Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nonpop25
    • Sep 2018

Ideas for Balloon Weekend?

Wife is going on a trip next weekend and I'm going to have the house to myself for 4 days. What should I do? Looking to have a balloon weekend and looking for some fun ideas to spice it up!

Have a ton of balloons with approximately 200 Tuftex coming in this week (100 24" and 100 17")

What would you all do in this situation?!
  • Blowitbig
    • Jan 2016

I would cover the bed in 17 inch balloons and then ride one while blowing up a 24 inch
    The bigger the better

Comment

• Kitten
      • Jul 2023

Empty a room and completely fill it so you can barely walk in. I've only done this in a walk in wardrobe and that was a lot of fun. Especially at the end if you continue inflating them when there's no room left.

Comment

• Nonpop25
        • Sep 2018

Originally posted by Kitten
        Empty a room and completely fill it so you can barely walk in. I've only done this in a walk in wardrobe and that was a lot of fun. Especially at the end if you continue inflating them when there's no room left.
        Oooh I love this idea, I did that once years ago and it was amazing, it was hard for me to even move in the room!

Comment

• Squeeze Cey
          Bag Buster
          • Feb 2024

Have heaps and heaps of overinflated very tight balloons all over the house on the floor, on the furniture (chairs etc) that way whenever you go anywhere in your house you're surrounded by tight balloons and get to play with them however you want.

Comment

Working...