Favorite shape of balloons?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zhilman
    • Dec 2018

Mine was geo donut and gl700! Love to stick mine into the donut hole, and love to inflate the gl while lying down because the loon is longggg hehe

Comment

• JOhara
      • Jul 2015

Originally posted by Casey88
      Just plain simple round ones. Those other shapes- mouse, rabbit, heart, etc doesnt turn me on one bit
      Same here with respect to plain “standard” balloon shapes.

My favorites though are 11 or 12 inch ones filled to pear shapes 13-14 inch. Something about that big bulby look is amazing.

-J

Comment

• popmenot
        • Jan 2022

Kinda surprised at how few are into shapes. There is so much fun to be had with them. Take a megamouse from the Vault or a Cattex mouse. If you're solo, you can fully enjoy placing yourself between the ears. I imagine that being uncut like me makes this even more fun. Workers are great to have her straddle for doggie style fun. Do this with an underinflated GL 1200 or, better yet, GMOAB, and you became practically enveloped in two of the best sensations imaginable. For more solo fun, inflate two Cattex workers, place them side by side and mount them together, enjoying the delightful crevice where the meet. These things gets bigger and softer with each inflation, especially after several minutes in the dryer on high. Sky's the limit. With some creativity you can attach a string to the link at the end of a partially inflated worker and pull it back through the neck. Takes some doing, but it results in an opening at the end that, with some lube, is incredibly satisfying!
        Rounds are fun and I love a good neck but there's so much more.

Comment

• srob2
          • Dec 2017

If I am doing a b2p, I like a round balloon that won't neck, or necks as little as possible. Once it gets to its rated size, it could explode in 1 breath or take a lot more, so maximum excitement and anticipation. Balloons made today usually won't pop without a neck, but older ones used to.

If I am watching other people, I love seeing a balloon neck, because people usually don't neck balloons unless they are doing a b2p on purpose, going to pop them loudly, or trying to make them as big as possible which usually means an accidental b2p.

Most shapes do nothing for me, as I don't have any fun experiences popping these or with other people popping these. Other people seem to b2p heart balloons more than round balloons, maybe because they aren't as loud. I don't like doing this as I don't like getting slapped in the face.

Comment

• loonlun
            • Mar 2021

I prefer pear shaped 16"+ balloons, also like mouse ear balloons and donuts, but I would love to find zeppelin balloons or dolls. I wish I could find larger mouse ears, too.

Comment

• eolgi
              • Mar 2021

For me are currently the Hand Shaped balloons (Latex Gloves), and giant Weather balloons.

Comment

• Maddie
                • Mar 2024

12" overinflated
                I think it's kinda annoying how many videos use massive or weird shaped balloons with how many of us like normal 12-16"

Comment

• BlowPlayPop
                  • Dec 2023

I like to experiment and try new shapes I haven't experienced before. Mostly I've only used round/long balloons but recently ordered a cattex mouse, elephant, duck and caterpillar, which were fun. Lately I've got into blowing ridiculously big necks on punch balloons. I love necks where they become really distorted and a second bulb starts to form under the the main body of the balloon. I'd love to try a geo blossom, but don't seem to see them these days.

Comment

• Regular Guy
                    • Aug 2015

Absolute favorite shape: Belbal 14" overinflated with a nice big neck.
                    Followed by standard round 10"-14" overinflated, Q16" overinflated, Kalisan 18" overinflated. All of them, of course, with a nice big neck. Q24 are (were) awesome, too.
                    Maybe also Tuftex 17" and Q18. But I have to give the TT another try, just had them once and they were to old. At the moment I have a Q18 but didn't have the occasion to overinflate it. Didn't even inflate it to be honest...

Apart from round balloons I like donuts and blossoms, airship, banner or zeppelin balloons (the cylindric shapes) from small to big as GL500 (have a GL700 but didn't try it yet), Q646 and had quite a bit of fun with a Cattex mouse.
                    The donuts and blossoms have to be slightly overinflated, small zeppelin ballons overinflated, big zeppelin ballons rated size as I use them to cozily lay on them, Q646 need some overinflation too and the (bigger) mouse ballons should be at rated size.

Also open for spiral an "knobby" long balloons in smaller sizes. I don't have any experience with them but I think some overinflation would fit them well...

Comment

• BlowPlayPop
                      • Dec 2023

Knobbly balloons are fun! Edit: It's great to slightly under inflate them then you can twist them and tie them in knots.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by BlowPlayPop; 04-03-2024, 09:05.

Comment

• Kyle
                        • Oct 2019

My favorite are these remake of a some what Pikachu faced 24” bunny head balloons
                        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• BlowPlayPop
                          • Dec 2023

This is an example of the neck bulge on punch balloons I was talking about
                          Attached Files

Comment

• frankfrank
                            Empathetic Harmonizer
                            • Feb 2018

The Chinese PREXTEX punch balls have insane necks...and they seem stronger than the typical Chinese balloons. Win-win.
                            People who don't know the difference between BURRO and BURROW, can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939

Comment

• slvideos
                              • Mar 2024

An overinflated 18" oval or punching balloons, and of course huge bunny rabbits 😍

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