Just Ordered My First Ever Name Brand Balloons!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sit2Pop
    Certified Looner
    • Oct 2023

Just Ordered My First Ever Name Brand Balloons!

I got a $100 Amazon gift card this Christmas, and I decided to order some balloons to refill my stash. However, this time, I've finally decided to spend extra to get some designer brand balloons! I got other stuff too, but in terms of balloons, I got some Prextex 36" balloons, but for the topic of this, I also got a pack of 72 Tuf-Tex 17 inch balloons! This is the first time I've ever ordered balloons that weren't no name brands, or from a dollar store. I'm excited for it to arrive in the near future, because I want to see how much more durable name brand balloons are compared to cheap ones!
  • Dust of the Saturn
    Stretched like space-time
    • Feb 2018

I am happy for you. Hopefully you get some nice crystal colors in the 72-pack. I've never heard of prextex before, could be just rebranded balloons from a known manufacturer.
    And I ask myself, why? and all I hear is the cold, dead silence of the cosmos.

Comment

• BlowPlayPop
      • Dec 2023

I never used to go above 14", but have recently been converted to TT17s after buying a few for Christmas. Great balloons. 72 of them: wow! Enjoy!

Comment

Working...