Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Loonerdude1234
    • Apr 2024

Early experiences

This is going to be a long post. Just felt I would share it all in one place seperate of another post in here. Feel free to comment but please don't be negative. I hope others will share their stories or experiences as well!

Most of my early years consits of playing with and popping balloons at home and involved a few family members because thats where most of my time at those ages was spent. My enjoyment of balloons began at a very early age. Around 5 or 6. I enjoyed sitting and bouncing on them and the sudden pop when it happened. Several years later, somewhere in bouncing around on them I became aroused and discovered I could hump them and achieve orgasm. I didn't know anything about what I was doing other than it felt amazing and kept doing it. Eventually it was discovered that I got more than just fun out of balloons. I remember multiple times being caught throughout the years. I was walked in on humping them, my erections were noticed, I was caught having them in the tub, popped balloons were found, etc. My family stopped buying them for me and stopped allowing me to have them all the time. I didn't quite understand why or what i had done wrong. I began to sneak and buy them myself and tried to only play with and bust them when no one was home. I enjoyed the feeling of the latex against my skin, bouncing on them, and now there was a feeling of being naughty because I wasn't supposed to have them. Sometimes I would try to sneak them into the bath under the water or fill them with water in the shower. I remember being caught with them multiple times doing so. My room began being checked for balloons and my mother attempted to punish me multiple different ways to get me to stop buying them and sneaking them. I tried to keep the arousal private and hidden and usually wore short shorts when popping them but did sometimes sneak into some panties and a bikini bottom, if I wasn't bare when I was alone.

My mother would inflate my entire stash when taken or found and tried punishing me by making me watch her pop my stash with a needle or making me bust them with it while she scolded me or while she had fun busting them with the needle. A needle seemed to be her favorite method for busting balloons. When i would walk into the room from being outside for a while she would say "look what i found! Your little stash of balloons! You know what's about to happen next! Well it certainly doesn't include any popping for you! I certainly didnt inflate all of them for you to bust with your butt! This is a punishment and while I do not like punishing you and this will not be fun for you but it will be for me. I get to have some fun now! Or you know what comes next! Dont go anywhere! I made it very clear you were not to have or buy any balloons. I warned you what would happen if I found any! I've got just the thing for these silly little balloons! Look what I've got! I got a needle! Oooo! Do you know what this will do to your silly little balloons? It's so nice and sharp! Its going to pop them all sooo quickly and easily! I've just been waiting for you to come inside so i can get started and you can see all the fun that you dont get to have and wasted your money on because you wont listen and want to be sneaky. My heart would race and I would get that gut wrenching feeling. You chose to sneak and waste your money on them so now I get to have all this fun, fun, fun! She turned on some music and said ok are you ready? Say goodbye to your precious balloons! I'm going to have soooo much fun! She walked over to the balloons and started popping them. Pop! Pop! Pop! Wasting your balloons is so much fun! Hahaha! Yes! Boom, boom, boom, I just love busting them with this needle! Its sooo nice and sharp! It makes really quick and easy work of them! She danced around the room to the music with her needle popping them. Awwe poor balloons, Oops theyre disappearing! Such a waste! Oops another one! And another! Pop! Pop! Pop! Hahaha! There's soooo many but they won't last long with this needle! Are you watching? Pay attention! Do you like having to watch someone else bust all of your balloons that you bought? Look i barely have to touch it to them to bust them! She was giggling and laughing. You know what? I've got a great idea! Since you want to be such a bad boy and not listen and waste your money then here you take the needle and waste some of your own balloons with it. Show me just how bad you can be with it. Go on now. Hurry up! Show me! Waste them! I reluctantly took the needle and slowly popped a few balloons with it. She said see how easy it busts your balloons? Go on now! Pop them faster! Keep wasting them my little balloon boy. Ill tell you when to stop! Isn't it sooo much fun? Do you like it? Or do you hate wasting them?! I hope you hate it! I said yes mom I hate it. This needle is no fun. She said Good! Now go on and bust some more for me! Im glad you don't like it! This is a punishment! This is the most you're going to get out of these balloons or any others you buy! So you better not buy anymore! Go on! Now! Waste some more and don't stop until I tell you to! After many more she said now hold that needle out for me. Ill press them onto it and bust them! Good job! This is what will happen to any more balloons that you buy. You will be wasting your money because I will gladly bust every one of them with a needle just like we did with these. I don't mind at all. I know you hate it because you want to bounce that little butt of yours on them and bust them that way amongst being naughty with them. Me? I just find it quiet fun to bust them with a needle! You buying them just gives me a reason to have plenty to pop! So don't try me!" If I ever find any more balloons I might just make you pop them all with that needle! Maybe you won't buy them if you know you will have to bust all of them in front of me with a needle. Then she said that wouldn't be any fun for me though. To blow all these up and me not get to bust any? I'll just make you watch me bust them all. If I ever find any again maybe I'll just make you blow them all up and then you will have to watch me pop them! Now bring me that needle and watch me finish off the rest of them! I brought her the needle and she grabbed several balloons and tossed them into the air and jabbed them as they fell and she danced around the room to the music. She took several more and tossed them to me and said here help me bust them. You toss them to me and I'll pop them! I did as she instructed me to. With each pop she laughed. After about 10 of these she surprised me by saying ok since you've taken your punishment so well and you wasted so many as you were told you can grab just a couple and pop them with that little butt of yours. You have to pop them right here and right now in front of me! And you better not get yourself all excited either. If I even think you're getting excited I will stab them with my needle and you wont touch them for a long time! She sat on the bed twirling her needle between her fingers and said go on. Get that red one and sit pop it on the floor. I did. She said now get that yellow one and sit on it on that chair. Bounce hard till it pops! No messing around! No silliness and no fun! Just pop it! Come on now pop it! Bounce on it! Bounce harder! I popped it and she said good job you can bust 1 more. Here take this white one and pop it! She said you choose the chair or the floor. I chose the chair. She said come on bounce on it! Show me what bad little boys do to their balloons! Bounce on it boy! Pop it! Pop it! Pop it! Alright you're finished! No more! Now toss me a few! I grabbed one and tossed to her expecting her to stab it. Instead she surprised me when she placed it on the chair, sat on it, and it popped right away. She laughed and said that was too easy, give me another one! She sat on it as well and after a couple of bounces it busted. She laughed and said that was a bit more fun! At least I got a few bounces in on that one! I don't want you getting yourself excited. She said go sit on the bed and I will finish them off. She said what upset you more having to watch me pop them with this needle, having to watch me bust them sitting on them or me making you pop them with a needle? I said all of it. I dont like any of it at all. She said good! She got up and got her needle and rapidly stabbed a good bit. They were starting to thin out but still quite a few were left. She said hey take a balloon and put it on the chair and sit on it. I was confused because this was supposed to be a punishment of me watching her pop them all and she had already said I was done. I wasnt going to argue though so i said ok! She said this time face away from me and face the back of the chair like straddle the balloon and the chair so I did. I was now facing the wall and had forgotten she was holding her needle. As I lowered myself onto the balloon she jabbed it with the needle busting it and I dropped onto the chair! She laughed and said haha! Tricked you! She said here I'll definitely let you bust the next ones. She said first I want you to put on one of those short pairs of shorts you like to wear when you pop these balloons. Here here's a pair right here. Put them on. Just the shorts. Go on. She said now i can definitely tell if you go getting yourself all excited and start enjoying this. This is not for fun. This is still a punishment. I'm sure thats why you're sneaking them. I quickly changed. She said now I want you to sit on these the same way! Turn that chair around so the back of it faces me! She said place them so the neck shoots out under your legs! I want to see if you can sit on it and pop it without getting yourself excited! Go on! If you can I will let you pop the rest. If you can't well...they're all mine! I'm giving you the chance to pop the rest! I'm willing to bet you can't do it though! That's why you're sneaking them! Go on now! Show me you can do it. Don't be shy now. You want to sneak and buy them when you aren't supposed to have them so go ahead. If it happens it happens. Not like I havent seen you that way before with them! Straddle this balloon on the chair and bounce on it until it pops! Show me you can pop them without making yourself excited. I knew I had no chance of passing this test and it not being noticeable, especially with only the shorts on and no underware but i wasnt about to miss out on an opportunity to get what enjoyment i could out of them. She already knew popping them excited me. So i figured I may as well sit on and pop what i could. I did as I was told and turned the chair around and straddled the next balloons on the chair. I was now facing my mother who sat twirling her needle between her fingers. The balloon stretched under my butt and legs and shot out from under my legs and rubbed against my skin. It felt amazing. She said now bounce on that damn balloon boy! Come on! Pop it! Haha! Ohhhh! Look at it shoot out from under you! Its so close! Keep bouncing! You'll bust it! Good job! Here here's another one! Go ahead sit on it! Hahaha! Bust it boy! Woohoo! Good job! Do you like having to bust them with your butt right here in front of me and not have any fun with them? Not get to bounce around and roll around on them? Go ahead get you another one. Sit on it. That's what you like doing with them so much! You just love sitting on them. You like feeling them under your butt and legs don't you?! Too bad! Now pop it! Now! Bounce boy! Bounce harder on it! It's no fun is it? You should have listened to me she said. She said go on sit on this one. Bust it now! Go on pop your little balloon! Pop it I said! I bounced as hard as I could and it popped. She said good! Here's another one. Pop it! Now! I sat on it and the neck shot out under my legs just as the prior balloons had done. She said look at that balloon stretch under you! Bounce your butt on it! Awwe come on now! You can bounce harder! Pop it! I couldn't fight it anymore. Feeling them against my butt cheeks and my legs in my shorts and the sting from the pops brought me too much excitement. She suddenly stood up and stuck the needle into the balloon under me. She said looks like you've had more than enough! I told you not to be getting yourself all excited. Looks like you don't get to pop the rest after all. Haha! They're all mine to waste! You just proved me right! Hmmmm. Theres still so many left! How should I waste the rest of them?! Should I use this needle?! She asked as she stabbed a few. She said ooh I have an idea! You sit on the bed. She said hey sis come in here. My mom said would you like to have some fun and finish these off? My aunt said i thought you'd never ask! My aunt said oh looks like someone had a bit too much fun! She said you sit there on the bed and watch! My aunt asked my mom should i do like him and sit on them!? She was always so giddy and giggly. My mom said however you want to! Up to you! My aunt grabbed one, placed it on the chair and sat on it. She said wow! Its holding me! My mom said well bounce on it! Bust it! My aunt bounced and it busted! She jumped up and said damn it smacked my butt! She was wearing a short pair of tight cutoff jean shorts that exposed the bottom of her buttcheeks. My mom said get another one! Go for it! Show him what you can do to his balloons with all that booty girl! Pop them girl! Have fun with them! My aunt grabbed and sat on several more laughing and smiling and shaking her butt around on top of them. Some of them she straddled on the chair and some she sat on on the floor. My mom said whats wrong? Does it bother you to see someone else sitting on and popping your balloons and having a good time!? Good! I hope it does! Ooops! There goes another one! Oh my! Look at them stretch out under them buttcheeks girl! Awwe! It must be terrible having to watch her enjoy your balloons! Shes having so much fun! My aunt said oh yes i am! So nice and soft under my butt and my legs! Oooh! Omg it feels so amazing! I just want to sit on them and pop them all! Awwe you just have to sit and watch me! Haha! Ooh listen to it squeal against my legs! Hahaha! That means its about to bust! My mom said get them with that booty girl! Make them squeal! She pops them so easy with that booty of hers! Listen to them squeal! Hahaha! Shes having so much fun! Look at her go! My aunt said should i bust some more with my butt?! My mom said what do you think? How should we pop the last of your balloons? Should she continue sitting on them? Should we both? Should i get my needle? Should we squeeze them? What should we do to your balloons?! I didn't say a word so she said go ahead sis. Make him watch you sit on some more. Yes girl! Get it! Im so glad youre enjoying yourself and these balloons and having so much fun! Get them girl! It really looks like youre having so much fun! Go on girl enjoy yourself! Sit on some nice and slow! Just lightly bounce that booty on it! Yes! Just like that! Haha! Thats what he likes to do with them! My aunt said oooh! They do feel nice! Let me just roll my booty around on them! Just like you like to do! You like to feel them under your legs in your little shorts...well they feel sooo nice under my legs! Oooh! I love it! Listen to them squeal! Hahaha! Look at it shoot out between my legs and rub them! Hahaha! She said ok balloon time to bust you! She bounced harder and harder until it busted. My mom said alright lets finish them off together as fast as we can sis! She said you"ve got tennis shoes on! Stomp them girl! Yes! Bust them! Sink your nails into them! Have fun girl! Here goes the last of your balloons! Oooh so much fun! Pop them, pop them they shouted! They both grabbed the rest and stomped on them and dug their nails into them. My mother said awwe its the last one. The last of your little balloon stash. Do you want it? Do you want it? I bet you do! Should I bust it? As I looked over at her she squeezed it against her hard against her side and dug her nails into it and said too bad it's gone! She said you weren't supposed to get any of them at all and you've had a little more than enough. I knew she had noticed that me sitting on the balloons had aroused me as hard as I fought it because she had popped the last one i sat on with the needle she had and her comments. She told me to go take my shower and then come clean up all of the popped balloons. Yes she tried this a few times but only allowed me to participate that 1 time.

