24.79%
    Tight
    24.79%
    Over inflated and very tight
    40.17%
  • RubberRider297
    Intimate Rider
    • Apr 2024

Underinflated and very squishy. I know Iā€™m an outlier with this one, but I just like big squishy balloons, ok šŸ˜? I enjoy the feeling of sinking into a giant balloon and bouncing on it as hard as I can with a lowered chance of it popping šŸ˜Š

Comment

• Dust of the Saturn
      Stretched like space-time
      • Feb 2018

Depends on the goal. If it's hugs and cuddles then soft but if it's blowing and having them around then overinflated with a neck but not to the point of danger.
      And I ask myself, why? and all I hear is the cold, dead silence of the cosmos.

Comment

• Squeeze Cey
        Bag Buster
        • Feb 2024

As a phobic I'm still not there yet with very tight overinflated latex balloons but the idea does excite me, an overinflated very tight mylar balloon or beverage bladder I like. I do like a tight balloon that's starting to neck. The boink sound when you tap a tight balloon gives me the giggles and turns me on šŸ˜‹, especially tight chrome, metallic or crystal balloons.

Comment

• Axle
          • Jan 2022

usually somewhere between 3 and 4 depending on mood and latex quality. but honestly any of those can be fun.
          Curiosity killed the cattex.

Comment

• Looner Greg
            • Mar 2022

Overinflated and tight. I love the "push back" from a tight balloon.

Comment

• plumpkin
              • Jan 2023

Interesting one. Although mainly a non-popper, I'd always have gone with "as tight as I dare". Recently though I've discovered the pleasure of less suicidally tight balloons. A big bunch with a mixture of different degrees of tightness is Very Entertaining!

Comment

• AJK64
                • Jun 2018

I am so fussy with balloons. I like them overinflated with a good neck, but I dont like balloons that feel super hard when fully inflated, so I would say for me its "Over inflated but still soft enough to cuddle".

Comment

• Slow DeFlaite
                  • Apr 2023

I love a brand new balloon aired up tight and full. I also like the same balloon after a month of hard rides grown to twice it's size and soft but still holds me up.

Comment

• BlowPlayPop
                    • Dec 2023

I still have to really push myself to b2p, but love taking them to the point where they could pop at any point, holding then closed to admire them, and weighing up the possibility of an even better neck vs a loud BANG in my face, and having to start again with a new balloon. Either way, it's a win!

Comment

• Regular Guy
                      • Aug 2015

Mostly somewhere between tight and overinflated and super tight.

When it comes to sitting, riding, humping or laying those balloons can be somwhere around Soft with some firmness, firm and slightly tight. Also depends on the balloons.

Comment

• inflatedskintight
                        • Sep 2019

I, like some others have reported, like different tightnesses for different occasions. I adore exploring the limits of what a balloon can take, getting them really tight with a huge neck. I'm terrified of them after I've blown them up! But for cuddling and enjoying the feeling, especially with larger balloons, I like them inflated a lot softer.

Comment

• pinpopper
                          • Mar 2019

If there is something between 5 and being burst I am there. Drum-tight, colossal, Necky and precariously perched on the edge of bursting. Ideally, just one tiny puff away from calamity

Comment

• Dude1234
                            • Sep 2017

I mostly enjoy tight and overinflated but a underinflated and soft balloon can be very fun to

Comment

• srob2
                              • Dec 2017

The excitement is risk of popping, so anything too soft is just underinflated. I do prefer balloons that stay relatively soft and just get bigger and bigger until they explode over something like a Belbal where it stops getting bigger and just gets tighter.

Comment

Working...