Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BlowPlayPop
    • Dec 2023

Originally posted by Hazloon24

Yeah I might just bite the bullet and give it a try. I did get one inside a Looner pack from Balloon Ace so I am excited to try it. I believe they have to be blown up a certain way at first, so that will be fun, so any extra tips are nice! I will have to be careful!
    I've just ordered the balloon ace looner pack with one too. Should be arriving today. Never had one before, so would also appreciate any inflation tips.

Comment

• grizzleylooner
      • Aug 2023

I believe they have to be blown up a certain way at first, so that will be fun, so any extra tips are nice! I will have to be careful!
      I've seen various people saying they have to be inflated a certain way, but I've always just blown them up with the inflator like any other balloon. They pretty much always inflate one side before the other, but keep going and they even out. Don't remember ever having one pop while inflating.

My favorite thing is a tightly inflated donut on top of a slightly soft GL700. I normally use a condom to provide lubrication and contain the mess so everything stays reasonably clean for further use. The GL provides cushioning so I can hump and grind and bounce as hard as I like, and both balloons usually survive dozens of uses. The Donuts do seem to lose air gradually but if you're careful with the knot can be reinflated and go again. The ones I lose are generally because I can't get them undone so I sit pop them before they get too small.

Comment

• Hazloon24
        • Jun 2023

Originally posted by grizzleylooner

I've seen various people saying they have to be inflated a certain way, but I've always just blown them up with the inflator like any other balloon. They pretty much always inflate one side before the other, but keep going and they even out. Don't remember ever having one pop while inflating.

My favorite thing is a tightly inflated donut on top of a slightly soft GL700. I normally use a condom to provide lubrication and contain the mess so everything stays reasonably clean for further use. The GL provides cushioning so I can hump and grind and bounce as hard as I like, and both balloons usually survive dozens of uses. The Donuts do seem to lose air gradually but if you're careful with the knot can be reinflated and go again. The ones I lose are generally because I can't get them undone so I sit pop them before they get too small.
        That’s good to know! I guess I have to ask the obvious question.. have you ever inflated them on your cock? If so.. did it hurt in any way?

I do tend to tie balloons up with half a knot so I can easily take it out, but I also got some Cattex clips with a recent order so I can try them too, as I dont tend to purposefully pop balloons, at least not yet.

Comment

• Trickey1066
          • Jul 2017

Yes ii have inflated on my cock, its a nice feeling when you start inflating you get a nice grip and then as it grows it pulls against you, once fully inflated just go ahead and do what you want.

I do agree that using a GL500/700 with a donut is the way to go, gives a softer feel other than just hitting the bed and for me im quite happy to cum on the balloon saving the mattress

Comment

• Hazloon24
            • Jun 2023

Originally posted by Trickey1066
            Yes ii have inflated on my cock, its a nice feeling when you start inflating you get a nice grip and then as it grows it pulls against you, once fully inflated just go ahead and do what you want.

I do agree that using a GL500/700 with a donut is the way to go, gives a softer feel other than just hitting the bed and for me im quite happy to cum on the balloon saving the mattress
            Would you say the hole stretches over time? As you put it on/in? I didnt try inflating on my cock at first as it was a new experience, but I could not comfortably fit it in the hole when it was fully inflated, even with lube.

I did feel like it inflated unevenly, it got very big around the neck before the majority of the balloon had started to inflate. I am not sure if there is some way to avoid this.

Comment

• grizzleylooner
              • Aug 2023

Would you say the hole stretches over time? As you put it on/in? I didnt try inflating on my cock at first as it was a new experience, but I could not comfortably fit it in the hole when it was fully inflated, even with lube.

I did feel like it inflated unevenly, it got very big around the neck before the majority of the balloon had started to inflate. I am not sure if there is some way to avoid this.
              Hole stretches over time, it also varies between balloons. I sometimes need to stretch a new one out a bit with my fingers to get a comfortable fit, but they all get a bit too loose after many uses. Never got round to inflating one on my cock, will have to try that sometime.....

My current one got very big around the neck initially too, but some of them inflate one side first, always seems to turn out ok in the end.

Don't think I'd want to put a clip on a donut when "using" it. Although I rarely have a donut pop during use, balloons actually impode when they pop as the latex shrinks back rapidly, so they clip will fly directly towards your cock or balls. Being slapped by a bit of latex is one thing, but the corner of a plastic clip is probably going to be quite painful.

Comment

• Trickey1066
                • Jul 2017

Yep hole certainly stretches over time so much that you can get in dry. Also yes they inflated uneven but always takes great shape even with a neck there strong. I have had one or two pop on me but can't say it's ever hurt, only my pride as I've not finished. I also find that when their old and soft I like to have a second donut start with the older one and try to get into the new one.

Hope you enjoy your experience

Comment

• Hazloon24
                  • Jun 2023

Hole stretches over time, it also varies between balloons. I sometimes need to stretch a new one out a bit with my fingers to get a comfortable fit, but they all get a bit too loose after many uses. Never got round to inflating one on my cock, will have to try that sometime.....