One of my aunts tried making me watch her sit on and bounce on and thoroughly enjoy and have fun busting my balloons while scolding and teasing me about all the fun she was having as punishment for having them. She tried this because it was my favorite thing to do with them and my favorite way of popping them. The first time my mother had caught my aunt just coming in from tanning outside and I had just come in from the pool. Mom had found my stash and inflated it. She asked my aunt if she would go back there and sit on and pop every one of them with her butt and to make sure she had plenty of fun with them while busting them and make sure I could tell. I had that sinking feeling in my gut and my heart raced. My mother also told my aunt I was not to touch a single balloon unless I was placing it on the chair in the bedroom. My aunt excitedly agreed and said she'd love to! We entered the room to find all of my balloons inflated, most not fully inflated tightly. My aunt said oh wow, look at all these! Look at all your precious little balloons! This is going to be so much fun for me! Too bad you were bad and can't listen and wasted your money on all of these. You don't get to have any fun with them! You shouldnt have snuck and bought them! Ok I'm ready to have some fun! Go ahead and pick the 1st one and put it on that chair. There was a wooden but cushioned chair sitting in the room. I placed one it and she quickly straddled the chair and dropped her butt on top of it and busted it. She laughed as she stood up and said that was so easy get me another one! Keep them coming! You can place them on the chair when I stand up or toss them to me. These silly balloons are no match for my big ol booty! See all this booty!? It's going to bust all of your balloons! None of them will survive it! Stand right there! I want you to see my booty crush and pop all of these balloons! Go ahead! When i stand up put another on the chair and watch! Awwe! What's wrong? Do you not like seeing your precious balloons crushed and popped under someone else's booty? Oooo! I love it! Squeaky, squeaky, pop! Hahaha! I bet you wish you could be bouncing on and busting them with your little butt. I know you do! Too bad! I can't let that happen! It's sooo much fun!!! They pop so easy under my butt! Later I learned why the first bit popped so easily. It was from the tanning lotion breaking down the rubber. She would say oooh sooo much fun! I can just lower myself onto them and watch them stretch out! Is it going to pop?! Now?! Oooh! So close! Almost! Roll around on it! Oop a little bounce! A little more! There it went! Hahaha! After the 1st bit most of the rest took some bouncing. Of course they werent all fully inflated and the chair was padded. You shouldn't have bought them I guess. Then again I'm kind of glad you did because now I get to have all this fun! Bounce, bounce, bounce, pop! Every time she would stand up she would have pieces of balloons stuck to her skin and would have to shake or swat them off. She was still dressed in her bikini, and covered in tanning lotion. She would slam down on some and others she would lightly sit on, rock around on, and slowly bounce harder until they popped. She said they feel so nice and soft and bouncy under my booty and my legs! Oooh! Sooo damn nice! Awwe thats what you like! Too bad! Ohhhh I am so enjoying sitting on and popping all these damn balloons of yours! Oooh listen to them squeal! She would say I dare you to buy more. I'll gladly bust every one of them with this butt just like I am all of these! Just stop buying them like you were told. Or dont! It's going to be so much more fun for me if you keep buying them. I will gladly volunteer to booty pop them all and it won't cost me a thing. Look at how this butt of mine is smashing them and busting them so easily! Hey look at that! Its a punchball balloon! I know you really like these! I cant use the chair for them! That's ok. I'll bust it on the floor! Awwe whats wrong? You dont want me to bust it with my booty?! You wanted to bounce on it didnt you? Too bad! Say goodbye to it! Oooh! Bouncing on these is extra fun! These are extra bouncy! Look at it flatten out! Its putting up a good fight! Come on! Bust baby bust! Pop for me! It just wont go! Here let me help it a little bit! I know! Watch this! She stopped bouncing and sat still and grabbed it from the sides and pulled up digging her nails into it while sitting on it and it exploded! There! Finally! Its gone! So sad you can't have any of this fun! Not!!! Ooohh look another one! Oooo! Lets bounce on it first! Look at it stretch! Hahaha! I think I see why these are your favorite! They feel extra nice against my booty and my legs! Ooooh sooo nice! Hahaha! Too bad you don't get to enjoy them! I do hahaha! Bouncy, bouncy, bounce! Ok ok! Here it goes! I'm going to pop it now! Bye bye balloon! She said come on now pop for me! Pop under my ass! She bounced and dug her nails into it, popping it! She laughed and said you're missing out on so much fun! Too bad you just have to watch and can't join me! Hahaha! Well your punchballs are gone! She was so giggly and laughing and smiling the whole time! She grabbed another one and sat on it. She said look it doesn't want to pop but it will! Oooh Listen to that! Listen to them squeal under my butt! Haha! Ok here it goes! Bounce, bounce, bounce! Come on! Pop for me! Pop! Pop! Pop! Finally! Woohoo! Next one please! Ooo! Look at that neck! She would thump the necks or run her hand along them making them squeal as she laughed and just kind of rolled her hips around on many of them. Some she would slowly sit on or place under her thighs and dig her nails into them. This is sooo much fun! I just love bouncing on and busting them with my ass! If only you didn't make yourself silly and misbehave with them you could have all this fun! I know this is your favorite way to pop them! You think its so much fun! You're right it is! Im having a blast! You just never know when it will pop! Until you listen and behave no more fun for you! No more balloons for you! If you even think about buying balloons again I want you to think about my butt being the one to sit on them and bust them! She continued to bust every balloon while smiling, laughing, and commenting until they were all gone. Then told me I had to clean up what was left of my balloons. She tried this a couple of times as well.

