Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gunnapop
    • Oct 2020

words and sounds.

...is it just me, or do others feel a way when hearing someone say 'balloons'? ~gp
  • Merl
    Hopper research dept.
    • Apr 2021

Depends on the context.

Comment

• Timid Popper
      • Jun 2012

It certainly gets my attention...

Comment

• BluCrystaLoon
        • Dec 2021

Also depends on who's saying it 🤔

"Pop" is another (positive) trigger word for me 🗯😊

Comment

• bfinch2000
          • Feb 2020

I know exactly what you mean! the guy I'm in love with (my straight best friend.....) will sometimes say it for completely normal reasons, and it really makes my mind start going wild, even if it's just written in a text message, though it's better if it's said out loud. he could really do things for me with just a couple of simple words that guy, he's so lovely

Comment

• OnceYouPop
            • Sep 2022

Originally posted by bfinch2000
            I know exactly what you mean! the guy I'm in love with (my straight best friend.....) will sometimes say it for completely normal reasons, and it really makes my mind start going wild, even if it's just written in a text message, though it's better if it's said out loud. he could really do things for me with just a couple of simple words that guy, he's so lovely
            Has he ever done anything with balloons for you? How does it come up in conversation?

Comment

• bfinch2000
              • Feb 2020

I've seen him blow some up a couple of times. once was with some friends just for an event, but it was kinda cool because another friend said he was making them too small, and made him make them bigger! another time it was just me and him, and I gave him a balloon for a laugh and made him blow it up. he seemed a bit scared that it would pop, but he still managed to get a neck on it so it was really hot.

honestly in a way it almost hurts to think about those times, I love him so much it just makes be long to be with him. silly, I know!

Comment

Working...