Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Loonerdude1234
    • Apr 2024

Origin or beginnings of your fetish

What events lead to your enjoyment of and or balloon fetish? Was it a phobia, just an early liking, a traumatic event? Was it seeing someone else play with or pop balloons? Was it a combination of occurences?
    Last edited by Loonerdude1234; 06-04-2024, 02:14.
  • AJK64
    • Jun 2018

I have told my little story a few times on here, so heres a quick overview.

I always really enjoyed balloons since I was very young. I wasnt phobic and in fact always loved to burst every balloon I got my hands on. In my teens I started to realise I was bisexual due to a very intense same sex friendship I had. Me and him would cuddle and even kissed a few times and would share a bed together, hugging each other all night while we slept. I saw him bursting balloons one day and found that seeing him doing it really turned me on. I then started experimenting with cuddling and rubbing against balloons and found that they gave me great pleasure, and bursting balloons with other guys or seeing a guy bursting them turns me on like nothing else does. Weirdly although I do like women sexually and have a girlfriend I live with, seeing girls with balloons doesn't do anything for me, and in fact can even be a turn off.

Comment

• blnppr
      • Jan 2016

For me it was how they are both fragile and resilient. The moment when I'm bouncing so hard and thinking it should pop, yet it doesn't is amazing. I think that's why I will always love the u16. Sometimes they pop immediately, others they just take the abuse. Amazing balloons.

Comment

• Loonerdude1234
        • Apr 2024

I believe that my fetish developed from a combination of things. I had already discovered a liking of balloons on my own at an early age. It progressed from enjoying sitting and bouncing on them to humping them at some point. Don't recall exactly when. I believe all the getting caught and being punished and being forced to pop my balloons in a way I didn't like and being made to watch someone else pop my balloons and have fun doing so as well as them teasing and taunting the balloons all played a part. I also believe the friendly popping and encouragement and support played a huge part. I also think that all of this occuring when things in the public were beginning to become sexual and normalized played a part. So it was many different factors combined to bring it to the fetish it is today.
        Last edited by Loonerdude1234; 15-04-2024, 22:52.

Comment

• Chevyhellraiser
          • Jun 2019

I also have always liked balloons. I was at a girls party when I was 5 or 6 and they were doing a sit to pop game. All the balloons were crystal red ones. I didn't want to pop mine and wouldn't sit hard on it. Her mom reached under me and popped it with her nails. That really upset me. There is a vhs tape recording of the party around here somewhere as well. It wasn't until I was in Junior high when I first got off and it was with a balloon. My friend at school had a bag of 9" balloons and was blowing up balloons inside of balloons. The first one he did was huge and fell on the ground. This other kid picked it up and squeezed it and popped the bottom part of the outer red balloon, but the inner red balloon sealed the top. He tossed it in a trash can. I thought about it all day. After school, I rescued it in my back pack and took it home. That night I found out how much I liked balloons. The friend that blew it up always had balloons around. I would always manage to get inflated and uninflated balloons from him. I remember he had these Teenage Mutant Nina Turtles balloons on his birthday that were awesome. They popped a bunch of them but I managed to save the rest. I also remember a time he bought a misc bag of balloons at the mall. He blew up a huge yellow one and then slowly stepped on it. I begged him for it but he popped it. He blew up some more and let them fall out of the car window. later that night he had a green one he blew up and popped the neck, then twisted the rest and popped another small part on the neck. He did that 3 times to the balloon and left. I managed to hide the balloon and he forgot it. I loved that balloon I guess since it was tortured so much.

Comment

• skyscream44
            • Sep 2016

I posted this before but I'll tell it again.

I always played with balloons as a kid just seeing them as toys keeping them far to long until they were shriveled up and oxidized. One day I was about 4 I was being babysat by my milf next door neighbor. She had a party a day before and the helium balloons were left out side for a day and a half so they were soft, oxidized and sun damaged. Wile I was watching a VHS I herd some weird plopping noise coming from the kitchen. When I went to investigate I found her popping the balloons with her cigarette. I tried to persuade her to let me have the balloons but she told me they were for a party and that they where old and needed to be thrown away. I felt crushed watching the balloons be destroyed and not being able to save them.

