Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ardov3275
    • Mar 2024

Pieces

After a time of play, I am always very careful to pick up any balloon pieces. Sometimes even to OCD level.... I know I popped 20 balloons, all were tied, but I only found 19 knots. But despite how careful I try to be, it seems like some bits have a mind of their own. Just this morning, I was making my bed, the box spring was pushed out a little bit, and down between the box spring and frame was a piece of confetti from a confetti filled balloon. I honestly don't even remember the last time I popped one of those. And then as I pulled out my shoes from under the bed, there was a half of a popped pink balloon next to my shoes. Probably more recently as I wore those shoes a week or two ago. And always, when dusting or cleaning off the top of a dresser, will find a few pieces. Do others have this problem? Am I really not as OCD as I think? Even when I try to confine my popping (like doing it under a sheet, or one time set up camping tent inside), those pieces get away somehow. Any foolproof methods of containment, or just a side effect of my fetish?
    ​​
  • AJK64
    • Jun 2018

I've gone to put my shoes on only to find a small piece of balloon a few times... Days after I last had any balloon fun sometimes.

The worst one was, before my girlfriend who I live with knew about my kink, I would have solo balloon time occasionally when she was at work. We were both in bed one night snd I happened to look up. A picture that hung above the bed had a large piece of burst balloon hanging off its corner
    As I watched it started to slip and instinctually I reached up as if I was yawning and caught the balloon shred as it fell... Very close haha

Comment

• cl23
      • May 2022

If balloons pop, you can do nothing about some pieces flying all over the room, you are inside of (i used to pop balloons under a mosquito net, when still living at my parents' house, what helped a lot).
      Since i've been living on my own, i only remove, what i can find immediately and yes - there are almost always pieces missing
      Everything else will get into the vacuum cleaner someday and i don't care for the moment. There are also many inflated balloons in my house at any moment of time

Comment

• phenix
        • Jan 2021

When I find old pieces of loons, I almost always remember how good I felt at that moment when I played with this balloon and it bursts... 😎

Comment

• BlowPlayPop
          • Dec 2023

Originally posted by phenix
          When I find old pieces of loons, I almost always remember how good I felt at that moment when I played with this balloon and it bursts... 😎
          Same here, I love finding pieces of old balloon. Especially if it's a bit with the knot for some reason; I think it maybe makes it seem more like a part of the balloon and not a random bit of rubber.

Comment

• lucid
            • Sep 2016

Yeah you'll never find all the pieces lol. Even if you scoured the room for 20 minutes, meticulously looking for microscopic fragments, it never fails that more will be found when you least expect it. It just comes with the territory. Almost every week we'll be in a room of the house and out of the blue, my GF will tap me on the shoulder and be holding the shards of one of my popped balloons in between her pointer and middle finger. She always has this amused look on her face like "uh huh". One of the last times it happened she said it reminded her that she needs to go ahead and bust my toys I have blown up so I can throw all my trash away at once. It drove me bonkers lol.

Comment

• 7balloon
              One of the First Online
              • Dec 2018

Okay, I'm COMPLETELY the other end of the spectrum. When I vaccuum there is a color tornado in my vaccuum. i do pick up pieces of my burst balloons, but not the shards and over time they are everywhere. I have shards of balloon on my kitchen floor occasionally even though this is not where I play with them. I literally had pieces two inches deep in the back corner of the space under my desk (which is where I do play with them sometimes).

But if you want to pick up the pieces my suggestion is vaccuum A LOT! just like clean floors and vaccuum. even if you aren't trying to hide the evidence of a secret tryst with your toys, vaccuum up. Balloon pieces are literally designed to fly through air and a good vaccuum will usually get 95% or better of them. (secret hint. if you blow by mouth, reall check above the floor. balloons blown by mouth develop more static electricity and also the moisture stick. They will probably be on vertical surfaces.)

Then when the regular people come home and find the place vaccuumed it is just cause you like clean floors.

Comment

• lucid
                • Sep 2016

Originally posted by 7balloon
                Okay, I'm COMPLETELY the other end of the spectrum. When I vaccuum there is a color tornado in my vaccuum. i do pick up pieces of my burst balloons, but not the shards and over time they are everywhere. I have shards of balloon on my kitchen floor occasionally even though this is not where I play with them. I literally had pieces two inches deep in the back corner of the space under my desk (which is where I do play with them sometimes).

But if you want to pick up the pieces my suggestion is vaccuum A LOT! just like clean floors and vaccuum. even if you aren't trying to hide the evidence of a secret tryst with your toys, vaccuum up. Balloon pieces are literally designed to fly through air and a good vaccuum will usually get 95% or better of them. (secret hint. if you blow by mouth, reall check above the floor. balloons blown by mouth develop more static electricity and also the moisture stick. They will probably be on vertical surfaces.)

Then when the regular people come home and find the place vaccuumed it is just cause you like clean floors.
                Don't forget to check the top surface of the ceiling fan blades lol. We must not have turned the fan on all winter and then, the other day we flipped it on for the 1st time in months and it flung popped balloon shrapnel to the four corners of the room lol. That would have been a doozy to explain if the wrong ppl had been in there.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡
                👍
                👎