X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Merl
    Hopper research dept.
    • Apr 2021

I have never...

...done a B2P on purpose. Not afraid, it just seems such a waste (but then some B2P folks think S2P is a waste *shrug*)

Name something others do that you haven't and don't want to, or did but won't ever do again.
  • AJK64
    • Jun 2018

I love and always have loved to burst balloons, even before it was a fetish for me, but I have never purposefully btp'ed a balloon. I'm in no way phobic of the bang,, but the idea of purposefully overinfkating until it busts freaks me out for some reason

Comment

• Merl
      Hopper research dept.
      • Apr 2021

I never try to pop, just so they last as long as possible. As a teen I figured something around 24 inches should be big enough to resist popping while being a usable size. Turned out I was right.

Seeing popping itself never did anything for me either. It doesn't turn me off, I'm neutral to it.

Comment

• Hazloon24
        • Jun 2023

...popped balloons in public. I am a very jumpy person, even loud non-balloon related noises make me freak out, so I do not want to cause someone else like me distress by popping a balloon in a public space. If I ever see a balloon rolling around on the pavement, or on a shop sign etc., I just leave them. Some enjoy it, and that is their preference, and I will not put them down for it.

Comment

• Dust of the Saturn
          Stretched like space-time
          • Feb 2018

I've never made a sit pop before. I'd gladly watch someone do it, but I personally wouldn't care to do. I'm more interested in getting over my biggest fear which is BTPs.
          And I ask myself, why? and all I hear is the cold, dead silence of the cosmos.

Comment

• Casey88
            lukmanrewa
            • Jun 2012

... bit a balloon to pop. Have done every other things possible; sit, stomp, stab, b2p, squeeze, etc.

Just afraid of accidentally ingesting the balloon piece.

Comment

• Meililoon
              aka lyckr
              • Sep 2014

Popping balloons bigger than 24" on purpose. It just seems wasteful given the price. I get it if they've been used a lot and you take them for one last ride, but when I see someone pop a brand new 36" or GL with a pump or something sharp I just think "WHY?!"

Comment

• slvideos
                • Mar 2024

Never paid a girl for a hug to pop. I mean, today I don't get off by anything other than b2p, and some blow to play, but even when I paid for blow and pop, I'd ask for squeeze by legs to pop, hug to pop seem just too simple and not sexy, without offending balloon huggers, of course 🙏

Comment

• grizzleylooner
                  • Aug 2023

Don't think I've ever intentionally B2P, but I have had a couple pop prematurely while inflating them.
                  I have also pump popped the occasional small balloon while decorating for parties, just to scare the crap out of somebody...

Comment

• grizzleylooner
                    • Aug 2023

Originally posted by Meililoon
                    Popping balloons bigger than 24" on purpose. It just seems wasteful given the price. I get it if they've been used a lot and you take them for one last ride, but when I see someone pop a brand new 36" or GL with a pump or something sharp I just think "WHY?!"
                    I agree when it's a decent quality one, but I have pumped a few different brands of chinese 36 just to see how big they'll go before popping, and the answer is BIG. The pear shaped paddle ones sometimes get to 4ft across and 6ft end to end, and I had a pleated round one go to about 5ft!

Comment

• Merl
                      Hopper research dept.
                      • Apr 2021

I have never wanted to pop by...

Pump
                      Mouth
                      Bite
                      Step
                      Squeeze
                      Pin
                      Laying

I don't even try for S2P anymore like when I was younger...rapid popping a whole bag of cheap 12" party loons in one session would keep me happy. Now the idea is boring, unless a lady is up for it (24s are harmless but the size can sometimes intimidate newbies).

Closest I'll get is carefully scissoring off the neck when I need to dispatch one quietly, or have occasionally stabbed them to be quick about it. Neither gives me the slightest rush, it was just housekeeping.

Comment

• LoonerGuyRy
                        • Feb 2024

I have never blown up a balloon big enough that it could possibly pop around someone else. I'll test the limits of necks when I'm alone, but on the rare occasion Im blowing one up in a "normal" setting, I'll only make it about 70% of the rated size

Comment

• loonypirate20
                          • Oct 2020

I have never stomped or bitten a balloon to pop. Biting just feels too close for comfort. When I do b2ps, I cup my hands around the neck to try to avoid anything hitting my face. Stomping just feels like it wouldn't do anything for me. I also don't really do sit popping. I have sat on them and they have popped occasionally, but it doesn't really do anything for me so I don't really do it.

Comment

Working...