Eventually they gave up on punishing me. I didn't have any balloons for a good while, at least not that they knew about, and one day while at Wal-Mart my mom took me back to the party section. We walked down the balloon isle and she said you've been good as far as i know and you havent had any balloons for a while. Go ahead and pick you some out. I wasnt sure what to think. She said go ahead. Get you a few bags! I'll buy them! I thought oh wow! I grabbed some 9" and 12" balloons and a couple packs of punchballs. My mom said here lets go ahead and get a few more while we're here. She added several more bags. I was shocked and nervous! Was she really going to let me have all these balloons?! Were they for her? Had she developed an enjoyment of popping them too? Were they for my aunt? Was my mom going to make me pop them all in front of her? So many questions raced through my mind. Had she finally accepted that i just enjoyed balloons and she could not stop me? Did she understand how I felt popping them and she now felt the same way after all that popping with my aunt? On the way home she told me look i never knew how much fun popping them could be. I dont mind you playing with or popping them if thats what you want to do. I just don't want you making yourself silly with them if you understand. I said yes mom i understand. She said you will only have them and pop them where you can be supervised. I agreed to that. She said i really dont want you taking them into the bathroom when you shower or bathe either. And any you blow up to play with you must bust them when you're done playing with them. No keeping any. I agreed to all of her rules. I was now allowed to have balloons again in the common areas of the house where I could be supervised. This allowed me a reason to have uninflated ones for when I was home alone for humping, she would never know any different.

When we got home she took all of the balloons back to the bedroom and got 1 of the inflators out and said here I'll blow these up for you and you tie them. Do you want them big and tight or soft an bouncy? I said you can make them mostly soft and bouncy and throw in a few tight ones! I said how many are you giving me? She said well you have to pop all that's inflated so what do you think? 10? 20? I said 25? And a punchball. She said ok you can go put a pair of your favorite shorts on if you want. I'll finish getting these ready for you. When I returned she had them all inflated and was taking them to the living room. She said grab the rest and bring them in here. I gathered the remaining balloons and dropped them on the floor in the living room. She said ok now you have fun with them and pop away but behave! Don't make yourself silly and no humping them! I bounced on and busted every balloon. I played with and popped balloons regularly for a good while after this. I even occasionally took some into the shower and bath with me and enjoyed them in there and nothing was said for a while. If anything I was cheered on or my mom or aunt would occasionally pop a few. A few sarcastic comments were made jokingly about me getting myself off with them. There were a few times I left a few blown up or didn't pop them all. In which case they were always popped by my mom or my aunt. They would just say you were told you couldn't keep any. I took care of them for you! I won't tell you how! Just that i took care of them!

During this time i also had another aunt growing up who was frequently around. If she saw me playing with balloons she would say ooo balloons! Looks like you're having fun! After the first time she showed me what she meant she would sometimes say you know what i like to do with them! Bring some outside for me if you want to. What she meant was one day she said you should bring some outside and I'll show you what I like to do with them! I've got just the thing to easily pop them! I gathered a few and curiously went outside. She lit herself a cigarette, took a drag, looked at the cherry and said toss me one! She reached out and burned it causing embers to fly off her cig and shards of balloons fly. I was mesmerized. She said go ahead toss me more and took another drag making the cherry of cigarette glow. She quickly reached out and popped them and laughed. She said thats what I like to do to balloons! I found this entertaining and asked if I could bring her more. She said sure! Bring all you want! I'll bust all the balloons you want me to! It's fun and that's what they're made for! Pop! Pop! Pop! I grabbed some more and took them outside. She would say toss me one and watch this. She would hold her cigarette in her mouth and take a drag and tell me to toss the balloon at it. She would laugh and say that's a nice breeze! I especially found this entertaining at night because you could really see the embers fly. Anytime she saw me with balloons after this she would say ooo balloons!, bring some out if you want, you know what I like to do, or bring me some outside so I can have fun popping some too! Once I brought out a whole bunch of them and asked her if she would pop them for me. She said of course I will but there's so many! How about first you pop some in that chair. She said look at you go! Are you having fun?! I said yes! She said well pop a few more for me! She placed them in the chair one at a time for me. She said bounce, bounce, bounce! Bounce that little booty on those balloons! You're so silly! I bounced on and popped several more and then she said ok I'll finish the rest with my cigarette for you! She said you just sit right there and enjoy the show! She lit herself a fresh cigarette and grabbed a balloon and pressed it against her cigarette as she took a drag and said ooo a nice breeze! Some she tossed up one at a time and reached out and popped them. She would take a drag and blow the smoke across the balloon and just stare at it and laugh! She would tease them by holding her cigarette close to them and moving it along them until pop! Some she would get her cigarette so close but move it away, going back and forth saying oop, oop, now, building the anticipation of the pop! She smiled and laughed and giggled the entire time. She would say this is so fun!

The older i became the more self conscious about bouncing on and popping balloons I became and began to only enioy it when i was home alone or in the bath or shower secrelty with the door locked. I was terrified of someone finding out that i still enjoyed them! I felt so weird! I thought there was something wrong with me! I was embarrassed about enjoying them.

