Your favourite part of being a looner, ever!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • inflatoal47
    • Jan 2023

Your favourite part of being a looner, ever!

Everyone on this forum, I want to see your favourite balloons or inflatables you have played with, like ever. Stories, memories or anything interesting involving inflated objects big or small!

attach a photo if you do wish, tell a story about how you obtained certain inflatable or just list off your favourites in text. Favourite brands, anything! (as long as it involves air filled objects)

i want to see everyone’s favourite part of having a balloon fetish!

A
  • BlowPlayPop
    • Dec 2023

I can't think of any specific experiences, but my favorite thing to do is blow balloons up as big as possible without them bursting. I really struggle with deliberate blow to pops, but the feeling of nervous anxiety I get when I'm pinching the neck of a dangerously overinflated loon, knowing it could go at any second is incredible! Huge necks are beautiful and arousing (probably for the same reason), and I love spontaneous pops. I may struggle to finish the balloon off myself, but there's just something about pushing it to point where you lose control of it!
    Attached Files

Comment

• AJK64
      • Jun 2018

My all time favourite memory is actually one I wrote about on here when it happened

I'm still friends with him and we still meet once or twice a month

Comment

• Scooter
        • May 2022

In hindsight, I realize I kinda get excited by having some balloons hidden on me in public. Nobody knows I have some balloons in my backpack or pocket, but that feeling of "I know, and you don't" is really incredible.

With this in mind, here's my little story. So my college allowed students to (for free) book study rooms inside the school library for a set period of time. Usually this was for groups to have a quiet place to study or work on a group project, but some rooms were smaller if you just needed one. Well, one day some new balloons I ordered came in, but with me sharing a room with someone, I didn't have any time to open the box up and play with them. So I had an idea.

I booked one of the small study rooms toward the back of the library and brought my little package into it. I took out the balloons, felt them, blew a couple up. Now, this carried risk as someone could peek into the room at any time, and the door was unlocked. If someone mistakenly came into the room I would be caught. If someone heard me blowing and peeked in I would be caught. I tried to be as quiet and quick as I could. But it was so exciting. My heart would thump when I could hear someone else walking past, the only things separating us being the door and the very small room corner.

While I really liked it, the risk of what would happen if someone did spot me prevented me from doing it a second time. But still the looner feeling of opening a new bag and letting them tumble out, of enjoying the balloons somewhere new and different, nestled away and hidden from others... It was very thrilling all the same.

Comment

• Kitten
          • Jul 2023

Originally posted by Scooter
          In hindsight, I realize I kinda get excited by having some balloons hidden on me in public. Nobody knows I have some balloons in my backpack or pocket, but that feeling of "I know, and you don't" is really incredible.

With this in mind, here's my little story. So my college allowed students to (for free) book study rooms inside the school library for a set period of time. Usually this was for groups to have a quiet place to study or work on a group project, but some rooms were smaller if you just needed one. Well, one day some new balloons I ordered came in, but with me sharing a room with someone, I didn't have any time to open the box up and play with them. So I had an idea.

I booked one of the small study rooms toward the back of the library and brought my little package into it. I took out the balloons, felt them, blew a couple up. Now, this carried risk as someone could peek into the room at any time, and the door was unlocked. If someone mistakenly came into the room I would be caught. If someone heard me blowing and peeked in I would be caught. I tried to be as quiet and quick as I could. But it was so exciting. My heart would thump when I could hear someone else walking past, the only things separating us being the door and the very small room corner.

While I really liked it, the risk of what would happen if someone did spot me prevented me from doing it a second time. But still the looner feeling of opening a new bag and letting them tumble out, of enjoying the balloons somewhere new and different, nestled away and hidden from others... It was very thrilling all the same.
          Blowing balloons in public gives a thrill like nothing else. We started by blowing in quiet places like a forest or an empty car park, where there was always the fear of getting caught. Then after a while it became a normal thing, so we started doing it in busier spots where the risk was greater.
          Now i can blow balloons while there's people around watching. No one knows there's more to it.

Comment

• lucid
            • Sep 2016

My favorite thing about being a looner is that we can still have "regular" sex if we so choose, but can add a few things to it, and have something that's better than sex. It's also cool that sex isn't even required to have the same type of effect. It's a benefit not alot of people can say they have.

My favorite memory that I have came from a weekend where we had it planned out our son was going to stay the entire weekend with his friend. I was going to get a dozen tt17 crystal smiley balloons filled with helium and me and my girl were going to play with them and have sex a few times and then pop all of them the last time we had sex before picking him up Sunday night.

