Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Loonerdude1234
    • Apr 2024

Feelings about being a looner

Has anyone felt that being a looner was weird, odd, childish or immature? Has anyone been ashamed or embarrassed? Or are there those that are proud or don't care what others think? What made you feel that way? Have your feelings about the fetish changed?
    Last edited by Loonerdude1234; 06-04-2024, 13:10.
  • Ladyloonerlover
    • Mar 2014

I've felt it's weird and embarrassing especially since you don't see women gravitating to men who have the fetish

Comment

• JCB
      • Feb 2021

For me it's a double edged sword on one hand I love it in the privacy of my own home but it's something I simply would not & could not share even with my closest friends. Like probably many others out there do not like the thought of potential ridicule from people I know. But in my home they are a great & wonderful escape from the world outside. Do I feel ashamed? No but feel a lot of non looners would think me as weird & a bit of freak. That's potentially a minus but the joys & plusses of being a looner for me outweigh that.

Comment

• Navas
        • Jul 2023

This may involve arousal or pleasure derived from inflating, popping, or interacting with balloons in various ways. Looners may engage in solo activities or participate in social communities centered around their fetish.

Comment

• Auslon11
          • Jan 2022

older looner here: it is indeed weird as far as it is unusual. there are more non-looners than there are looners. but it is something of a 'superpower'. I mean I can find immense pleasure in interacting with simple objects. Wow, who can do that? I think it is something to be celebrated and enjoyed. Quite often I think it would be something I would love to share but that is difficult.

Comment

• AJK64
            • Jun 2018

I was very ashamed and embarrassed growing up with my fetish. I kept it as purely a solo thing until my early 30s even though I really wanted to explore it with another man.

I now wish I hadn't been so embarrassed though. Through the past 8 or so years I have been open with sexual partners and have found that very very few people think it's something to be ashamed of. Most of the guys I've hooked up with either think it's harmless but maybe not for them or (more often) they think it sounds fun and are willing to give it a try. A few have even enjoyed the experience on some level and have met me again and again.

I think most people have something that could be classed a kink or fetish and most of them are also ashamed or embarrassed. Balloons and inflatables are among the most harmless and fun kinks to have though. My boyfriend has a kink for trainers/sneakers and was always ashamed of it growing up. But think... What on earth is there to be ashamed about for finding footwear sexy? Nothing. Same with us and our balloons.
            Last edited by AJK64; 06-04-2024, 13:21.

Comment

• Loonerdude1234
              • Apr 2024

So far I'm glad I made this post. I like the outlooks and feedback I'm hearing of yalls opinions and experiences. What yall are saying is true. It's harmless, and fun and most everyone has something they enjoy.
              Last edited by Loonerdude1234; 06-04-2024, 15:41.

Comment

• O'Dragon
                • Jan 2024

This sounds so terrible what they did to you. Very sorry you had to experience that. Makes me even a little angry because I can’t understand it.

I wasn’t ashamed of ihre fetish but definitely relieved when I read about it and knowing I am not the only one who likes balloons and/or inflatables in this way. But I keep it a secret, only two of my very good and closest friends know and I will keep it that way.
                Even though I still wonder from time to time why our brain sometimes wires some things together so that a fetish forms but I am quite thankful for it as I can have so much fun and pleasure with such simple objects that don’t cost much.
                Last edited by O'Dragon; 09-04-2024, 05:59.

Comment

• Loonerdude1234
                  • Apr 2024

Last edited by Loonerdude1234; 12-04-2024, 11:33.

Comment

• Scooter
                    • May 2022

I think of it on the same level as "an odd eccentricity". There's nothing wrong with it, and I wouldn't say I'm "ashamed" of it either, but I definitely can understand why people who don't have it could think of it being "weird". It's like if someone had a really big doll collection that filled a room of their house, and when I asked about it, they said they liked to cuddle with the dolls in that room. There's nothing "wrong" with this, but I'd probably be taken aback a little bit upon learning this bit of info about them.

But like, I would be very nervous discussing it with an SO for the first time, but I also would expect/hope they would be supportive of it and join in at least from time to time. If my girlfriend were the example above, and asked me to cuddle with the dolls with them, I'd probably oblige even though it's not my thing. Same deal.

Comment

• Ladyloonerlover
                      • Mar 2014

As an adult years later I think having an older parent inflate all the balloons would be amazing. Unfortunately I always got caught with mine and needed to throw them away.

Comment

• Ladyloonerlover
                        • Mar 2014

That's so cool

Comment

• loonlun
                          • Mar 2021

When I was younger I was a little ashamed of it and hid it more. Now I don't really care but I don't advertise it to anyone outside of partners either.

I wouldn't define myself by it, but it's one tiny part of my identity I guess. It's just a thing I do to get off when the mood arrives and then I go on with my day. I think more people have fetishes or kinks than anyone would know and maybe it's because I have one, I assume almost everyone else has something, too.

Comment

• Golden
                            • Jun 2022

Man I love being a looner, I love coming home to my balloons, hard day of work. Seen them just makes me smile

Comment

• Mutaloon
                              • Nov 2018

I think of this as being perhaps weird, but harmless. Compared to other fetishes, being a looner is much better than some of the other fetishes since all you need is a balloon to enjoy yourself.

Comment

Working...