Fast forward some years later and one day I arrived home to find my stepmom had inflated a bunch of balloons and had clusters of them twisted together and the floor covered. I would say there was a good 200 balloons. I was shocked. She said oh hey! She said your mom and I were talking today and she told me how you have always enjoyed popping balloons. She said no need to be embarrassed or ashamed. She said I dont see anything wrong with that. It's cheap, innocent fun! You aren't hurting anything. Plus it's good stress relief! Just take out all of your frustrations on them! She said go ahead pop away! No judgement here! I wasnt sure what all my mom had told her. I stood there staring and I managed to say I'll be right back. I ran to my room and changed into a pair of gym shorts I had and returned. They were actually a pair of women's gym shorts i had snuck and bought! They were so short the bottom of my butt cheeks almost stuck out! I had long enjoyed wearing short shorts when i sat on and popped balloons! I had just about always kept a pair hidden just for that. If i had other shorts on i would pull the legs up as much as possible. I still to this day dont know how i was able to even hide any arousal from everyone over all the years. My stepmom said oh my those are short! You got you some booty shorts huh? I said yeah if im going to bust some balloons i like to wear these! She said oh! You must like feeling the latex against your skin. I said yep! You guessed it. She said your mom told me. But its ok! Dont embarrassed! She said well you see I'm also wearing a pair so no judgement here! She said you like what you like and shouldn't be judged for it! She said are you ready now? She started popping them and kept encouraging me. I eventually popped a few and she said it's ok really. Go ahead! Pop them! She sat on one and bounced around on it and said you're no match for my butt! She busted it and laughed. She said go on now! It's your turn! Sit on them and pop them! Your mom said that was your favorite thing to do with them. You put your short shorts on. Go for it! Sit on them! Bounce on them! I grabbed a cluster and sat on it and bounced. She said see! You dont have to be ashamed or embarrassed. She cheered me on saying yeah, there you go! Bounce that butt on those balloons! Hahaha! Oooh! Listen to them squeal and pop! She said good job, bounce, bounce bounce, you got this, keep bouncing, show that balloon who's boss. Now you're having fun! Keep popping them and watch me now, they won't survive my big booty, look at that neck, ooo its stretching, it don't want to bust, keep going, that one popped so easy, pop for me, squeal all you want but I'm gonna bust you, hahaha, oooh nice little pinch! We cheered each other on, laughed, had some sit pop races, squeeze popped some, stomped on some. She would sit on some and play with the necks as they shot out from under her. She said there you go! Enjoy yourself! Have fun! Dont be embarrased! There were a few punchball balloons that she had inflated that put up the biggest fight to us bouncing on them. She said your mom told me you really used to like these. She said I bought a few and thought I'd try them out too! She sat on one and said wow! Pretty tough! She bounced around on it a few times and laughed. She said they hold me pretty good. She said go ahead get one. I grabbed one and sat on it and started bouncing around on it. She started bouncing harder and harder on hers until it finally exploded under her. She laughed and said bring yours over here and ill sit on it and you can sit in my lap and we will bounce on it together. Im sure it wont hold both our weights. I brought it to her and she sat on it and i sat in her lap and after a couple of bounces it exploded under her. She said see I told you! She said now just go for it just let loose and bust them. I'm not judging you. You like what you like. Here sit on these bust them with your butt while I bust these with mine. Theyre so much fun to sit on! We each took clusters and bounced away on them shoving the balloons under our butts and legs popping them! It took me quite a bit of bouncing as she hadn't inflated them real tight. She would say look at that one shoot out from under you! Bounce on it! Bust it! You got it! She grabbed another punchball and sat on it. She said I think these are my favorite too! They hold all my weight and I can bounce around and roll around on them before they pop. They feel extra nice under me! Bouncy, bouncy, bouncy! Ooooh! I just love it! Hahahah! She said alright now time for you to pop for me! Ready?! 1,2,3 she started bouncing harder and harder. The balloon squealed against her butt and thighs with every bounce. Finally the balloon exploded under her! She said damn! That one took some serious effort! Hahaha! She grabbed several balloons and squeezed against her chest while digging her nails into them. She got up and went into the kitchen and came back with a thumb tack. She said look what I found! She said I'm going to pop some with it then I'Il let you have it and you can pop away with it if you want. She walked around popping random balloons quickly while laughing and smiling. Some she tossed into the air, some she just jabbed. Then she brought the pin to me and said here you go. Your turn. I said nah. I'd rather not use it. Actually i hate that! I prefer to use just my body. She said oh ok that's ok. I understand. I said I guess my mom didn't tell you all about that? She said no. She just mentioned that you really enjoy popping balloons especially by sitting and bouncing on them and that you like to wear short shorts when you do. She said it's something you've always enjoyed! I said yeah thats all true! But once she made me pop them with a needle when i was in trouble and I hated it. I said it was also her favorite way to bust them when i was in trouble and she didnt want me to have any. She said oh ok! Do your thing then. No judgement here. She grabbed two balloons and squeezed against herself sinking her nails into them. She said do you want me to keep popping them with you or just watch you pop them or leave you to it? I said you can pop some too. It's way more fun that way especially if you enjoy popping them. She said of course! I'll keep going and yes I most definitely enjoy it! Its a lot of fun! Ive never inflated them just to pop them like this but ive always enjoyed popping them when the opportunity came about. She said how do you want me to pop them? Any certain way since you dont like the pin? I dont want you to be mad or upset! I said you should sit on them like i am and bust them with your butt! I said thats the funnest way and I like seeing them popped that way! I said just have fun with them though. She said of course! You're right that's the best and funnest way! If that's what you want to see me do with them I will. I just want this to be fun for us both! She said lets get some chairs and bring into the living room to pop them on. They will be easier to pop that way. We brought two chairs in and set them side by side and commenced to sit popping tons of balloons. At one point we put the chairs back to back and some of the balloons we popped facing away from each other so we couldn't see what the other was doing and some we would straddle the chair and balloon and stare at and laugh at each others expressions and reactions. The tighter inflated balloons squealed loudly against our legs and butts as we sat on and bounced on them. We laughed and joked and commented about them all. Awwe look at that poor balloon! It wont survive this booty! I love hearing and feeling them squeal against my legs and butt! Squeak, squeal all you want im not letting you survive! Bye bye balloon! Boom! Hahaha! That one got me! Nice little pinch! Should I pop you with these thick thighs or my big booty?! Haha! Maybe a little bit of both! Should I dig my nails into you?! So much fun! Hahaha! Oooh! That feels nice under my legs, ooooh look at that neck! Yeah! Get it! Pop that damn balloon! Bust it with that booty! Haha! Looks like youre having fun! Oooh now that really feels nice! Bust it! Pop it! Yes! Awesome! Hell yeah! High five! This is so fun! You're just teasing it! Go on put all your weight on it! Bounce harder! Crush it with that booty! Yes! Stop teasing it and pop it already! Look at it shoot out between your legs! Oooh! It's sooo close! It's about to pop! Bounce on that balloon! Come on pop it! Pop for me! Pop it! Yes! Awesome! Bust them! Hahaha! So silly but sooo fun! Some of the ones that put up the toughest fight to my bouncing she would reach over and jab them with the pin or pinch them when i didnt expect it and just laugh. She would say you just don't have enough butt boy! Me I got plenty! This thick butt is more than enough to bust them! We took turns cheering each other on and instructing each other how to pop them. Sit on this one, straddle that one, dig your nails into it! Bounce on that balloon! Squeeze it between your legs! Yay! Awesome! Hahaha! Pop it with that booty! Look at you go! Some we sat on facing the front of the chairs and some we straddled the chairs and balloons and bounced on. Some we would rub the necks as they shot out under us making them squeal. Some we would drop down on hard and others we would carefully sit on and just kind of roll our hips around on top of them letting the balloons shift around and shoot out under our legs just teasing and taunting them. Some we would put just under our thighs or between our thighs and just roll them around until we decided to sink our nails into them! As they dwindled down she grabbed 2 clusters and took to her room saying she would be back shortly. I wondered what she was going to do with them. I could hear some squealing and several pops coming from her room. I wondered how she was popping them and if she was riding them like I enjoyed doing but never dared to ask or found out. I took this time to straddle and ride and bust several balloons until i orgasmed. I quickly cleaned up and just sat on a baloon. After about 20 minutes she returned and had changed out of her short shorts she had been wearing to bust the balloons and said ok you finish them off. This was really meant for you so you finish them. Enjoy them. She said seriously enjoy them to the fullest! Im leaving the rest of them to you and however you decide to bust them. Go all out on them! Whatever you want to do to them do it! Enjoy them! Have fun with them! She said im going to the store and ill be back in a bit. I will help you clean up when i get back if you haven't already. I was shocked and wondered what she meant by enjoy them and go all out? Did my mom really tell her everything from my past? She left and after a good several minutes I stripped down completley and went back to bouncing on and and popping the remaining balloons. Some i ripped apart with my fingernails. There was probably a good 50 left. When I got down to the last ones I rode them to orgasm busting all of them at that moment by squeezing and bouncing on them. I quickly cleaned myself up and changed. When she returned from the store we both cleaned up all the popped pieces. She said did you enjoy popping them while i was out?! I said of course! She said good! Im glad you enjoyed all of my hard work inflating them all! She said did you pop them all by sitting on them? I said yes! I sat on every last one! She said sounds like you had a blast! I said I did! Thanks for letting me! I never found out what she did with the clusters she took into her room. From the sound of it and from what i had just experienced I could only assume she had taken them back, stripped down, and enjoyed her own private popping session before leaving. I heard lots of squeaking, and squealing and popping. Why else wouldn't sue have just busted them in the living room? Maybe...maybe not...who knows....lt was different and fun to have someone to blow them up, pop them with and cheer me on and not shame or punish me or just me pop them alone. After this experience I didn't feel as though I had to hide them from her so we frequently blew them up, batted them around and popped them. We would talk about which ones were funnest to pop, which colors we liked, what ways we thought were funnest to pop them. There was a few friends that were girls that lived in the neighborhood that would come over some days. lf we had balloons blown up they would join me in batting them around and popping them. They seemed to genuinely enjoy it laughing, smiling and cutting up with them. Sometimes they would ask for some to blow up and pop if i didnt have any blown up. It was a major turn on to see them bounce on and bust balloons!

We had many balloon popping sessions as I now call them. I no longer had to wait to be home alone to enjoy sitting on and popping balloons! It was such a relief to be able to just blow some up. I would bring a bag or two out and we would blow up a bunch of them and pop them all. Or she would bring some out and say hey look what ive got! We should blow some up and pop them! Just blowing them up knowing what we were about to do with them was a rush. She didnt judge me or pick on me. She actually seemed to understand the fun and enjoyment i had with them. She made it fun and actually seemed to enjoy popping them. We shared a lot of laughs and jokes and fun and cheered eachother on until eventually one day she walked in on me in my room grinding and boucing away on some butt naked. I had kept and taken a few clusters of about 8 each 12" balloons to my room one day after one of our many popping sessions. I think she either heard them squealing or a couple of them pop as i was bouncing on them and had come to see what i was doing with them in my room instead of finishing them off in the living room. I didnt even notice her because i was facing away from my door until I heard her say ah ha, caught ya! I froze and almost fainted lol! Fortunately she couldnt see anything other than my backside and my legs. Dont think she could even see much of that as i was on top of and burried everything in the balloons. I dont even know if she saw or knew that i was doing anything other than sitting on them and popping them naked. But then again im sure she wasnt dumb! She said you may as well finish popping them! Dont let me stop you! and closed the door and walked out and never spoke of it. I figured screw it literally! I already got caught! I may as well finish so i proceeded to bounce on and pop and hump the clusters of balloons i had under me popping a few along the way and rapidly popping the remainder as i orgasmed! Needless to say we didn't pop any balloons for a long while after that. I was far too embarrassed to even bring it up and she didn't speak of it other than asking if i had fun popping them. To which i simply replied yes and left it at that! She said if you ever want to do that again please lock your door. And yes before anyone asks we were always dressed. I always wore short shorts for any popping I could as I enjoyed the latex against my skin and she wore the same almost daily as her typical daily wear anyway. Most nights she would reduce her attire to a tshirt and panties. She said she enjoyed sit popping them that way and it was really no different than being in a bikini. Which was true. It did give me quite the view though as my aunt had given me years prior when she was wearing her bikini while popping them. It was quite some time probably a couple months before we popped anymore balloons. Which seemed like quite a long time after popping them most days.
    Last edited by Loonerdude1234; 10-05-2024, 16:27.
  • Loonerdude1234
    • Apr 2024

