What shops to find good quality balloons in the UK?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • inflatoal47
    • Jan 2023

What shops to find good quality balloons in the UK?

Hello everybody,

I was just wondering where people get good quality balloons in the UK without shopping online. which shops sell really good quality balloons with good variety of sizes?
  • BlowPlayPop
    • Dec 2023

Best quality balloons I've found in UK shops are metallic satin balloons from card factory. They are supposed to be 11" but easily go up to 12"/13", have great necks on the 1st inflation and are really difficult to burst even when overinflated. Make sure you get the "satin" ones (their ordinary metallics aren't as good). They come in gold, silver, rose gold, blue and red. I filled one with helium recently and it floated for 2 days. Asda punchballs are really good if you like punchballs.

Comment

• Felicity Fuxs
      • Jul 2022

Look online for a local independant balloon store or party shop in your area, that's where I find my best balloons.

Comment

• AJK64
        • Jun 2018

Originally posted by BlowPlayPop
        Best quality balloons I've found in UK shops are metallic satin balloons from card factory. They are supposed to be 11" but easily go up to 12"/13", have great necks on the 1st inflation and are really difficult to burst even when overinflated. Make sure you get the "satin" ones (their ordinary metallics aren't as good). They come in gold, silver, rose gold, blue and red. I filled one with helium recently and it floated for 2 days. Asda punchballs are really good if you like punchballs.
        What colour of the satins do you find are the best? I love balloons that are soft even when fully inflated and I remember in another post you said the card factory satins were like that. Is there a colour that gets bigger and is softer than the others on your experience?

Comment

• BlowPlayPop
          • Dec 2023

I've haven't really noticed much difference between the colours. They are all really good.

Comment

Working...