Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • UK-looner
    • Nov 2019

Re: Ideas For Punishing Naughty Balloons

WOW! Made me excited, just reading it. Thanks.

Comment

• Pink Balloon
      • Oct 2016

Most anyone would be excited.

Comment

• Loondaddy
        • Aug 2021

Some good and hot ideas here. If I have a naughty Balloon that needs to be punished, I make it first of all sit on my lap and watch some Balloon Snuff Videos so that it can see what happens to bad balloons. This I tell it that it is time for its punishment and I unbuckle my belt and let the sharp securing pin stick out toward the Balloon and then start pulling the balloon from my lap toward the sharp bucklepin. The Balloon squeals and cries, telling me how sorry it is for being bad, but it is too late and it knows it is going the same way as its Balloon-Friends on the video.

Comment

• Heliumlooner
          • Feb 2017

Does anyone here draw a face on there balloons? ?????????

I usually headlock my balloon and whisper to them as I bite down and make them squeel. Preeeeety great I enjoyed hearing you guys get elaborate definitely going to try on my next session!!

Comment

• TheBalloon
            • Feb 2020

Put in my cock, and inflate him to pop https://thisvid.com/videos/blowtopop...on-in-my-cock/

Comment

• loonlun
              • Mar 2021

Naughty balloons, like the ones that fall off the bed during sessions, get the sharp end of the balloon harpoon.

Surely they'll figure out someday that it's not always an accidental fall.

Comment

• Oxydizer
                • Oct 2021

If I find any balloons that have tried to hide from me when I am having a session with them (e.g. they try to escape and hide under the bed) I consider them as being very naughty and require special punishment.

I place them on the sofa in front of my bed so they can watch all their friends being dealt with, then my attention turns to them. I have a thin cane that has one single pin poking out of it. I then proceed to cane the balloons very hard and if the caning doesn't end their lives, the pin will eventually find them. There is not escape for them for being so naughty.

I hope that you do not find this to be too cruel for the naughty balloons!

Comment

• loonerlee
                  • Dec 2018

Get a knife and slowly cut the neck of the balloon until just a little bit of air starts to bleed out, leave it until it is semi deflated then stamp on it so it pops quietly putting it out of its missery. Let that be a lesson to other balloons. This actually cruel and would not do this myself.

Comment

• Loonfun
                    • Dec 2021

I like to select a few balloons that I consider have been very naughty (maybe because they had refused to burst when I had been playing with them earlier), secure them on a sofa so that they can't escape, then remove my leather belt from my jeans and start belting then so that the metal catch hits them hard. That usually does the trick!

Comment

• Loonburster
                      • Jan 2022

If I consider that my Balloons have been naughty and have been trying to escape or hide from me, I collect them up and take them to my special wooden ' busting chair'. They know that there's no possible escape as they are placed on the chair and wait for me to slowly sit on them.

Comment

• Semipop
                        • Jun 2022

Always threaten my Balloons with punishment if they stop pleasing me (in a manly way!). They always eventually receive punishment, which is usually me placing them on a wooden chair and then slowly sitting on them until they Bust.

Comment

• BalloonFun
                          • Apr 2022

Good and timely question! For about a month or so, I've been tying balloons to my ankles so they "can't get away"!!!! I take a piece of ribbon and tie one end of it around the balloon's "lip" (after being inflated and tied off), and then tie the other end of the ribbon around my ankles as I am a balloons/bare feet kind of guy. Most of my balloon fun involves using my feet to tease/squeeze and occasionally pop a few - the rest get s2p/bounce sit to pop.

It's pretty fun, especially knowing that my poor little (uh, big) balloons can't escape from me this way!!!

Comment

• Merciless indian Babe
                            • Feb 2022

I have a specially prepared bull whip for them for normal punishment. Then ones that are awarded lesser punishment get to die from my heels, nail and pins. Then very naughty ones are taken outside and shot to death with my air rifle. Balloons do have a very bad time around me..

Comment

• Nopops4me
                              • Jun 2015

Why o why do you folks seek out and buy 'naughty' balloons? I buy packets which gives me long time enjoyment.

Comment

• Merciless indian Babe
                                • Feb 2022

Originally posted by Nopops4me
                                Why o why do you folks seek out and buy 'naughty' balloons? I buy packets which gives me long time enjoyment.
                                Domination on them .....and their cries for mercy are so satisfying....and in the end they are helplessness in front of me ....i just love it...

Comment

Working...