I enjoyed the feel of the latex against my skin, the smell of the latex especially if it was aged and oxidized, the squeal of the balloons, the sudden pop, the sting from the pop. Watching others smile and laugh and have fun popping them. I wondered if anyone else got more than just fun out of popping them or if I was the only one. We had all the field days and pep rallys and different events at school that involved balloons. I participated in all that I could. Field days were always a big deal for me because the teachers would inflate bags upon bags upon bags of balloons for the run-sit-pop relay days ahead of time. They stored them in clear trash bags in the classrooms. Not only could I see them but the aroma of the latex was quite strong as well. I would stare at them in anticipation of the fun to come! I would wonder if anyone else enjoyed popping them as much as i was going to, including my teachers. I would wonder if they popped any when inflating them. The teachers would hold a pin at each chair on opposite ends. You would run to the chair at the opposite end and the teacher would place a balloon in it and when you reached it they would tell you hurry sit on pop it with your butt! Come on you can do it! Bounce bounce bounce! If you couldnt get it to bust after several attempts they would stab it with their pin while you were sitting on it! You would have to run back to where you started repeat the process in that chair and then tag the next person until either everyone in your line had gone or all of the balloons were popped!

Pep rallys were usually filled with them and after getting everyone fired up and toward the end of the rally they were tossed into the bleachers for us to pop and some were popped by the cheerleaders and staff. Watching them squeeze, stomp, and sit on, straddle, and bust the balloons was fun and arousing. I had gotten to the point where every nice booty and nice pair of legs I saw I wondered if that girl or woman had ever used them to pop any balloons and if they did if they enjoyed it. Just something that ran through my head!

I tried to always have lots of balloons at my birthday parties for popping and always tried to stick around until the end of any events I attended that had balloons as I wanted to at least be present when they were taken down and popped and hopefully participate! I was fascinated by watching females bust them and enjoy it. I remember dances that had balloons at them and watching the girls bust the balloons at the end. Most were squeezed with fingernails dug into them or stomped on but there were some that were sat on and bounced on. All as they laughed and cheered and egged each other on.

I hated balloons being popped if i couldnt be part of the fun popping them or at least see them being popped. I remember a wedding reception I attended in which there were hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of balloons that were used as decorations. There was several arches, clusters of balloons, some at each table and helium balloons tied to things. I remember at the end of it all when the clean up was being done. I don't remember exactly who all was left there but most of everyone had left except for a few that were helping clean. I remember one of my aunts calling all of the women that had stayed behind to help clean up over to her. She said hey ladies, all the ladies I need you all over here please. She said its time for us to have some fun if you dont mind and want to help. She said I think most of you will have a lot of fun with this task! She said its time for all of these balloons to go. She said I know theres a lot of them but they all have to go. We arent keeping any of them. If yall want to take some home with you you're welcome to do that. Let me know now and we can wait just a few minutes for you to grab what you want and set them aside or take them to your vehicle. If you dont like balloons popping I would suggest going outside for a bit. She said i dont have any knives or scissors or pins or anything like that. If you can find a safety pin or or a writing pen use that. She said i have a few plastic forks left and handed them out. You can stomp on them, stab them, use your nails, sit on some and bust them with your butts or whatever you want to do with them. I just need them all gone and cleaned up. Try to gather them up the best you can and bust them in one area for the most part except the helium ones. Those you should probably pop where they are so they dont get away and float up to the ceiling. She said anyone grabbing any to take home? Put any you want to take home over there. Nobody bust any over there! Ok are we ready? Grab what you've got or are going to bust them with and lets get to popping! She said just have fun! Take out some frustrations! I remember them all being excited and eager to pop them and discussing how they were going to pop them. I begged and pleaded for some of the balloons to take home. I was told i could grab 2 of the clusters and take out to the car for taking home. As i was walking out i remember plastic forks being handed to a few of the women to bust them with. All of them including my aunt had begun gathering up the clusters and single balloons and taking down the arches piling them on the floor. A couple of them had started walking around the tables and grabbing the helium balloons floating on strings and digging their nails into them busting them. I thought oh man l'm going to get to have the time of my life and bust tons of balloons and watch all these women have fun popping them at the same time. I was so excited and pumped up. My heart was racing and I was so aroused. I was going to wait on taking the 2 clusters to the car but my aunt told me I had to take them out now or not keep any. I rushed out to the car. When I got out into the parking lot almost to the car I heard lots of popping begin. I ran to the car and I tossed my 2 huge clusters of balloons into the car and ran back up to the doors. I didn't want to miss out and they had already started. I tried to go back in but was told i wasnt allowed to. I was told nope you got all your going to get The rest of them they are getting rid of. They're all going. Hear them?! Wow! So much popping! It sounds like they're having so much fun and no youre not going in to help pop them either. It sounds like they're taking care of them just fine. You don't need them. You just wait right here. When they're finished popping them all you can gc back in if you want. I had been tricked. I stood there just outside the door listening to all of the popping and laughing and hollering for a while. Some of it was rapid and some of it dragged on. After what seemed like a tormenting period of forever the popping slowed and then stopped and my aunt came to the door and said we're finished, they're all gone. She said you really missed out in there! We all had so much fun with those balloons popping them. I quickly ran inside to find all of the balloons busted and being picked up and swept into piles. The women were talking and laughing and joking about all the fun they had popping them and how they popped them. Some said they're forks broke and they just used their nails. They joked about sitting on some of them and popping them with their asses and stomping on them. It sounded like they had a blast and I had missed quite the show. I was so upset and frustrated and angry. I felt crushed.

When we got home I took my clusters of balloons into the house. When my aunt got there she said we couldnt have you getting yourself all silly up there popping balloons and playing with them. She said you know what?! Go get those clusters you brought home and bring them outside. My heart began to race again as i went and got them. She was sitting in a chair and smoking and said you know what's coming next don't you?! She said alright hand them over. I said I thought these were mine?! She said nope! Not after the way you were acting. She said since you want to see someone bust balloons so bad you can watch me bust every last one of these. You know exactly what i like to do with them. You certainly arent going to get any fun or pleasure out of having them after the way you acted and you arent supposed to have any anyway. Thats the real reason we made you go out of the buiding. She said now since you still can't behave you can sit right there and watch me. You know how fun i think it is to bust them while i enjoy a smoke. She took her time as she popped only a couple after each drag from her cigarette. She laughed and giggled and teased almost every balloon before popping it. Some she would bring her cigarette close to and then move it away. She would say now?! Now? Oooh! Sooo close! Ok now! Here it goes! Here it goes! Oooh! Almost! Building the anticipation. Some she would run it up and down the balloon so close and just suddenly nick it. Some she would exhale and blow her cigarette smoke across. There was quite a few as i had grabbed 2 large clusters. I said i just really wanted to have fun popping a whole bunch of them and have fun seeing everyone sit on them and pop them! I didn't want to watch you pop them all. She said well too bad! Im popping all of these! You are not getting any! She said you shouldn't have thrown a fit about not being allowed in. She said I know exactly what you want to do with them! You want to sit on them don't you?! You just wait right there. Don't touch the balloons. I'll be right back. She went inside and brought out an old blanket that she layed onto the ground. She said since you want to see someone sit on them and pop them I'll sit on some of them! I sat on plenty up there and popped them with my butt so why not! Whats a few more!? She took what was left of the clusters and stacked them on top of each other. She proceded to climb on top of them and sat down on them and said ok now hand me a cigarette and my lighter. She lit herself a cigarette, looked at it and started to lightly bounce around on the balloons. They squealed and stretched out absorbing her weight. She started to bounce harder and harder until they began to pop. She laughed and giggled and said oooh fun fun! There they go! She repeated the process several times while smoking her cigarette. A few of them she popped with her cigarette while sitting on them. She said does this upset you? Watching me sit on all of these balloons and pop them with my butt?! The ones I tricked you with, that you thought were yours? Does it make you mad? You have nobody to blame but yourself! These things are tough! Just imagine how much bouncing around you could have done on them while popping them! She said this is what you wanted to see all those girls up there do with all those balloons! You definitely missed out on seeing them sit on a bunch of them and pop them! We all had so much fun being silly and busting them all! There were so many! We stomped on them, dug our nails into them, stabbed them with pins and of course sat on quite a few just like this! She continued bouncing around on them popping some with her butt and some with her cigarette. She began to bounce harder and harder shoving them under her butt, popping another few. She said ooh that one stung me through my jeans! She then proceded to rapidly pop the rest with her cigarette while laughing. When she was finally finished she said well that was fun! At least for me anyway! Between my big butt and my cigarette i made quick work of those! I didnt get to bust any up there with my smokes. She said i really hope all of this today teaches you to behave yourself and listen and stop making yourself silly with these damn balloons. Stop sneaking them when you aren't supposed to have them! Think of all the fun you missed that you'll never get to have again. You should be glad that I even let you watch me pop them! I could have made you go back inside. Especially since I know you find it fun to watch me pop them while I smoke. I just wanted you to see me have fun with all of those!
    Last edited by Loonerdude1234; 09-05-2024, 00:04.