Saturday morning I go get the balloons filled. I took mytook high float just in case they didn't have any. I made sure they were filled to the absolute max too. I get them home and we play around with them for a bit. We usually do this thing, I guess you could call it non consensual consent, where I pretend I don't want her to pop my balloons but she does anyway. We have a safeword in place in case I actually dont want her to pop them but I've never used it. Usually she pops them when we're done with them. When they're old and drooping or during sex or for a video.
            After we play with the balloons for a bit, i gather them all together and tape them to the footboard of the bed with a single piece of tape and we go into the living room. Some time passes and her phone rings. Something had come up and she has to go pick our son up early! We are both sitting on the couch as we are discussing what a bummer it is we didn't get to do what we planned and then she gets this look on her face and says "I'm still going to pop those ugly balloons" and before I could say anything, she springs up off the couch and runs down the hallway to the bedroom. I make it around the corner just in time to se3vher sprint towards my newly inflated helium balloons and smack them full force, causing the tape to give and the balloons to fly all over the room like pool balls on the 1st break! I'm thinking "is she serious, we've not really done anything with as she forcefully yanks one down from the ceiling and hugs it, bending over and squeezing it against her body untill it blows. As i see her repeat the same thing again i start gathering all the other ones up as i hear her laughter as she pops another one. Now, I'm on one side of the room holding my balloons behind my back (as if that's going to do anything) and I guess she could tell that I actually really didn't want her to pop them because she said, aww you really don't want me to pop your toys, maybe there's a word you'd like to say? Implying the safeword. I truthfully wanted to say it sooo bad but also didn't want her to think she defeated me so I said "no I don't think so" and she replies "we'll see about that" and proceeds to jump on me like a howler monkey, wrapping her legs around my waist and we are chest to chest, balloons bouncing off everything in the room as I'm trying to prevent her from grabbing another one. She manages to grab one and things become still because I know she has it, as she's hanging off me she presses her face to mine and whispers in my ear "oh this pretty red one is so tight, he's not smiling anymore tho" as i hear the latex being pulled and straining under her fingers and boom! I literally throw her off of me onto the bed and run down the hallway with what balloons I had left. The hallway is full of hanging lights, pictures, sharp corners and two more balloons pop doing this. She catches me by grabbing a balloon at the opposite end of the hall and says "no you don't, get back in here we aren't done with them yet, and leads me like a dog by that ribbon as I'm desperately trying to keep anymore balloons from popping on anything at the intentionally fast pace she's pulling me. When we get back to the bedroom she squeezes the balloon she lead me by, popping it. As she walks toward me to grab another I grab her instead, slamming her on the bed and pinning her arms down. I asked her to please stop and she says "OK I'll stop" and I notice even while saying that she's managed to grab one of the ribbons in my hand that I was using to hold her down and she has another balloon in her one hand. I violently try to pull it away from her but she won't let go. The more I try, the harder she laughs. Until I finally pull so hard it tears a large hole in the neck, right by the knot and it starts deflating. We make eye contact and she mockingly goes "hisssss" smiling as the helium finishes running out. By the end of it I've got two balloons left that I'm able to successfully keep from her. She tells me if i dont hand them over to be popped, she'll just do it when I'm not there to watch. I hand her a green one 1st because I'm not that big a fan of green. She plays with it for just a few seconds and says "it's a shame you just won't tell me how bad you want to keep it hehe say buh bye" and popped it with her nails. Then my last remaining smiley balloon a huge blue one she intentionally saved for last because she knows it's my favorite. She holds her hand out and motions for me to hand it over. I reluctantly do it. As she's letting it bob at the end of the ribbon a few moments it comes to rest in the side of her face and she says "I know how bad you want to keep it, it's soo pretty isn't it? Just say one little word for me and I'll let you keep it as long as you want". As badly as i wanted to say the word, I couldn't let myself do it. She said "times running out.. I'm about to grab this poor balloon and squeeze as hard as I can" I notice indentations where her fingertips are. "ONE...last chance" "TWO" her fingers are dug into the balloon so deeply I cannot believe it hasn't already popped. Then she says "sorry balloon, I guess he doesn't want to play with you...THREE" then she gives the print a final twist and pull causing some exaggerated squeaks and thwomps and she popped it! She then says they are still technically balloons and I can still play with the pieces if I want. My boxers were absolutely soaked by the end of this lol.

Sorry for the long post. Its my favorite memory and I had to do it justice : )

Comment

• Dust of the Saturn
              Stretched like space-time
              • Feb 2018

My favorite thing about this balloon thing must be its logistics and ethicality. Our fetish must be the most innocent one out there. It isn't tied to some specific female body part, it isn't even tied to any body part at all. You're never bothering anyone, nor breaching anyone's privacy. The only thing you need is 10$ and 10 minutes.

I have the ability to achieve complete euphoria by using a simple balloon. Call me crazy but I'm calling that a cheat code. Take that, heroin addicts! my addiction is cheaper and doesn't turn me into a zombie! lol.
              And I ask myself, why? and all I hear is the cold, dead silence of the cosmos.

Comment

Working...