After that I became pop-phobic for many years. Hating seeing and hearing balloons be popped around me. I knew some thing was up when I was still young and watching a game show where balloons were regularly popped for games, but usually the sound was swapped for a cartoon plop sound. But then a water park episode aired where after a relay race the group had to pop the helium balloons and the audio was the actual popping. My adrenaline kicked in and I got an erection and I did not understand what was going on. That would happen every now and again when I saw balloons getting popped.

By my 12th birthday my parents who normally didn't do much as far as decorating, Got 6 large latex helium balloons and a mylar. As the party went on I didn't expect to be able to keep any of them expecting my parents to just pop them with out a care. But I got brave and asked if I could keep the blue ones, to my surprise they said it's my birthday and I can keep them all if I wanted.

That night was the perfect storm. With the balloons in my room I kept hearing them bounce off each other and they where outside all day so they had that oxidized mat finish so add that rubbing sound and the smell of aged latex and seeing my milf neighbor at the party got me so horny. I decided to take one of the balloons and hump it, thinking of my milf neighbor as the balloon and I cummed immediately. And that is how I first realized I had a thing for balloons. It wasn't until 2004 when I was 15 and we got our first computer that I learned about Looners and the balloon fetish but it was a family computer so I didn't have the privacy to really look in to it. When I was 16 or so and my parents went away on a trip and I had the house to myself and I deep dived the internet. My eyes were really opened when I found Tara Bush, Emma's balloons, smoking balloons, clips4sale, Southern Charms and all that.

Comment

• BalloonFun
              • Apr 2022

For the life of me, I wish I could remember how my balloon fetish got started?! I do recall only one thing, though - having played with a small play ball at 5 or 6 with my bare feet...

Comment

• loonlun
                • Mar 2021

I always like having balloons around to hug and squish and at some point I found out what happened if I laid on top of them straddling one, before I really had a concept of what it was I was doing, and I've been doing that ever since.

Comment

• Kitten
                  • Jul 2023

I've posted about it before, but I basically had a fear and fascination of inflatable stuff since I was young and one day I was lying on an inflatable in the pool and blowing a balloon. I kept blowing it up and letting the air out and ended up making it really big because I didn't think it would pop. The size it was getting to excited me and I got a bit carried away. The pop scared the life out of me, but also started something off.

Comment

• Golden
                    • Jun 2022

well like anyone else it all starts with childhood. I hated balloons because as a kid, kids would pop them in face. freaked me out. growing up I had massive crush on this on girl in high school. I watched her friends blow up balloons, it really started to arouse me. Then when she was talking them down for the she had this one tight tight blue balloon between her legs and it popped it was so sexy.

Then for the last day of high school I blew up balloons for homecoming or something like that. We blew up balloons together well with a bunch of other people.

It was such a turn all the huffing and puffing. Squeaking, the creaking of the balloon to the point of popping. The sound of people batting them around. The random popping cuz you know we blew them up soooo tight and the necks. man wal-mart balloons back then...

God those where fun times.

Comment

• Mutaloon
                      • Nov 2018

I've posted my beginnings in some form or another on this website.

I grew up with a fear of balloons just because of the loud popping noise alone. I've always enjoyed balloons as a way to play around with and started stuffing balloons in my clothes to emulate stuff I see on cartoons. I ended up enjoying the feel of an inflated balloon against my skin and would even blow up balloons underneath my shirt and pants. I believe I was about 10 or 11 years old when I started to get a sexual arousal from it. My mind has warped the fetish into wanting to be blown up like a balloon as opposed to just having a balloon fetish. My mind goes places when I hear a balloon inflating.

Comment

Working...