Comment

• WindyBalloon
      • Feb 2023

Please use paragraphs, so much easier to read when the text doesn't resemble the wall of china.

Comment

• Ladyloonerlover
        Lover Of Mouth Inflation
        • Mar 2014

Love all the inflation in your story.

Comment

• 7balloon
          One of the First Online
          • Dec 2018

I took the liberty of an editor. My apologies to the author but you wrote gold.

the first few paragraphs:

Most of my early years consists of playing with and popping balloons at home and involved a few family members. My enjoyment of balloons began at a very early age. Around 5 or 6. I enjoyed sitting and bouncing on them and the sudden pop when it happened. Somewhere in bouncing around on them I became aroused and discovered I could hump them and achieve orgasm. I didn't know anything about what I was doing other than it felt amazing and kept doing it

Eventually it was discovered that I got more than just fun out of balloons. I remember multiple times being caught. My family stopped buying them for me and stopped allowing me to have them all the time. I didn't quite understand why or what i had done wrong. I began to sneak and buy them myself and tried to only play with and bust them when no one was home.

I enjoyed the feeling of the latex against my skin, bouncing on them, and now there was a feeling of being naughty because I wasn't supposed to have them. Sometimes I would try to sneak them into the bath under the water or fill them with water in the shower. I remember being caught with them multiple times doing so

My room began being checked for balloons and my mother attempted to punish me multiple different ways to get me to stop buying them and sneaking them. I tried to keep it all private and hidden. I had a lot of fantasies when popping them. I’d sometimes sneak into some panties or bikini bottoms if I wasn't bare when I was alone to fuck the balloons.

I got caught.

My mother would inflate my entire stash when taken or found and tried punishing me by making me watch her pop my stash with a needle or making me bust them with the needle while she scolded me. She always had fun busting them with the needle. She would find my balloon stash and pull it out and she would say "look what i found! Your little stash of balloons! You know what's about to happen next my little balloon boy?

This was a nickname she would use because I would be found naked popping balloons or bouncing on them. (Balloon boy, balloon busting boy, or balloon popping boy). Whichever happened to come out at the time. It was all to link me to being strange with balloons.

“I bet you want these balloons to rub on! I’m going to pop them! Fun for me, but not for you! I get to have some fun now!” And then she burst my fucktoys. “Or you know what comes next! I warned you what would happen if I found any! I've got just the thing for these silly little balloons! Look at what I've got! It's a nice, sharp needle!”

She would pop them and I eventually came.

Comment

• 7balloon
            One of the First Online
            • Dec 2018

did I fuck it up or continue editing?

Comment

• Loonerdude1234
              • Apr 2024

7balloon please stop. You're adding and changing things.

Comment

• Loonerdude1234
                • Apr 2024

There was one particular experience I can recall that happened in my late teens. I had driven out of town to my mother's house. I don't recall exactly what lead up to me doing so but I had bought and taken multiple bags of 12" and 9" party balloons, punchballs and a few beachballs with me so i know i had to have planned it. Somewhere in conversation I told her that I had brought them with me. I recall her saying that I had always liked balloons since I was a young kid and nothing had ever changed that so she wasnt shocked that i still enjoyed popping them. She said I really don't see anything wrong with it. I mean who doesn't think they're fun to bat around and pop. She said even I find it fun when it comes to popping them. She said sometimes it can even be therapeutic and a good stress reliever and they're cheap. She said if I really had brought them with me, i should get them so we could blow them up and have fun with them and pop them. So I went and got them out of my car along with both inflators I had. She was surprised by how many i had. She said this is going to take a while to inflate all of these! I assume we're going to inflate them all? I said absolutely! I want to have the biggest popping session ever! She said we should get started then. We inflated everything I had which took quite a long time. Most we didnt inflate real tight so they would be bouncy and to save time, but some we inflated to the max. When we were finished balloons covered the floor, the couches and were down the hall. I had even stashed quite a few in the bathroom and filled the shower and tub. We had twisted multiple clusters of about 8 balloons together and tossed them about. The whole house smelled like balloons. I don't recall how many we had exactly but I know it was hundreds and hundreds of balloons. Even using 2 inflators it took us hours and hours to blow them all up.

She said tonight is all about having fun, enjoying yourself and releasing all your frustrations. After inflating them all I changed into a pair of short gym shorts i had brought with me and grabbed my cigarettes. My mom said oh wow I see you still like to wear those kinds of shorts when you bust balloons! Cute! I said yes of course I do! You already know everything I enjoy about this that I enjoy so you shouldn't be surprised. I dont think theres anything i have to hide anymore. She said you're right. Hang on Ill be right back! She came back in wearing a pair of super short cut off jean shorts. She said now i think im ready! We ran through them batting and kicking them around. I remember her saying now it's time for the real fun finally hahaha! Since you bought all of these i think you should pop the first ones. I really preferred to see her start off the popping to see if she actually enjoyed it and had fun with it or if she was just participating because of me. I told her she should start off since I had never seen her pop them other than years ago when she was punishing me which was with a needle and she was angry. She said alright then I will get this party started! You dont have to tell me twice! She walked over to her stereo and turned on some music and said now it's really on and popping! Literally! I said ooh that sounds like fun! She said oh it will be because we're gonna pop and bust every last one of these bitches and we're gonna have so much fun doing it! She grabbed one of my cigarettes and 2 of the clusters of balloons and walked over to me. She said here sit on these. Don't pop them just yet, just stack them up and sit on them. You can bouce around if you want but dont bust any yet! I'll tell you when to bust them. I stacked them up and sat down on top of them. She handed me a cigarette and lighter and said here light this. She said now close your eyes and keep them closed until I tell you to open them. She said relax. Go ahead and take a deep drag and just relax and hand your smoke to me but don't open your eyes until i say so. I handed it to her. She said look at that!?Oooh nice and hot! She seemed to stand there for a brief bit and then said ok are you ready? Keep your eyes closed! She began busting the balloons in the clusters i was sitting on and balloons that were around me while laughing and giggling then said ok you can open your eyes now. I said hey i thought you wanted me to pop those! She laughed and sarcasticly said i guess you won't be popping those with your ass after all but here you can have your cigarette back now! It made quick work of all thosel She laughed and said hows that for starting off this party?! I said it was fun but you should dive in and pop some more. She said well hell weve got plenty so here i go! She squeezed them and hugged them to her chest and dug her nails into them all while smiling and laughing. She looked like she was really enjoying it and having fun. She began tossing balloons towards me and said bust them as I bat them towards you. She said use your smoke and burn them with it! So I did. She batted more towards me cheering me on saying get it, get it, get it!

She said now just get lost in popping them. However you want to bust them, go for it, seriously, no judgement from me! I honestly dont care what you do to them or with them! Try to forget that im even here. Just lose yourself in them. Seriously lets just enjoy them to the fullest. I tried to get lost in it but I was enjoying both popping them myself and watching her happily pop them. She then decided to start squeezing some and popping them with her nails again, stomped on some and then lit her own smoke and began popping some with it. She would pick up a balloon and slowly bring her cig closer to it until it popped. Some she would hold up blow smoke over them and then burn them or flick her cigarette above them causing the embers to pop the balloon.

She said hey you should show me your favorite 2 ways to pop them. I want to see them! I said mom you already know my most favorite way. It's never changed. She said well let's see it then. Sit on some on that chair and bust them with your ass. Hahaha! She cheered me on saying go, go, bust them! Bounce that booty on that balloon! Awesome! High five! Here pop another one! Haha! Yes! Have fun! Enjoy them! Bounce on that fucking balloon! Come on bust it! Alright! Alright! Now whats your 2nd most favorite way? I said well...i guess that would be cig-popping. I said theres just something about taking a nice relaxing drag watching the cherry glow hot knowing what youre about to do with it. She said i can see the fun and anticipation in that. Show me! Show me all the ways you like to bust them while enjoying a cigarette! I said well sometimes I just toss them up and burn them like this as they fall back down! Sometimes I just take a drag and watch the cherry glow nice and hot and stab them like this! Sometimes I'll sit on them and just enjoy being on top of one and enjoy a few drags and burn it like this! Sometimes I'll sit on them or straddle them like this and when the neck shoots out I'll burn it! It just depends!

