X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bee Looner
    Loud Devilish
    • Sep 2023

Smoking Girls and Balloons

Hi there, I was wondering what you like the most when you see a woman smoking near balloons, in case you like it ...
    I personally like to hold the cigarette with my lips while some balloons float everywhere, you never know when they will find the hot tip and it is super exciting.
  • Felicity Fuxs
    • Jul 2022

Would like to do this myself, but im afraid of getting hot ash in my eyes or over my face and end up being burnt. I do a number of cig pops myself.

Comment

• lucid
      • Sep 2016

I like when a girl threatens to pop a balloon by burning it with a cigarette and holds it so close that it should pop, but doesn't. Also when they flick ashes on them is pretty hot. Because it can pop them, but sometimes doesn't.

I invited this chick to come over and shoot some videos with us, including some smoking videos. It was a girl that my homie had just met. They were talking but nothing serious. I got his permission before asking her as to not step on any toes. Anyhow, she comes over, completely bombed out of her gourd on something. Xanax if I had to bet. And she was on a proper professional dose at that lol. For the 1st video, I directed her to walk into the frame. Play with the cluster of helium balloons I had tied to a weight and smoke a cigarette while doing it. I told her she could tease the balloons as if she was going to pop them, but not to actually pop them. It was supposed to be a non popping video. Well, because she didn't have control of her fine motor skills, she accidentally pops over half of them before the clip ends lol. Every time she popped one, she knew she made a mistake because that wasn't the directions and she'd look at the camera and say "oh sorry about your balloon, I'll be more careful". Only she couldn't manage to keep the cigarette far enough away to prevent pops. It was going to be one of my favorite clips I've ever shot because it had 100 percent honest reactions and expressions in it, but it somehow corrupted and would not translate to actual video outside the camera. However I did end up shooting another smoking clip with her and again, she popped a few by accident in addition to popping the rest intentionally.

Comment

• Ladyloonerlover
        Lover Of Mouth Inflation
        • Mar 2014

Blowing the smoke into the balloon does it for me.

Comment

• phenix
          • Jan 2021

I don't like and deeply condemn smoking girls.
          But blowing the smoke into balloons with b2p can be sexy... If only it weren't so bad for health 😔

Comment

• Bee Looner
            Loud Devilish
            • Sep 2023

Blowing my smoke inside the balloons is super cool, especially when they are clear and you can see every smoked breath fills the balloon, the final cloud after the loud pop makes it more special.

Comment

• skyscream44
              • Sep 2016

I'm all about it. Blowing smoke on or into balloons, teasing balloons with the tip of a cigarette. I am a non smoker myself but both my smoking and balloon fetishes where caused by watching my milf neighbor pop leftover balloons with her cigarette when I was young. The part that really did it for me was that i wanted to save them but she kept telling in a very polite way that they were old and needed to be thrown away.

Comment

• Felicity Fuxs
                • Jul 2022

Seems a lot of you like smoke being blown into the balloons, even you non smokers, I might do a little free vid for you folks.

Comment

Working...