Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Slow DeFlaite
    • Apr 2023

Balloons for Gas & Groceries?

I saw a girl in one of the offices I pick up & deliver in Today Taking down decorations from a party the office held. She was popping all the Mylar balloons with a pair of Scissors and throwing them in the trash cans. I told her she looked like she was having fun. (Although Mylars don't turn me on in the least)
    She said, "I miss the kinds of Balloons that would just POP when I poke them with a Pin! I'd have been done by now!" I told her I like that kind too & i had a BIG stash of them. To which She Replied, "Oh I could just POP every single one of them!"

She was talking to her co-worker about the cost of groceries & gas for her car and that she was a little "Short for the week?" She said, "If I had a dollar for each one of these stupid Balloons I popped, I'd be ok."

So,, I wonder IF She would be willing to POP a bunch of Balloons in exchange for every thing on her grocery list and a full tank of gas in her car?? I'm thinking about asking her too.. Pretty good opportunity?
  • BalloonFun
    • Apr 2022

Originally posted by Slow DeFlaite
    I saw a girl in one of the offices I pick up & deliver in Today Taking down decorations from a party the office held. She was popping all the Mylar balloons with a pair of Scissors and throwing them in the trash cans. I told her she looked like she was having fun. (Although Mylars don't turn me on in the least)
    She said, "I miss the kinds of Balloons that would just POP when I poke them with a Pin! I'd have been done by now!" I told her I like that kind too & i had a BIG stash of them. To which She Replied, "Oh I could just POP every single one of them!"

She was talking to her co-worker about the cost of groceries & gas for her car and that she was a little "Short for the week?" She said, "If I had a dollar for each one of these stupid Balloons I popped, I'd be ok."

So,, I wonder IF She would be willing to POP a bunch of Balloons in exchange for every thing on her grocery list and a full tank of gas in her car?? I'm thinking about asking her too.. Pretty good opportunity?
    You might want to give it a try...

Comment

• heliumsitr68
      • Nov 2021

I would !!
      Popper ! I love helium balloons

Comment

Working...