X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RubberRider297
    Intimate Rider
    • Apr 2024

Crush Fetish Confession

This one is for anyone to answer (except maybe if you’re married, but you can pretend you’re at a time before you got married to your significant other and are still getting to know them). Hypothetically speaking, let’s say your crush confessed their feelings for you and you start dating. You have become close but you never tell them about your kink. One day when the two of you are hanging out and talking, they confess to you that they have a balloon/inflatable fetish (you can choose either one for this scenario, or both, haha). Again, they don’t yet know that you have a balloon fetish/inflatable fetish, this is just them coming out and telling you about their kink, no motive, they just want to be transparent with you. You tell them that you understand and you confess to them too. You both agree to have some fun that night, and you get together in private at either your place or their place. This is your first time being intimate with your partner, and they give you full consent to do anything to or them. How are you spending your first intimate moment together? 😊

TLDR: Crush confesses their balloon/inflatable fetish to you. You have their full consent to do anything to or with them. How are you spending an intimate night in private together?
  • OneTrickPony
    • Feb 2024

Besides fetish, in private, balloons are a source of great and genuine joy for me, since I couldn't have them as a kid because of my phobia, I really really really enjoy them now.
    Probably I would just start by blowing some balloons in a/our room, then just hang out with them, hugging, playing, cuddling them, if I want something *more* intimate, I can imagine myself holding or hugging one while doing it, or a balloon sandwiched between us (Not too tight, we don't want it to pop).
    I don't think he has my fetish, but what I ask for is pretty mild, so I can dream.
    [ OTP ]
    It's dangerous to go alone! Take this!

* You obtained x1 BALLOON 🎈 *

Comment

• JCB
      • Feb 2021

Nice ideal but for many myself included opening up on fetish to someone close is a kinda cliff edge thing. A few may understand but many more wouldn't. If it were someone really special yer didn't wanna lose probably very reluctantly having to quietly lose the balloons & fetish tho tbh that would be very hard to do.

Comment

• bfinch2000
        • Feb 2020

the guy I'm in love with (my best friend) is definitely a little weird around balloons. I'm not sure why, I don't think it's a fetish necessarily, it might just be that he's phobic and embarrassed to say so. but on the rare occasions balloons have been involved in a natural way, I've felt that he is hiding something. the other thing is that he's mentioned balloon fetish a lot in the past, whenever the topic of fetishes comes up he always mentions it as a "strange" one. had me thinking for ages that he knows about me because we lived together for a long time and maybe he was teasing me by mentioning it, but I know for a fact that he's brought it up when I wasn't there too. not sure how he knows about it, or why he always mentions it, or why he's slightly weird around balloons.....

anyway he's straight as far as I know. I'm completely in love with him though, so I'd give up all balloons forever if it meant he wanted to be with me. but if we were together and he wanted to do stuff with balloons.....man I don't know where I'd begin!

Comment

• OneTrickPony
          • Feb 2024

Originally posted by bfinch2000
          the guy I'm in love with (my best friend) is definitely a little weird around balloons. I'm not sure why, I don't think it's a fetish necessarily, it might just be that he's phobic and embarrassed to say so. but on the rare occasions balloons have been involved in a natural way, I've felt that he is hiding something. the other thing is that he's mentioned balloon fetish a lot in the past, whenever the topic of fetishes comes up he always mentions it as a "strange" one. had me thinking for ages that he knows about me because we lived together for a long time and maybe he was teasing me by mentioning it, but I know for a fact that he's brought it up when I wasn't there too. not sure how he knows about it, or why he always mentions it, or why he's slightly weird around balloons.....

anyway he's straight as far as I know. I'm completely in love with him though, so I'd give up all balloons forever if it meant he wanted to be with me. but if we were together and he wanted to do stuff with balloons.....man I don't know where I'd begin!
          if you don't mind me asking, how exactly is he "weird" around balloons? He evades them? He touches them but in an awkward way? He just looks at them? I'm trying to figure out if he's just weird or it's a phobia (Coun can DM me if you don't wanna share it in public)
          [ OTP ]
          It's dangerous to go alone! Take this!

* You obtained x1 BALLOON 🎈 *

Comment

• OnceYouPop
            • Sep 2022

Originally posted by bfinch2000

Have you told him?

Comment

• bfinch2000
              • Feb 2020

Originally posted by OneTrickPony

if you don't mind me asking, how exactly is he "weird" around balloons? He evades them? He touches them but in an awkward way? He just looks at them? I'm trying to figure out if he's just weird or it's a phobia (Coun can DM me if you don't wanna share it in public)
              Originally posted by OnceYouPop

Have you told him?
              ​I've replied by DM as I don't want to derail the thread!

to answer the original question, I think most of all I'd just like to see him take his shirt off and blow up loads of balloons, ideally until they pop. but there's not much I wouldn't want to try with him and balloons, if I'm honest! I'm not normally much into stomping or feet, but seeing him slowly crush a balloon barefoot would be hot. sitting on them naked would also be amazing. anything really!

Comment

Working...