X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RubberRider297
    Intimate Rider
    • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Dust of the Saturn
    I like it cute, silly, and adorable. The serious/sexy vibes doesn't work for me for some reason. Looks fake to me.

When I play with my balloons, I'm usually smiling and would hug them and make them squeak and love the moment. Being able to share it with someone else is top fun.

I've seen models make faces and bite their lower lip and try to appear extra horny or sexy. But who's actually taking them seriously? There's no universe where women in general are going to act like this.

The nice thing about cuteness is that it can't be faked. You can't fake laughter, smiles and giggles. Also, such behavior is very reasonable to have around gigantic and ridiculously overinflated balloons.

Moreover, when a balloon pops and makes you jump, laughing about it is also reasonable, compared to the aggressive and almost predatory look some of the models give.

Again, who's watching and thinking this is anything but exaggerated acting?

I just realized that my whole post is based on the assumption that sexy = serious. Sorry for that. But I think you get my point, cause it all depends on how you define sexy. At the end of the day, a women being cute around balloons is obviously going to appear "sexy" to me.

Ok I just googled the definition of the word sexy:

Yeah.... the word sexy is what you make it lol. I guess everything we find arousing would fit the word.

I'm sticking to the assumption that you meant serious. The stuff you see in clips.
    Yeah, I guess I was a bit vague on that, sorry 😅. I did mean sexy as in serious, like the stuff you see in clips. You were right 🙃

Comment

• Axle
      • Jan 2022

it might just be me but what content makers need to understand for looner stuff is that they don't really have to "bring the sexy" because a good loon has that part covered already. watching semi-innocent bouncy fun is cute so we get the best of both worlds on screen! and watching someone genuinely having fun is infectious.
      Curiosity killed the cattex.

Comment

• JCB
        • Feb 2021

Balloons for whatever reason have a sex appeal of their own & depending how people are filmed with them adds / detracts from that. I'm not for the over the top type sexy interaction I like the fun type balloon play & interaction it brightens my day & leaves me feeling good. Wikilooner doesn't try to do sexy but it shows she's really into Balloons & that I find very appealing & attractive plus the air of mystery she has.

Comment

• srob2
          • Dec 2017

Cute, playful and having fun is better for me, but the real difference is clips with girls faking anything aren't great. I don't think many people, even without a fetish, can blow a balloon to pop without any fear or excitement. Girls need to show more of that naturally in clips instead of trying so hard to look a certain way.

Comment

• Mutaloon
            • Nov 2018

I suppose I'm with the majority here and prefer if it's done in a cute way. It's just as sexy for me to watch a balloon expand via pump or to even have it blown up by someone really. Plus I'm mostly watching the balloon rather than the person.

Comment

• aaryan026
              • Dec 2022

I am prefer sexy one of the best.

Comment

• Loonorm
                • Mar 2019

Boy, I have been contemplating how I would answer this, and I still can’t come up with a definitive answer, other than both. I guess it depends on the situation. Is she the, younger than me, ‘girl next door’ type, who asks me what I am going to do with all of the balloons that I just picked up from the store/FB Marketplace, etc., and gets excited when I tell her that I am going to pop them all. Or is she the ‘drop dead gorgeous’ one (MILF?) who, again, asked me the same, and says something that she would definitely make the whole experience that much more fun, if she could join me.

Comment

• b0f0s0f
                  • Nov 2016

Balloons don't intrinsically have any sex appeal to me at all, but I still prefer cute. The reason probably being that a cute girl-next-door peer inflating a balloon is the classic nightmare scenario you're likely to run into as a phobic youngster, so lo and behold when the fetish develops later in life, that remains the most emotionally impactful scenario. I don't mind if things get sexy too but typically the fantasy I have is over a cute member of the attractive sex fooling around with a balloon lightheartedly.

Comment

• loonypirate20
                    • Oct 2020

I think the answer definitely lies in enjoyment for me. If you can tell that someone is truly enjoying themselves, either can work. Someone can be serious with the balloons and, so long as they're not being fake about it, can still look like they're enjoying it. Great example of this is SusyLooner. There are a lot of times she smiles during her videos. However, she is definitely leaning more into the sexy aspect of the fetish (and doing a great job with it). Her reactions feel more genuine because it appears that she's making a lot of decisions in the moment rather than following a script.

Part of this also goes into how often the person looks into the camera. On the cute side, it definitely helps more for the model to look into the camera because it makes the audience feel more involved in the play aspect. On the sexy side, I would prefer the model to not look at the camera as it suggests that they are enjoying the balloons for themselves rather than putting on a show and going through the motions for the audience.

People playing with balloons deserve to enjoy what they are doing. For me, that doesn't necessarily mean they have to smile the whole time. Sometimes, just a relaxed or even flustered look can do the trick. It's similar to how people react on rollercoasters; you don't always need to scream in order to have a good time. It's natural and it shows the world you're enjoying yourself, but you can still have a thrilling experience without it.

All this to say I love cute, but I guess I prefer sexy.

Comment

Working...