. But I can't buy them anywhere 😭
          Tell us about your impressions and feelings from these balloons. Did you take pictures of them?
          Can you make b2p?
          Last edited by phenix; 26-04-2024, 13:17.

Comment

• T178
            • Aug 2021

B150 are awesome, but I prefer b120 because of neck. There are also cool new b95l with links so you can tie them together

Comment

• phenix
              • Jan 2021

Originally posted by T178
              B150 are awesome, but I prefer b120 because of neck.
              What's wrong with their neck?
              How easy to make b2p of B150?

Comment

• T178
                • Aug 2021

Originally posted by phenix
                What's wrong with their neck?
                How easy to make b2p of B150?
                I like their necks, much better than b250 in my opinion and latex feels better too. I tend to like smaller balloons so b120 are better and their neck is longer in relation to body than b150.
                I'm non popper so no idea about b2p

Comment

Working...