Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OneTrickPony
    • Feb 2024

One at a time or all in once?

When you play/use your balloons, you give each one it's own moment or do you use them all at once?

For example: I like hugging multiple balloons at a time, or having one in my hands while blowing one up, and a dream or mine is jumping in a collumn of balloons and stirr myself there.
    Other example: maybe you like doing a B2p at the same time than a s2p or just laying on one, or doing just one b2p at a time.

And you? Do you take one balloon at a time or you use them all st once.
    [ OTP ]
    It's dangerous to go alone! Take this!

* You obtained x1 BALLOON 🎈 *
  • JCB
    • Feb 2021

Generally I rotate my balloons day to day & on a given day my playtime is with two balloons a 17 inch & a 24 inch. Each has Spells of my undivided attention

Comment

• AJK64
      • Jun 2018

I will usually blow up around 8 or so balloon for a solo session. I will give each balloon cuddles and a bit of attention one at a time. I will do this for a few hours...edging myself basically. One of my favourite things to do at the end of a session is to hump one balloon while cuddling another one. I will usually burst the other balloons around me while doing this and then as I finish I will burst the balloon I am cuddling. The one I was humping is the last to go, and I will usually stomp on it.

When with another person (my bf for example) I prefer more balloons and prefer to leave the other guy to decide when they get burst. My boyfriend enjoys mass bursting. Hes not a looner but he really enjoys bursting balloons, and likes to burst lots of them quite quickly at the end of a session by stomping, squeezing and sitting on them...basically dive into the pile of them and bust, bust, bust.

Comment

• grizzleylooner
        • Aug 2023

Mostly I ride / hump one balloon at a time (I like big balloons so can't really do more than one) but diving onto clusters / columns / big sacks of smaller balloons is also quite a lot of fun

Comment

• loonlun
          • Mar 2021

I usually just have two or three balloons blown up at a time. One for riding and the others to hold onto as I go at it and also as back up if I ride too hard and burst the one I rode so I can keep going.
          I usually pick the larger one out of the bunch to ride, but sometimes it's fun to hold onto the larger one and ride one that's a little smaller as that changes the angle I'm riding at.

Then there's the days I know I've got the whole place to myself and I'll go wild blowing up a ton. If the main two or three balloons have been around awhile I'll find a way to pop them and replace with the newer ones and then over the course of the next few sessions burst and pop and ride until I'm down to two or three again.

Comment

• Axle
            • Jan 2022

i've always been boringly monogamous. keep meaning to try and indulge in more at once but just never seem to bother.
            Curiosity killed the cattex.

Comment

• srob2
              • Dec 2017

Before I pop a balloon, I am a little scared. After I pop a balloon, I want to do it again. I usually blow up balloons until I get scared they will pop, tie them off, then pop them all at once and maybe try for a b2p.

Comment

• Casey88
                lukmanrewa
                • Jun 2012

I tend to keep a few though, just in case one pops randomly

Comment

• loonypirate20
                  • Oct 2020

It depends what I have time and space for. If I'm in a rush, one or two is enough to get me off. If I'm having a full on session, I like involving as many as possible.

Comment

• Loonerdude1234
                    • Apr 2024

The more the better lol! Sometimes it's sit-popping one at a time but I also enjoy squeezing and tearing them apart as fast as I can or busting the ones around me with a cigarette can be fast or slow or tossing them into the air and popping them with my cigarette in my mouth.

Comment

• Sit2Pop
                      Certified Looner
                      • Oct 2023

Usually I do one, sometimes two at a time, mainly due to my preference for larger balloons, like 36 inchers. However, there have been a few times where I blew up a decent number, and left them inflated for the entirety of the session. It really depends on what I feel like doing at that point! But yeah overall I'd say about 3/4ths of the time, it's just one or two balloons, usually larger ones at that.

Comment

• Katielynn
                        Expert Blower
                        • May 2012

It’s usually one at a time. Sometimes one after another, but I like to focus my attention on just one. But, I think more to your question, I will often blow one up until it is right, but not close to bursting and then straddle/ride that one while I blow to pop another.
                        I love to hear the BOOM!

Comment

Working...