Favorite colour/finish?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • loonlun
    • Mar 2021

My favorite color and finish changes a bit. I've always had a thing for red balloons of any kind of finish thanks to the memories that turned me into a looner. Now I really like pink opaques and crystal balloons of any color but clear white.

Comment

• aron_crow
      • May 2020

I love them all, but my favourite goes like this -> Transparent/Soap -> Metallic/Jewel (we don't get the Jewel ones here a lot) -> Pastels

Comment

• RubberRider297
        Intimate Rider
        • Apr 2024

My 3 favorites are black, clear, and dark blue with white polka dots. Black because I like the color black, and it also draws more attention to any stains 😉, clear because I think it’s really cool (and kinda hot) to see through them and when ridden, it feels more like bouncing on air than it does with colored balloons, and dark blue with white polka dots because I had a balloon like that when I was little, and I enjoy watching the polka dots expand with the balloon (:

Comment

• JCB
          • Feb 2021

Crystals - Blue, Red, Yellow Solid colours Light Blue, Tuftex Sea Glass Blue, Lavender, Red, Orange & Yellow.

Comment

• BlowPlayPop
            • Dec 2023

Anyone got any recommendations of where to get decent marble or agate balloons in the UK (either in shops or online)? The 14" globos payaso ones from balloon ace are good, but looking for a bit more variety with colours/patterns.

Comment

• TheBiggertheBetter
              • Dec 2020

Add me to the crystal purple list!

Comment

• Looner Greg
                • Mar 2022

I prefer bright colors: red, yellow, orange and pink. It’s not for aesthetic reasons but rather for cleanup. It’s easier to find all the shards from a bright colored balloon. I do like the crystal versions.

Comment

• Loon119
                  • Jun 2018

Wow this is a thought provoker!!

Clear because they go huge and soft and see through especially if the wife is under or sat on them
                  Light Pink because it's a beautiful colour and very feminine and I think of my balloons as female.
                  The cream colour from the standard bag of 17" uniques because they have all blown up huge and taken an absolute battering from sitting, humping, grinding etc etc and the last one we had refused to pop even when I laid on top of it and the wife climbed up on top of me.
                  And orange. Because my wife seems to be able to blow that particular colour way way past rated size and pretty much do anything with it without failure. And because it was our first interaction with big balloons. I blew it up and it was the first time we experienced a balloon together she sat on it completely naked and bounced on it but being new to balloon sitting she got to heavy handed and it popped but it was the best post pop orgasm ever

Comment

• lucid
                    • Sep 2016

Crystal colors. Blue, purple and magenta. And any kind of pink. Runners up are orange and yellow. Grey, white and brown do nothing for me. I used to not like black either but that's changing.

Comment

• heartsoapcrystal
                      • Apr 2024

Pink or green/Soap crystal

Comment

Working...