We then had several run and sit pop races which made balloons fly everywhere around us. We stomped, squeezed, rolled around on, sat on, kneed on and rolled around in the balloons. We cut up and acted goofy and cheered each other on throughout the entire ordeal. Go, go, go, you got it, good job, this is so much fun, bounce on it, bounce on it, bounce on it, keep going, it's about to bust, ooh look at it stretch, look at that neck, bounce harder, squeeze pop them, hug them to your chest and rip them apart with your nails! Many we would slowly sit on making them stretch out under us. I would often sit on or straddle or place them under my thighs and pop them by burning them with my cigarette. My mother began busting them the same ways i was. She then lit her a cigarette and started bringing balloons up to it while she took a drag busting them. She laughed and said so much fun! She said hey you should try that. Just close your eyes take a drag and press the balloon into it. You'l feel the rush of air against your face I tried it and it was actually fun so i popped several more that way. I said lets pop some more with our asses! We lined up two chairs from the kitchen and sat on and bounced on them in the chairs until they popped. The balloons squealed and shreiked being smashed between our legs and asses and the wooden chairs we were using. I would often squeeze the necks that shot out or run my hand along them making them squeal even more. We just laughed and cheered each other on. Go, go, bust them, bounce your ass on them, knee down on them, dig your nails in and shred them. Ok now watch me,how should I pop this one? What should I do to these? We took turns instructing each other how to bust them and cheering eachother on throughout.

After a good bit of popping we took a break and I decided I would go take a shower as it was starting to get late. During my shower I decided to pop some that I had tossed into the shower. I actually had to because there were so many in the bathroom! I enjoyed a smoke and busted many with it. I squeezed them, bounced on them, and humped them until i had orgasmed busting many at that moment! While playing with them I heard popping begin back in the main room of the house so I quickly dried off, dressed back in my short shorts and returned to the main room to find my mother popping away by herself. She said oh hi. It sounded like you were having fun popping those in there so I thought I would have some fun too. She said i can a little me time and enjoy busting some without you! I said no mom you know I hate them being popped when I can't be part of it or at least see what's happening to them. You were supposed to wait for me. She said well again it sounded like you were having fun popping them in the bathroom and shower and we both know thats not all you were doing with them in there. She said maybe i just wanted to drive you crazy by popping them while you couldn't see how i was doing it! I remember turning beet red and got that gut feeling being completely embarrassed. I froze and denied having done anything but pop them. She said it's fine, don't be embarrassed. You're older now and you like what you like. I'm sorry I said anything. You aren't hurting anyone. Forget I said anything. You've always liked them like that since you were little and I did tell you to go all out and do whatever you wanted to with them. After all we tried to get you to stop and to punish you for having them when you werent supposed to and using them for pleasure, I highly doubt any of that's changed now. She said im not sure that's the 1st time you've done that tonight though! I guess maybe she had noticed how aroused I had been with my short gym shorts on. Or noticed the orgasms I had had during all the play and just not said anything. Maybe she hadn't noticed and suspected it. None of which had anything to do with her but rather all of the balloons and all the popping and feeling and smelling the latex!

I was still frozen as she grabbed a cluster of balloons sat on them and lit herself a cigarette. I certainly didn't want to ruin a fun time, didn't want to waste a ton of balloons, and didn't want to just watch her dispose of them. So I lit myself a cigarette and tried to relax a little. She was happily popping away as she began encouraging me to join back in on the fun saying come on, its fine. Just have fun and enjoy them. Help me bust them I won't pick on you. Theres still tons left. I finally thought screw it I may as well. She said remember what i said earlier just try to get lost in the popping of them and enjoy them. Bust them in whatever ways you enjoy the most. Release all your frustrations and any anger you may have. Relax and have fun with them. Be silly, be goofy, who cares? That's exactly what I decided to do.

I just let go and popped like crazy. I tried to forget the fact that she was even there. I squeezed, sat on, ripped apart, burned, straddled, humped, and busted away. It felt amazing to have this huge pop fest and just let loose and not have to hide anything or be ashamed! I could still hear her in the background cheering me on. Get it boy! Pop that fucking balloon! Yes! Yes! Yes! Bust it! Doesnt it feel so fucking good to bust them?! Hell yeah! Get them! That's it! Go on! Don't stop! Awesome! Thats it! Tease them! Ooooh! Listen to it squeal under your ass! Get it! Burn those fuckers! Yes! I just kept going and enjoyed every bit! I honestly didnt care or mind being seen at that point! After a bit I saw she was bouncing on one of the punchball balloons. There were still tons of balloons inflated including the punch balloons and beach balls. We batted them towards each other popping them with our smokes, squeezed them, stomped on them, popped each others balloons, cut up and laughed and cheered each other on. We took turns taking breaks and telling each other which ones to bust and how to bust them. Stomp on this one, squeeze these with your nails, sit on these on the floor, sit on these on the chair, pop them with your ass, slowly sit on these and take a drag get that cherry nice and hot and burn them, when that neck pops out nick it with your cigarette, bounce hard on this one, take that one and slowly bounce on it, toss them in the air and try to bust them with your nails, yay good job, bounce harder, go go go, put these under your thighs and bounce you're thighs around on them, lay back on these, sit on your knees and pop these between your legs and your butt, put them under your thighs or between your thighs and burn them with your cigarette, yeah straddle them just like that and burn them, straddle them on the chair and bounce till they bust! Yes yes yes! So much fun!

At one point my mom said hey i know what we should do, Ive got just the thing for all of them! She said you're going to love it! She walked out of the room and returned a few moments later showing me the one thing I never liked and thought was a waste which was a needle. She said look what I have! It's my favorite! Its a nice sharp needle! This will surely make quick easy work of these silly little balloons of yours. Should i use this or not? Do you want to see some of your silly balloons busted with it? She was smiling as big as she could. I had always felt there wasn't any enjoyment out of popping them that way but quickly remembered she had enjoyed busting them with one during my younger years. I was so lost in the fun of popping them that I encouraged her to use it this time though. I told her she should and cheered her on saying do it, do it, do it, bust them! I tossed some to her and said waste these! To which she quickly jabbed and then she went through the room popping them as fast as she could as I bounced on one of the punchballs and watched. She was smiling and laughing as she popped away. There were so many fast pops. I cheered her on saying go, go, go, bust them, waste them! Waste them! Good job! I said go ahead waste some more if it makes you happy! If you really enjoy busting them that way! Im enjoying the show! After she busted many she turned to me bouncing on the punchball balloon and said ok now bust that bitch under you. Bounce,bounce, bounce, come on you can do it, bounce harder, bust that damn thing. I'm coming to bust it with this pin if you don't and not just that one, I'm going to bust all the rest with it if you don't make it happen. Now bounce your ass on it! I bounced as hard as I could a couple of times and it finally busted. She said awesome I knew you could do it!

She said now its your turn! Here take this needle and waste some of these fuckers with it. We've had lots of fun and gotten lots of silliness and enjoyment out of them. I know you hate it but I want to see you do it. I took the needle and popped just a few with it. Mom said no I want to see you bust more than that with it as she grabbed one of the balloons from the floor and placed it on the chair. She straddled the chair and the balloon, lit herself a cigarette, leaned onto the back of the chair so she could see me and said i want to see you waste a bunch of them quickly like I did. Go on now or I will happily waste all of them with it and you will have no choice but to watch me do it. I don't mind doing it in fact you know I love it! Dont try me! So what's it going to be? Are you going to waste some until I say stop or should I bust them all with the needle? Theres still a lot left! She said I promise I won't make you bust every last one! She said you have until this balloon under my ass pops so you better get to it and hope you waste enough of them to satisfy me. I thought oh shit as they typically didnt require a lot of bouncing from her to bust. She said if you pop enough before i bust this one under me we can put the needle away. If you dont then youre done and i get to finish them all. I ran through the room busting them as quickly as I could stab them. She laughed and cheered me on as I was stabbing away at them. Yes, yes, yes, keep going, more, more, bust them, keep popping, I love it hahaha! keep wasting them until the one l'm sitting on pops, keep going, bust some more, yes, just like that, keep going, you better hurry im starting to bounce, not just sit. Go go go, waste them, bust those fuckers she yelled, I could see she had started bouncing pretty hard and that balloon was putting up a hell of a fight and not busting. It had taken some serious abuse. I continued popping with the needle but slowed way down and finally heard the boom i was waiting for. I must have busted close to a hundred balloons which was a tremendous amount for me to waste as i felt i was doing. The balloon under her finally busted, she said phew, that one fought hard but i finally got it! She said you can put the needle down. Good job. I loved it! That was so fun watching someone else bust them with a needle! I knew you could do it! She said popping them with a needle is so satisfying and fun. I told her I disagreed and found no fun in it at all and thought it was purely a waste. She said i know thats why i made you do it! Haha! She said I made you do it when I punished you when you were younger and I just made you do it again. She said i dont know if you noticed but i sat on one of the not so tightly inflated balloons to start with and i control just how hard i bounce on it so I knew it would hold up and last until I was ready to bust it! I could have busted it sooner i just wanted to make you waste a bunch of them and squirm a bit hahaha! I said you mean ass! I didn't notice! I thought you would have popped it alot sooner.

