X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RubberRider297
    Intimate Rider
    • Apr 2024

Sexy Or Cute?

If you were to watch someone play with balloons, or if you were to engage in balloon play with someone else, would you want them to be cute or sexy?

Me personally, I could go either way. But if given the choice, I would want someone who’s super cute and makes the whole experience lighthearted and fun 😄
  • BlowPlayPop
    • Dec 2023

Definitely cute and fun. It's all about enjoying the balloons for me. That in itself is sexy enough.

Comment

• JOhara
      • Jul 2015

Cute, genuinely playful, and ‘girl next door” type over any fake sexy that some models tend to portray —anyday of the week.

-J

Comment

• OneTrickPony
        • Feb 2024

Cute, for me, when it's (too) sexy it feels fake, and I don't enjoy it. Someone playing with the balloons, throwing them around, kickimg them, or playfully hugging or holding them is 1000℅ more atractive that someone "sexy-ly" stripping over them(Always in a concented state of course).

Of course, this is my personal preferense and opinion.
        [ OTP ]
        It's dangerous to go alone! Take this!

* You obtained x1 BALLOON 🎈 *

Comment

• Slugamano
          • Jul 2016

Cute...

Comment

• Scooter
            • May 2022

Ditto what others have said. Give me "cute girl-next-door" vibes, either nervous or having fun. I'm a nonpopper anyway, so my favorite parts are just blowing it up and playing with them in a way they won't pop. I think that fits a cute attitude more.

Comment

• Slow DeFlaite
              • Apr 2023

Sexy and cute both work. My Absolute favorite isn't one of the choices but it's not on the list but is the hottest for me.
              I have to go with Sexy.

Comment

• RubberRider297
                Intimate Rider
                • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Slow DeFlaite
                Sexy and cute both work. My Absolute favorite isn't one of the choices but it's not on the list but is the hottest for me.
                I have to go with Sexy.
                Oh? You can feel free to share what your absolute favorite is if you’re comfortable (:

Comment

• AJK64
                  • Jun 2018

Yeah cute. There's something extra hot about a masculine guy who isn't afraid to have simple fun with a few balloons. I really enjoy seeing a big manly guy revert to being childlike remembering how much fun balloons can be

Comment

• Blowitbig
                    • Jan 2016

I agree, there's just something about a rough and tuff looking guy playing with balloons that's super hot
                    The bigger the better

Comment

• Felicity Fuxs
                      • Jul 2022

Not waxed and certainy not a doll, the, ahem ''male'' me 😉

There's a few more pics on the ''twinks'' thread.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Slow DeFlaite
                        • Apr 2023

Originally posted by RubberRider297

Oh? You can feel free to share what your absolute favorite is if you’re comfortable (:
                        Sexy for for Me is an absolute "Controlling Bitch" that has to bust a big Bright beautiful bouquet of Balloons just because she can! I bought big bunches of balloons for women I knew who were just going to bust them! Sometimes it lead to some pretty intense interludes & Shenanigans.

Comment

• Depresso
                          • Nov 2022

Cute, wholesome, playful, but still very physical. Squeezing them, seeing how big they can get, sitting on them and laughing about how silly the whole thing is.

Comment

• BalloonFun
                            • Apr 2022

Cute, playful (emphasis on play) and lots of physical fun!! Squeezing, sitting, stomping....and laughter! Just laugh and have silly fun! Sexy is a bit of a turn-off!

Comment

• Dust of the Saturn
                              Stretched like space-time
                              • Feb 2018

I like it cute, silly, and adorable. The serious/sexy vibes doesn't work for me for some reason. Looks fake to me.

When I play with my balloons, I'm usually smiling and would hug them and make them squeak and love the moment. Being able to share it with someone else is top fun.

I've seen models make faces and bite their lower lip and try to appear extra horny or sexy. But who's actually taking them seriously? There's no universe where women in general are going to act like this.

The nice thing about cuteness is that it can't be faked. You can't fake laughter, smiles and giggles. Also, such behavior is very reasonable to have around gigantic and ridiculously overinflated balloons.

Moreover, when a balloon pops and makes you jump, laughing about it is also reasonable, compared to the aggressive and almost predatory look some of the models give.

Again, who's watching and thinking this is anything but exaggerated acting?

I just realized that my whole post is based on the assumption that sexy = serious. Sorry for that. But I think you get my point, cause it all depends on how you define sexy. At the end of the day, a women being cute around balloons is obviously going to appear "sexy" to me.

Ok I just googled the definition of the word sexy:

sexy

adjective

1. sexually attractive or exciting

2. very exciting or appealing

Example: business magazines might not seem like the sexiest career choice
                              Yeah.... the word sexy is what you make it lol. I guess everything we find arousing would fit the word.

I'm sticking to the assumption that you meant serious. The stuff you see in clips.

Kiara strong from clubsteffi is a prime example of exaggerated seriousness. Just watch the previews.

What the fuck are these faces?

videoframe_23854.png videoframe_2360.png

You should smile more Kiara...

videoframe_3828.png

That's better! Have fun.
                              Last edited by Dust of the Saturn; 21-04-2024, 06:54.
                              And I ask myself, why? and all I hear is the cold, dead silence of the cosmos.

Comment

Working...