What if they made a balloon that wouldn't pop?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ladyloonerlover
    Lover Of Mouth Inflation
    • Mar 2014

What if they made a balloon that wouldn't pop?

How amazing would it be if they made a balloon you could just keep blowing into and it never popped?
  • RubberRider297
    Intimate Rider
    • Apr 2024

That would be an absolute dream come true for me! I’m very phobic of balloons popping, especially while I’m being intimate with them. But I would love it if I could just go as wild as I want with them without having to be afraid of the loud bang and the snap of the latex hurting me. I could only imagine what it would be like to pump up a giant balloon without it popping on me, and I would love to be able to ride a balloon like that. 🥰

Comment

• Slow DeFlaite
      • Apr 2023

It would be Amazing. I still love the thrill of never knowing IF or When a Balloon is going to Burst out from underneath me during a sensual ride. It's kind of fun crashing down on the bed when it happens!
      I always have another balloon ready in case it happens.

Comment

• JCB
        • Feb 2021

For me tho a non popper there is the underlying thrill of the unknown will it or won't it pop. Balloons that won't pop For many myself included would take the thrill away. Balloons would be to some extent be mundane

Comment

• grizzleylooner
          • Aug 2023

I agree with JCB, a balloon that never popped would just be boring.
          I don't pop balloons for the sake of popping them - popping with sharp objects, cigarettes, etc doesn't do anything for me at all, and b2p either by mouth or pump isn't much better, in fact anything that's guaranteed to pop the balloon or watching others do any of those things.
          BUT.... the fact that balloons can pop even when I don't intend them to is the turn on. I hump and ride them to their absolute limits, sometimes I'll "pop" many times before the balloon does, other times many balloons will pop before I do, but never knowing who will pop first is why balloons are so fun.
          If you want a balloon that you can keep blowing into by mouth and it never pops, the big weather balloons have like a 30+ foot burst diameter and a balloon that size will probably lose air faster than you can blow it up...

Comment

• Marck
            • Jan 2022

It would be plain boring. I'm a semi-popper, most of the time not popping the balloons. But if they wouldn't pop for sure it would take all the excitement away for sure.

Comment

• Vicci
              Blown to bits
              • Oct 2009

I'd still pop it 😁
              Vicci x

Comment

• loonlun
                • Mar 2021

It would probably get very, very, very gross by the time it was barely inflated.

Comment

• Casey88
                  lukmanrewa
                  • Jun 2012

Probably wont be made using latex, and that way it wont be known/identified as a balloon unfortunately.

I mean on a personal note, I dont identify foil or those PVC things as balloons myself.

Comment

• Exaturbo
                    • Feb 2021

Originally posted by RubberRider297
                    That would be an absolute dream come true for me! I’m very phobic of balloons popping, especially while I’m being intimate with them. But I would love it if I could just go as wild as I want with them without having to be afraid of the loud bang and the snap of the latex hurting me. I could only imagine what it would be like to pump up a giant balloon without it popping on me, and I would love to be able to ride a balloon like that. 🥰
                    if you like larger balloons, the cattex 55” when inflated to around 40” is practically indestructible.
                    you can go to town on them without fear of an unexpected pop. And they last and last. My current one has now been inflated for just on 12 months.
                    I have added air a few times, but it’s still going.

Comment

• srob2
                      • Dec 2017

To me, that's a defective balloon. I am not happy if I try to b2p and just can't get any more in and it doesn't pop. At least this is exciting and I get a big bang eventually, even if I have to deflate it and blow it again, or pop it some other way. This is like playing with inflatables that I know I am not nearly strong enough to pop - they just aren't much fun.

Comment

• Ardov3275
                        • Mar 2024

I have had dreams of that, like Willy Wonka's never ending gob stopper, where I could either inflate forever without popping, or that I could pop it over and over. I don't know how that worked, it was just a dream. Mainly had those when I was much younger and had read a newspaper article about some people trying to outlaw balloons (dangerous toys or bad to release). Probably fell asleep wondering what I would do if balloons were ever banned. Glad that 40 years later they are more available than ever.

Comment

• bigloonfucker
                          Punk member
                          • Nov 2023

I also wish for it every time I ride some loon, but basically it is not possible. If they couldn't pop, they would lose their magic, i gues it's just that risk with every breath what turns me on (as nonpopper). There is always some balance between softness and durability. Quality balloons can approach to this dream, but never reach it. I was thinking about some armor which would prevent pop, but every option decrease that feeling I am addicted on. Every fun costs something

Comment

• Punchballer
                            • Jan 2022

I would not want a balloon that cannot be popped. It would take away the thrill and excitement about balloons. It would be boring. I like a balloon that can be tough and somewhat resistant to popping but not entirely. That's what inflatables are about.

Comment

• Sit2Pop
                              Certified Looner
                              • Oct 2023

Obviously if they sold "unpoppable" balloons, they would still sell traditional poppable balloons as well, so in turn, you would have good variety of what you could have. In turn, I would love to have an unpoppable balloon, so that during times that I do not want popping at all, and just want to ride or cuddle with a balloon, it would be great for that! This is coming from someone who gets turned on more by the material, stretchiness, and sensory aspects of balloons rather than the risk/reward of popping. Also, as a semi-popper who likes popping on purpose, but absolutely hates accidental pops, an unpoppable balloons would be great as well, for when I don't plan on popping balloons on purpose!

Comment

Working...