She said well let's gather up some of the remaining balloons and finish them off. We gathered up all the scattered balloons and the remaining punchball balloons and the beachballs. We bounced on the beach balls 1st but they weren't popping at all. Mom grabbed her favorite needle and began stabbing away poking tons of holes in the one i was sitting on and i rode it down to the floor then ripped it apart. She handed the needle to me and told me to pop hers with it so I did. The punchballs came next and after much bouncing they popped. My mother decided I should try to pop the rest as fast as possible as there wasn't a tremendous amount left. She placed each one on the chair and cheered me on saying go go go, bounce harder, keep going, you got this, good job. Bounce on them! Bounce your ass harder on them! Yeah! Like that! I was trying to draw this out as long as possible so i wasnt trying too hard to pop them which i think kind of irritated my mother. She said are you going to finish them off with your ass or would you rather bust them with that cigarette? I was actually trying to do both and it apparently wasnt going fast enough for her. She said ill finish them off if you would rather take a break and just watch. I said sure go ahead. She said ok say goodbye to them! Ill make quick work of them! She laughed and said bye bye balloons! She went to grab her needle and i said nope no way, too easy. She said well then how am i supposed to pop them? I thought and said well i know you love using a needle or pin, so...that must be one of your favorite ways. She said it is. I said ive seen you bust them many ways tonight but how about you show me another favorite way you enjoy popping them! Like you wanted me to show you earlier. I noticed two punchballs that were hiding in the corner. I grabbed one and sat on it and started to slowly bounce and roll around and relax as I waited to see what she was going to do. She said hey i thought we busted all of those already!? I said so did i but there was 2 hiding in the corner. Here you can have the other one. I tossed it to her. I said now show me with that one what you think is the funnest way to bust it other than the needle. Surprisingly she placed it on the floor and sat on it and began bouncing. With a few good bounces it popped. She got up, grabbed a 12" balloon off the floor, placed it on the chair as she straddled the chair and sat on it busting it. She just smiled and giggled. I was shocked and i guess she could tell. She said are you surprised? Well there you have it. Now you know. If I have the time yes I think sitting and bouncing on them is a fun way other than using a needle or pin. You just never know when it's going to bust and when it does it catches you off guard. She said just like you i like the feeling of the latex when im sitting on them and bouncing on them to bust them. She said well you're not the only one who thinks they're fun to sit on, bounce around on, and bust! Now shall I keep going? I said sure go ahead. I was still bouncing around on the punchball balloon which suddenly exploded. I sat there for a minute just watching her sit on and pop several more balloons. She said well now that the secret's out of course I don't mind doing it and of course I'm enjoying myself but I hate you just watching and not participating. We've still got a good many left. I will gladly bust them all with my ass and enjoy every minute of it if you want me to, but i think it would be way more fun if you would bring that other chair back over here and help me bust the rest.

I agreed and brought the other chair back in and we placed them back to back. Mom said now we can either straddle the chair and watch each other bust them or sit back to back facing away from each other and bust them. We both bounced around on them smiling and laughing and commenting saying haha got you now, you wont survive this ass! My ass is going to easily crush you! We both sat on and slowly bounced on them while commenting and laughing and making the balloons squeal. Awwe look at it all smashed under my ass and legs, look at it squish out, I would rub the neck of the balloons I sat on with my hand making them squeal. Get ready to die under our asses all of you, look it's trying to survive, smash it, crush it, bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce your ass on it, good job, you got it! They're so soft and squishy and bouncy! They feel so nice to sit and bounce on! I just love the sounds they make squealing against my ass and legs! That's it be bad! Bust them! Awesome! Some we sat on with our backs to the back of the chairs which would make them squish or shoot out under or between our legs. Some we would place the balloon on the chairs and straddle the chair facing each other and bounce on them that way. I preferred this way if i was quicky trying to bust them and not tease them by rubbing the necks. It was easier and faster to bounce this way and watching each others expressions made us both laugh.

When were down to the last few I stopped and told her I wanted to keep them. She agreed but with a quick I bet I know what those are for comment. She said you just keep all that to yourself and the the shower. Which is exactly what did. I took the few that were left and added them to the ones in the bathroom in which I stripped down, lit a fresh cigarette and sat and bounced on most of them busting them by burning them, tearing them apart, and bouncing on them and had my fun with them popping about half of what was in there and then showered and returned to help clean. While we were cleaning mom said that was way too much fun! She said I'm glad you finally got to have fun and pop them without being ashamed. She went to shower and said hey what about these balloons in here in the bathroom? She said I thought these were for you to enjoy?! I said I've already enjoyed them and laughed. She said eww gross! I don't want to touch them if you did! I said not those. I said I already popped all the ones I enjoyed. Those are left over! She said oh ok that's good to know. Do you want these? I said nah you can have them. She said ok help me get them to my room. I dont want them all in here. Ill take care of them after i get my bath. I moved about 40 balloons to her room plus whatever she herself moved. I went and crawled into the guest bed. I laid there for a brief while before falling asleep. I heard her go from the shower into her room and close the door. I heard her say ok little balloons time for you all to go! I'm really going to enjoy this! I heard her say you know what I've got just the thing for you. I was expecting to hear about her needle but instead she said between my ass riding you and me enjoying a nice relaxing smoke, I'm going to bust all of you! I could smell that she had lit herself a cigarette and heard her say oooh nice and hot and heard lots of squealing from the balloons and heard many pop and her laugh over the course of several minutes. I was intrigued and my mind wondered what she was really doing with them. I could hear her continue commenting and laughing saying yes! That feels so nice! Had she actually developed a balloon fetish after busting them with my aunt that day? I heard lots more of them squealing and her popping them before I finally fell asleep.

The next day when we got up I asked her what she had done with them all. She just giggled and said ill never tell! All I will say is I definitely enjoyed busting every one of them! Thanks for leaving them for me to take care of! I said theres none left? You popped all of them last night?! She said well theres a few but that's all. She said why? I thought you were done with them and didnt want them? I said well i was but you know i like to at least know how they were popped. She said well you'll just have to wonder! I'm not going to tell you! Haha! You'll never know! She said do you want the few thats left? 'll bring them out if you want to bust them. I said absolutely! She brought 6 balloons out and tossed them onto the couch and sat down. She said ill let you bust 3 and I'll bust these 3. She said let me guess you're going to sit on them? I said what do you think I should do with them? She said well...being the very last ones...you could take a needle to them and laughed! I said no way! She said ummm...pop them with a cigarette? I said nope! She said well I guess like I said you're going to sit on them. I said well I have an even better idea. She said oh yeah?! What? She said I think we did just about everything we could to a balloon yesterday to pop it! I said I'm going to take these to my room and definitely enjoy busting them! I said you can do whatever you want with those. She said well then sassy pants! She grabbed her 3 and said so you don't want to see what I do to these? She said you can say you dont but i know you do. She said heres your answer. She tossed one into the air and popped it with her cigarette. She grabbed another one and sat on it. It held her weight so she rolled around on it, took a drag from her cigarette and burned the neck, popping it. The last one she sqeezed and teased it with her nails softly tearing at it and then dug them into it. She said there you go! Now you know! She said now go ahead and show me how you're going to bust those! I sarcasticly said nope! No way! I took them to my room and thoroughly enjoyed sitting on and bouncing around on them while I had a smoke before humping them and just as I orgasmed I took a deep drag from my smoke and I reached down and busted them with it. When I came back out she said did Mr. Sassy pants have fun? I said yep! I sure did! And I'll never tell what I did to them! Just that I definitely enjoyed busting them! She said you're such a smart ass!
                Last edited by Loonerdude1234; 07-05-2024, 16:49.

Comment

• FootPumpGal
                  • Sep 2023

Awesome story loonerdude. I had never had so many inflated balloons at once. It sounds soo much fun to pop all those loons, I should try it some time!

Comment

• Loonerdude1234
                    • Apr 2024

I can also recall a 2nd major popping session I had at my mother's. Again I had driven over for the weekend and brought a bunch of balloons with me. Only this time when I arrived she already had tons inflated. Balloons, punchballs, beachballs, clusters of balloons twisted together everywhere. She said surprise! I thought since we had so much fun last time we would do it all again. I hope you're ready for more fun! I said of course! Absolutely! This is amazing! Wow! She said good im glad you like your surprise! You should go change into your shorts. I know you'll want to wear them. She grabbed a couple of balloons and squeezed them with her nails popping them. She said you've got plenty of time. I'm waiting for my friend to get back. She helped blow all these up. She went to the store and said she would be back. I was at a loss. I was both nervous and excited about someone else popping balloons and seeing me pop them. My mom said I told her about all the fun we had popping them last time and she asked if she could pop some if she helped me blow them up. She thinks they're fun to pop too. I said well ok then. I unpacked for the weekend and changed into my shorts and went into the living room and after a short bit her friend arrived carrying in several more bags of uninflated balloons.
                    Last edited by Loonerdude1234; Yesterday, 18:15.

Comment

Working...