My current one got very big around the neck initially too, but some of them inflate one side first, always seems to turn out ok in the end.

Don't think I'd want to put a clip on a donut when "using" it. Although I rarely have a donut pop during use, balloons actually impode when they pop as the latex shrinks back rapidly, so they clip will fly directly towards your cock or balls. Being slapped by a bit of latex is one thing, but the corner of a plastic clip is probably going to be quite painful.
                  Would you stretch it pre-inflation? And I will take the clip point seriously, I did not think about that, haha . Maybe I was a bit unlucky and got one with a tricky hole.

Comment

• Hazloon24
                    • Jun 2023

Originally posted by Trickey1066
                    Yep hole certainly stretches over time so much that you can get in dry. Also yes they inflated uneven but always takes great shape even with a neck there strong. I have had one or two pop on me but can't say it's ever hurt, only my pride as I've not finished. I also find that when their old and soft I like to have a second donut start with the older one and try to get into the new one.

Hope you enjoy your experience
                    Yep, it is a new experience for me, so still getting used to it. Hopefully as time goes on the hole stretches a bit, haha

Comment

• grizzleylooner
                      • Aug 2023

Would you stretch it pre-inflation? And I will take the clip point seriously, I did not think about that, haha . Maybe I was a bit unlucky and got one with a tricky hole.
                      I stretch the hole after inflation. Just shove your fingers in there and stretch it out a bit. Nearly all of them need stretching, you only get the occasional one where the hole is bigger. It will stretch every time you use it though, so don't do it too much to start with or it'll end up very loose

Comment

• Hazloon24
                        • Jun 2023

I stretch the hole after inflation. Just shove your fingers in there and stretch it out a bit. Nearly all of them need stretching, you only get the occasional one where the hole is bigger. It will stretch every time you use it though, so don't do it too much to start with or it'll end up very loose
                        Thank you! I guess I am just worried about a premature bang if I start sticking my fingers in the hole when its inflated, but then again I feel that the hole is a point where the balloon is not under a lot of pressure? I guess its as simple as putting 2 fingers or so in, and just pushing the hole outwards?

Also, same situation with the product on homeloft, and I got the same deal you did, 25% off but on a pack of 25 assorted jewel ones. Not the 50 that would have been preferred, but it is something

Comment

• grizzleylooner
                          • Aug 2023

Thank you! I guess I am just worried about a premature bang if I start sticking my fingers in the hole when its inflated, but then again I feel that the hole is a point where the balloon is not under a lot of pressure? I guess its as simple as putting 2 fingers or so in, and just pushing the hole outwards?

Also, same situation with the product on homeloft, and I got the same deal you did, 25% off but on a pack of 25 assorted jewel ones. Not the 50 that would have been preferred, but it is something
                          That is the least stretched part of the balloon so it's quite strong.

I wonder how long it will take homeloft to remove the 50s from their website.....

Having complained about the price and not being as good value as the 50 packs, they're still under £2 each and can be used many times. That's less than 20p a time which is good value for how much fun they are!

Comment

• Hazloon24
                            • Jun 2023

I wonder how long it will take homeloft to remove the 50s from their website.....

Having complained about the price and not being as good value as the 50 packs, they're still under £2 each and can be used many times. That's less than 20p a time which is good value for how much fun they are!
                            Thank you! I am still exploring the small things about balloons, I have been aware of this fetish since my teen years but have only started using balloons in the last year, so it is all about getting used to things for me! And being a semi-popper, I don't want to pop the donut accidentally unless I really wanted to.

And yeah, it is a shame that they still advertise them, but I guess it is because they just outsource their products from other websites/countries, and if they do not have it, they find the next best thing.

But I am excited to try them and use them a lot better, just need to wait 2-3 weeks!

Comment

• Hazloon24
                              • Jun 2023

Still having some struggle stretching the hole at the moment, I am not sure what I am doing wrong.

Do you lube up the hole and then stretch it? Or perhaps stretch and insert at the same time?

I can’t leave it inflated all the time as well, so I feel that might be an issue too.

I am probably underestimating how strong the hole is and being too careful, to be honest.

Comment

• grizzleylooner
                                • Aug 2023

Still having some struggle stretching the hole at the moment, I am not sure what I am doing wrong.

Do you lube up the hole and then stretch it? Or perhaps stretch and insert at the same time?

I can’t leave it inflated all the time as well, so I feel that might be an issue too.

I am probably underestimating how strong the hole is and being too careful, to be honest.
                                I normally use 2 fingers on one hand, one on the other, and just pull. You won't pop it, but you can make it too loose so do a little at a time until you get used to how much stretch is needed.

I normally leave balloons inflated and just hide the smaller ones like donuts in my bedroom if I have guests, but I do deflate them occasionally along with the ones that are too big to move around the house easily. They seem fine on reinflation but it's only once or maybe twice per balloon not every time I use them.

Comment

Working...