Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • loonlun
    • Mar 2021

Poll: Do you ride balloons?

I'm curious how many of us ride or hump balloons during our solo sessions with balloons. I don't always ride balloons when I've got a partner joining me, but when I'm solo, I always ride balloons.
    Always ride balloons
    56.45%
    Sometimes ride balloons
    27.42%
    Rarely ride balloons
    6.45%
    Never ride balloons
    9.68%

The poll is expired.

• Exaturbo
    • Feb 2021

I don’t ride. But I do grind and hump them.

Comment

• Axle
      • Jan 2022

always been my thing.
      Curiosity killed the cattex.

Comment

• AJK64
        • Jun 2018

Yeah. Best thing ever
        I also love cuddling them

Comment

• Loon119
          • Jun 2018

Definitely always hump them, straddle them, sit on them. The wife straddles balloons on top of me and sit pops so there's a lot of riding

Comment

• grizzleylooner
            • Aug 2023

99.9% riding and humping for me. Very occasionally I'll sit pop smaller ones if I've got them in a mixed lot. Would probably be a different answer if I wasn't single....

Comment

• Golden
              • Jun 2022

Only when I want the best orgrams ever. So once or twice a week.

Comment

• Katielynn
                Expert Blower
                • May 2012

Absolutely!
                I love to hear the BOOM!

Comment

• RubberRider297
                  Intimate Rider
                  • Apr 2024

I love it when I grind and bounce on giant balloons! For me, the bigger the better. And I also love hugging them and kissing them. I usually save the ride for the end so I can finish properly 😉

Comment

• loonlun
                    • Mar 2021

Thank you everyone that's replied here and responded in the poll. I was genuinely curious how prevalent it is in our community and feel a little less weird about my own habits and preference.

I'm curious to hear from the looners who don't use balloons to masturbate/as personal sex toys what that's all about, but I also made the poll anonymous so no one would feel singled out.

Comment

• RubberRider297
                      Intimate Rider
                      • Apr 2024

Aww, of course! I really glad I could help, even if I was one of the last votes. I joined this forum as a way for me to share more about my fetish, and for me to feel more comfortable with it. And I don’t mean this in any negative way at all, but I feel like it’s safe to say that everyone around the world is weird in their own way. But I feel like this is a safe place for people to come to in order to discuss their experiences with these rather sexy toys. It’s really fascinating just how many ways people are able to play with balloons, it just adds a whole extra layer of fun to it. I’m happy I joined this forum. It’s so nice and refreshing to be able to come to a place like this where there are people a lot like me, and people who can understand me and where I’m coming from. I hope you and everyone else here feels the same way I do about this forum, because I feel like nobody here deserves to be judged. Instead, I feel like everyone here deserves to be understood! 😊

Comment

• Dust of the Saturn
                        Stretched like space-time
                        • Feb 2018

For me it's a combination of laying on them and humping them. It's mostly back facing away.

I very rarely sit on my balloons. I'd love to do that in the future if I can get very large balloons and a nice place without neighbors. But in terms of pleasure, the male anatomy makes me lay on them with my back facing away from the balloon.

image.png

This way I can also hug them and press my face against them. This position is also doable on the side while sleeping. I'd prefer smaller and cuddlier balloons for that. I always create a super stretched and underinflated balloon that I like to call "Mister cuddles" specifically to cuddle with while sleeping. Usually a super stretched unique 16 inch underinflated to 9 or so inches. I'd like to try a unique 24 inch stretched and underinflated to 12-14 inches. Could be awesome as well.
                        And I ask myself, why? and all I hear is the cold, dead silence of the cosmos.

Comment

• Exaturbo
                          • Feb 2021

Originally posted by Dust of the Saturn
                          For me it's a combination of laying on them and humping them. It's mostly back facing away.

I very rarely sit on my balloons. I'd love to do that in the future if I can get very large balloons and a nice place without neighbors. But in terms of pleasure, the male anatomy makes me lay on them with my back facing away from the balloon.

image.png

This way I can also hug them and press my face against them. This position is also doable on the side while sleeping. I'd prefer smaller and cuddlier balloons for that. I always create a super stretched and underinflated balloon that I like to call "Mister cuddles" specifically to cuddle with while sleeping. Usually a super stretched unique 16 inch underinflated to 9 or so inches. I'd like to try a unique 24 inch stretched and underinflated to 12-14 inches. Could be awesome as well.
                          your attached pic is pretty much the same for me, except I go balloon on top with a sheet or blanket over the top of the balloon. Usually 36” and bigger. Current favourite is cattex 55” inflated to around 40”. Makes for a practically indestructible balloon.

can hug squeeze and grind as much as I want without fear of an unexpected pop.

Comment

Originally posted by Exaturbo
                            I don’t ride. But I do grind and hump them.
                            Same here - love to hump them and hear them squealing as I enjoy myself.

Comment

• loonlun
                              • Mar 2021

Originally posted by Exaturbo

your attached pic is pretty much the same for me, except I go balloon on top with a sheet or blanket over the top of the balloon. Usually 36” and bigger. Current favourite is cattex 55” inflated to around 40”. Makes for a practically indestructible balloon.

can hug squeeze and grind as much as I want without fear of an unexpected pop.
                              Is the blanket or sheet because it makes more friction? I find sometimes if I want to mix it up I have a sheet over the balloon and I'll wear underwear. Then taking off or adding layers going between that and full nude contact adds other fun tactile sensations for humping.

Comment

Working...