Dreams about balloons?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • glovepopper
    • May 2019

When I was much younger, a many times I had wet dreams with airship balloons... I dreamed that I'm riding on this huge balloon non stop inflated with a pump, and always my dreams ended with an orgasm and sudden wake up with a pulsating penis and wet pyjama pants

Comment

• lucid
      • Sep 2016

I've had several dreams about balloons throughout the years. Im usually able to lucid dream as well. There for a while I was having more nightmares than regular dreams and learned how to tell I was dreaming ahead of time as a result. Now I'm able to frequently take control of whatever dream I catch myself in. But I'm not able to dictate what the dream itself is or where it takes place.

I've had one reoccurring dream for as long as I can remember. I usually have it 2 or 3 times a year. It usually starts out that I'm walking somewhere and see a 24 inch helium balloon by itself, tied to a bench or a fence. It's usually a red one but I've gotten different colors showing up from time to time. When I'm looking at it, it looks like a normal balloon. But when I go to untie it and take it with me it has so much lift that I can barely hang on to the ribbon. I'm constantly having to fight to keep it from slipping through my grip. Then when I look up at it, the balloon itself looks like it's being stretched and distorted from trying to float up but being held down by a single plastic ribbon. Distorted the way a water balloon looks underwater. It looks like the force from this upward pull against me trying to pull the balloon back down to earth should be tearing the whole neck off of it at the knot. 1st I'm dumbfounded how it isn't popping. Then, I'm thinking I've GOT to get this balloon home. I'm curious as to how long it would float. Maybe forever by the looks of it? Then i wonder how I'm going to convince my GF to keep her claws off of it. The dream usually ends with it slipping out of my hands or the ribbon snapping and I watch it shoot off into the stratosphere like a cannonball.

Comment

• Golden
        • Jun 2022

Originally posted by inflatoal47
        Do you guys ever have dreams about balloons? And if so what can you remember about said dreams you have/had?

I remember a dream when I was little that I had a room full of multicoloured 36” and my looner journey began there.

Al
        yes then I wake up and see my lovly balloons :P

Comment

• heliumsitr68
          • Nov 2021

Not often . Years ago I had one in which I heard a knock on my door . When I answered , I found my female neighbor standing there with a bunch of helium balloons . She asked to come in and sit pop them while I watched . I said YES ! and she came in , undressed and proceded to sitpop every single one ! Once done , she proceded to go down on me to finish me off . I woke up at that point stone hard and finished myself off in just a few seconds !!
          Last edited by heliumsitr68; 23-04-2024, 02:10. Reason: typo
          Popper ! I love helium balloons

Comment

• RubberRider297
            Intimate Rider
            • Apr 2024

I haven’t had a balloon dream in a little while. I have gotten quite a handful in my life though. One of my favorites that I still remember very fondly and vividly was one I had over a year ago. This dream involves my ex, and this was back when my we were dating. Basically it took place in a school, but we were the only ones there. We were walking and talking, and eventually we found our way into a classroom. Inside the classroom was four fully inflated black 36 inch balloons. Something about me is that I’m pretty comfortable with balloons when I’m by myself, but get nervous when other people are around because I’m scared they might pop them. But her being there made me feel comfortable and safe. What happened next was the highlight of the dream. She walked up to one of the balloons, sat on top of it, and proceeded to start bouncing on it, progressively bouncing harder and higher as she went on. During this, she was also smiling sweetly at me and giggling adorably, I was so in love. Normally if I saw someone other than me bouncing on a balloon like that, I would be really nervous since I’m not in full control of what happens to it, but I still felt safe and comfortable with her around because I trust her. Eventually, she ended up bouncing on it a little too hard, and the balloon popped under her and her beautiful round bubble butt. Balloons popping is one of my biggest fears, but I didn’t feel afraid in the slightest in that moment, I just felt love and comfort. I then went up to her and gave her a big hug and that’s where the dream ends. I did tell her about this dream, and I have told her about my fear of balloons popping, but I never told her about my fetish. Thankfully she wasn’t weirded out by it at all like I was afraid she would be, but she was fascinated by it. Even though we’re not dating anymore, I still look back on that dream often because it’s easily one of the best dreams I’ve ever had. ☺️

(I know nobody probably cares, but in case anyone is wondering, even though we aren’t dating anymore, we’re still on good terms 🙃)

Comment

Working...