X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bot311
    • Jan 2024

Losing fetish

Hi guys,

I want to get rid of this fetish or at least leave it out of my life. I fear that if I continue I will lose the ability to enjoy regular sex like some members here talked about. In my past relationships I never felt it should have been involved during sex or that it would give me more pleasure.

I always saw it as an extension of my sexual life but never a core element. I consider myself to have a high sex drive but unfortunately due to work and stress it is not available that often to me, thus I enjoyed using balloons as sex toys to recreate the feeling.

I never really got comfortable with this fetish over the last 10years of having it and till this day I feel disgusted by myself.

I would be thankful for any advice.

Cheers
  • Javirod
    • Aug 2022

I think you're asking for a thing that is very complex, probably you'll need professional help. I'll say that it's impossible to get rid of the fetish and you should accept you're a looner, but better talk to a professional.

Comment

• Timid Popper
      • Jun 2012

My only real bit of advice is to stop feeling disgusted with yourself. There's nothing disgusting about having a balloon fetish. If, on the other hand, you genuinely feel that it is interfering with your normal sex life, then it's something you should probably get help working on. You may find that it's not the balloons that are the problem, or you may find that they are. Work that out in a supportive environment, and take care of yourself first.

Comment

• Chevyhellraiser
        • Jun 2019

Yeah don't feel bad. I worked really hard to ignore balloons and break out of it. I let tons of balloons go, get popped and trashed even super easy ones I could have had for a few months. I finally caved and told my Fiancé (now wife for almost 20 years) about having the fetish and trying to stop it. Her response was that nothing is wrong with it. She then proceeded to fill her apartment with balloons for us to play in. We don't play with them every time but she is more likely to start blowing one up than I am when we are intimate. I usually enjoy balloons a few times a week by myself and has no effect on our sex life.

Comment

• Dust of the Saturn
          Stretched like space-time
          • Feb 2018

You can't lose it. Can you turn a gay person straight? what turns you on will forever keep turning you on. Especially if it is as strong as a fetish or your core sexuality.

It is who you are.

There's worse out there dude. Your local dollar store has balloons for sale, that's how mundane your fetish is.

Also, you won't "lose" any sexual abilities. Have you ever even enjoyed sex? have you given yourself enough time to discover what you enjoy? I have a feeling the only reason you're going ultimatum is because of another human being. Be careful dude, and remember there's enough women for all of us. No need to get stuck with one who wants to change you.

"I can fix her"
          "I can fix him"

You can't fix a homosexual and you can't fix a balloon fetishist. Nor a necrophiliac. It is what it is. I'd rather find myself someone who enjoys balloons so we can have a great time together.
          And I ask myself, why? and all I hear is the cold, dead silence of the cosmos.

Comment

• srob2
            • Dec 2017

This has never been an issue for me. I like balloons, but I like women more. Balloons are cheap and easy to get.

Comment

Working...