Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OneTrickPony
    • Feb 2024

Opinion on kicking balloons?

What is your opinion on kicking balloons around? Playfully or to get them out if the way, the context doesn't matter.

As a phobic, since I was a kid, I saw and see kicking balloons as a dangerous and scary activity, the popping probabilities are there, you're being rough with a balloon.

Now that I think about it well, kicking balloons is also a little sexy sometimes, a little sassy and cute even. Again, probably something with being carefree witg them, floating arround.

And, what is your opinion on the topic?
    [ OTP ]
    It's dangerous to go alone! Take this!

* You obtained x1 BALLOON 🎈 *
  • AJK64
    • Jun 2018

I enjoy kicking a balloon and seeing how long I can keep it in the air.

When i was a kid I would play a game with balloons at parties and stuff where I would try to keep 3 or so balloons in the air by only kicking them. If a balloon touched the floor I would have to stomp on it. I would see how long I could keep this going before I ran out of balloons.

A variation I did of this once with my best friend after an event was, we both started with 30 balloons each on the floor, then we would kick 3 balloons into the air and while they were floating down we had to stomp on as many other balloons as we could before kicking the original balloons back up in the air. If any of the original balloons fell to the floor it was our turn over and the other persons turn. We would compete to see who could burst all their balloons first like this.
    Last edited by AJK64; 29-03-2024, 14:42.

Comment

• Nopops4me
      • Jun 2015

It depends how you prepare your balloons. Blown no bigger than rated size, no sharp objects in the room and no sharp toe nails and you can kick balloons around in relative safety, having fun times.

Comment

• BalloonFun
        • Apr 2022

Originally posted by AJK64
        I enjoy kicking a balloon and seeing how long I can keep it in the air.

When i was a kid I would play a game with balloons at parties and stuff where I would try to keep 3 or so balloons in the air by only kicking them. If a balloon touched the floor I would have to stomp on it. I would see how long I could keep this going before I ran out of balloons.

A variation I did of this once with my best friend after an event was, we both started with 30 balloons each on the floor, then we would kick 3 balloons into the air and while they were floating down we had to stomp on as many other balloons as we could before kicking the original balloons back up in the air. If any of the original balloons fell to the floor it was our turn over and the other persons turn. We would compete to see who could burst all their balloons first like this.
        As a feet-and-balloons guy, this sounds like tons of fun!!!! I love the idea of kicking (barefoot) balloons around and see how long they "survive". hee hee! I also love the game where I could kick just one balloon (no hands, arms or legs, just feet) and keep it up in the air as long as possible. Its a great game of coordination, balance, motor planning, and both physical and cognitive endurance -- but I will add the stomp pop part to it if it touched the ground! And one of my dreams is to walk into a room filled with balloons and just kick them around and....well....see what happens next!!!

Comment

• BalloonFun
          • Apr 2022

Originally posted by Nopops4me
          It depends how you prepare your balloons. Blown no bigger than rated size, no sharp objects in the room and no sharp toe nails and you can kick balloons around in relative safety, having fun times.
          Keep your toe nails really short - you can really lengthen your balloon fun!!

Comment

• Nopops4me
            • Jun 2015

Keep your toe nails long and shape one to a point, then you would have a similar game to the cocktail stick game featured on another post on forum. You'd need your room full of balloons to make the game last.

Comment

• Scooter
              • May 2022

Originally posted by OneTrickPony
              As a phobic, since I was a kid, I saw and see kicking balloons as a dangerous and scary activity, the popping probabilities are there, you're being rough with a balloon.

Now that I think about it well, kicking balloons is also a little sexy sometimes, a little sassy and cute even. Again, probably something with being carefree witg them, floating arround.
              Same, actually! I'm not into feet at all, but if done in a playful way kicking balloons is pretty sexy. It's a step removed from outwardly wanting to pop them, but it does show a lack of care about the pop, which is enticing in its own way.

Comment

• LoudPop
                • Sep 2018

A sexy woman preferably with high heels kicking her way through a sea of balloons, not caring if she pops them or not, maybe even add in a bit of "I want it to pop attitude" is quite the scene. Somewhat related to kicking balloons is resting a heel on a balloon, teasing a potential pop. Her eyes...Wow!
                Attached Files

Comment

• faust
                  • Jan 2020

I love kicking balloons at party. It's also seems to be a good way to induct people to play with them, which can result in interesting thing if you like balloon play and "accidental" pop.

Comment

Working...