Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Loon119
    • Jun 2018

Balloon for boob fun

Has anyone any experience using two balloons as boobs for a balloony tit wank please trying to decide whether to tie together somehow or use independently. Wife put two 14" on the pump last night and blew them to the maximum now got two straining balloons to wrap around myself
  • Pink Balloon
    • Oct 2016

Boobloons are great... but I'm just wearing them most of the time... or enjoying watching them...

Comment

• Blowitbig
      • Jan 2016

I have blown up two 12 inch balloons and put them together and rubbed between them while imagining they were huge boobs, I also blew up two 17 inch tt balloons and put them together and also imagining I was rubbing on a huge booty , the release was incredible
      The bigger the better

Comment

• Canlooner1
        • Jan 2023

One thought in this would be to use two huge of the largest qualatex modelling balloons. They’ve got about a 10 cm diameter and are about a meter long and the one end can feel like the nipple of a boob when you suck on it.

Another idea in this would be using balloons that mimic huge boobs in a single balloon. There are some that looks like a mouse with two ears, others that are called boobie balloons that do this, others called bonzo, bunny, or mouse ear balloons. Balloons united is a great source for this. Another option if you’re into giant balloons, are some from thirty three rooms balloons called boobs, megaboobs or gigaboobs that mimic enemies boobs.

Comment

• Mutaloon
          • Nov 2018

I've done this plenty of times. Though really, I most of the time just blow them up as big as possible, since I like the look and feel of them.

Comment

Working...