Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JOhara
    • Jul 2015

Excited about new party city balloons

I am quite excited that I purchased some balloons (uninflated) from party city online. First time doing this, I mainly bought balloons ans other inflatables using the self checkouts, so I was a bit hesistant for some reason hitting the “submit order” button lol. But they are balloons I wanted to try for some time, a few each of clear pink and clear blue (link below). Does anyone have experience with these specific balloons from party city? Photos would be great to see how big they get! They look very pretty.

-J
  • JOhara
    • Jul 2015

I enjoyed a session this morning with my Party City clear pink and clear blue balloons. They were amazing, and looked as pretty as I thought! Got them blown to the perfect size, pictures don’t do justice. I kept having to stop a few minutes to prolong the session, until ultimately “the desire” took over 😉. They’re nice and smooth, tight but not too tight. If you are near a party city theyre worth trying!
    Attached Files

Comment

• Golden
      • Jun 2022

what are they called? the link doesn't work in canada

Comment

• JOhara
        • Jul 2015

They are called clear pink/clear blue latex balloons, on their web site.

Comment

Working...