Differences between Unique 16 "crystal" and "pastel" in the latest batch?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zman21
    • Jun 2022

Differences between Unique 16 "crystal" and "pastel" in the latest batch?

Hello friends,

It has already been discussed several times that the properties of the U16 balloons have changed again and again in the past. From the latest batch I've only tried the pastel colors so far, which I find relatively good (relatively stretchy and soft, although not as soft as the very old U16).

My question:
    Are the current crystal colors the same as the pastel colors in terms of softness, stretchability and size, or are there significant differences from your experience?

Thank you in advance and best regards
  • Meililoon
    aka lyckr
    • Sep 2014

I bought a bag of 100 crystal purple U16s (the bag says 18" though) 18 months ago and they're very good. They feel soft, especially on second and third inflation and easily reaches 18". The only small downside is that they don't neck as easily as before and the neck seem a bit shorter.

Comment

• Mike D.
      • Mar 2020

I have recently bought some of the new macaroon colors and think they are fantastic. I am getting the to regularly get 38" from mouth piece to top with some pre-stretching.

Comment

• zman21
        • Jun 2022

Thanks a lot for your feedbacks! I ordered 100 pcs in crystal colors today and I´ll be able to try them out next weekend. I can tell you my opinion then

Originally posted by Mike D.
        I have recently bought some of the new macaroon colors and think they are fantastic. I am getting the to regularly get 38" from mouth piece to top with some pre-stretching.
        Wow, 38" length sounds amazing! I´ll definitely try to beat that. Wish me luck :P

Comment

• Nickloon
          • Jul 2022

In my opinion new ones (after pause in production) are not the same like the old ones. Smell, size, they are different. I have 100 pack crystal ones and they are considerably smaller on first inflation and harder. I loved old unique formula, becaus their balloons were squishy and soft and big on first inflation already. Not anymore.

Comment

Working...