X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Loonatic
    Balloons + Feet
    • Apr 2016

Anyone wish they could tell people?

Please excuse my rambling with this half-formed thought as I type it out: Does anyone else wish they could just be open with people about their balloon fetish? I know there are those on here who are able to be out with their love of loons but I’ve just never felt that I can express that with anyone other than my wife.

All I want is to just be able to tell my friends that I like balloons, but the closest people I feel I would be safe to share that with are balloon artists/decorators themselves and I don’t want them thinking that I’m just friends with them for some sort of sexual gratification (since most of the balloon artists I know are women or couples) or a lifelong friend who I don’t exactly share info such as kinks with, although I’m pretty sure they know I have a thing for feet but that’s a bit more accepted nowadays. Most of my other friends are just pals that we hang out but not really discuss life or anything — a lot of history but no deeper connection, I guess so not really able to be open about things.

Anyways, I’m probably rambling. I just wish I could fully be myself with my in-person friends and it not be weird. I’m thankful for the friends I’ve made on here who I’m able to talk with, always happy to make more as well. Anyone else ever feel this way? Anyone have any advice?
  • Balloonpop_ks
    • Mar 2023

I personally do not feel like talking with my friends about kinks and other sexual preferences. I don't wanna know what they are doing in their bedroom so why should I tell them what's mine?
    maybe this is a thing for people talking more open about sexuality than me.

I would be very happy if it would be more common to have balloons in my age, but balloons are non existent in my life outside of looning, sadly.

Comment

• AJK64
      • Jun 2018

I honestly believe that the only people who need to know what a person's sexual kinks are, are people that person has sexy time with. After all, how would it make life better for my friends to know exactly what I enjoy doing during sex?

People I trust know I am bisexual, but that is my sexuality, not what kinks and particulars I enjoy.

I don't think our kink is anything to be embarrassed about, but I also think it's like a very special thing to just share with the very special people I am intimate with.

Comment

• Alan
        • Dec 2014

Not all my friends know, but the ones who do who are non looners understand it and have said that feet and balloons fetish is very innocent and vanilla!

And this is why.. think how in a grocery store certain fruits and veg can trigger sexual thoughts in non-kinky innocent people. Well, balloons do the same to mentioned innocent people. … There is something sexual about balloons which have a beautiful shape, are transparent and big. This type of balloon I have noticed gets a lot of attention. I’ve had a tipsy innocent female friend giggle and say “ooh… those balloons are quite sexy”. She was not a looner. I have witnessed much of this. However not with standard grocery store balloons.
        Ive noticed that beautiful balloons get picked on at student parties more: instigate flirting etc.

Being from a naïve Christian family home myself, beautiful crystal balloons (the type which we looners love: 18” 22” +) would get burst only a few days after a party or used as footrests. Mum and sister would have enough of them; whereas standard grocery store would be left alone.

Comment

• Loonatic
          Balloons + Feet
          • Apr 2016

Ah yea I guess I didn’t really fully flesh out that though. Y’all make a good point about not wanting/caring about what goes on behind closed doors. I don’t think that’s what I’m meaning, I suppose. I’m guessing I’m meaning more of like being able to just nerd out about balloons or play with balloons (non-sexually) around them or just enjoy them in general. Being able to be open about sexual preferences would be nice, but I think I’m just meaning more or less able to be me without hiding the fact that I like balloons, I like talking about them, and playing with them and seeing how big I can get them. Like most of my friends would just think that’s weird for me to want to conversate about balloons constantly or if I have a whole room full at my house.

I guess I’m still working this out internally as well, so thanks for your patience with my circular ramblings haha. All your insights were much appreciated, it’s nice to hear other people’s perspectives. Happy looning, friends

Comment

• Loonatic
            Balloons + Feet
            • Apr 2016

Originally posted by Alan
            Being from a naïve Christian family home myself, beautiful crystal balloons (the type which we looners love: 18” 22” +) would get burst only a few days after a party or used as footrests. Mum and sister would have enough of them; whereas standard grocery store would be left alone.
            I relate to this because I was raised in a Christian home and, while I don’t think the vibe was that of naïvity, anything sexual was just NOT talked about whatsoever.

Comment

• bloonprincess
              Balloon Cuddler
              • Oct 2023

I'm pretty lucky that I've managed to cultivate a friend group of super open-minded people, some of which even have their own fetishes! (Though sadly no one with a balloon fetish such as myself), but I've been slowly revealing it to more of my friends. So far the list of people that know includes my childhood friend, his partner, my ex (still good friend), my current girlfriend, and her friend (who I just told like a couple days ago haha). I won't just say it willy nilly, but if the appropriate topic comes up and we end up taking about sexy stuff then there's a chance I'll bring it up (helps if I've had a drink 😋). When I get my own bedroom next year I am going to be having balloons in there, out in the open. So if anyone goes in there and asks, "Why in the world are all these balloons in your room?" I'm just going to give it to them straight lol. Unless it's like my parents or something. If they found out, I'd freak out lmao

Comment

• UKPOPPER
                • Feb 2023

I think it's quite nice having a secret that people are unlikely to guess. It makes it even more special when you do find someone who you want to share it with. We're blessed with having something out of the ordinary to incorporate into our bedroom antics. Keep on looning! 🎈
                Just one more puff...🎈

Comment

• Blowitbig
                  • Jan 2016

Sometimes I think about how nice it would be to just tell random people that you might meet at the store or the gym or anywhere for that matter about my balloon fetish, I think I would have a much greater chance of meeting someone that has a love for big balloons, as i do ,wishful thinking I guess.
                  The bigger the better

Comment

• Nailpopper
                    • Sep 2014

This is something I’ve been thinking about doing lately. A female friend of mine has been very open about her sexual fantasies and her relationship. I feel I could talk to her about my balloon fetish and she wouldn’t judge or more importantly tell anyone! It’s just what if she did?

Comment

• Kiltieman
                      • Jan 2014

Originally posted by bloonprincess
                      I'm pretty lucky that I've managed to cultivate a friend group of super open-minded people, some of which even have their own fetishes! (Though sadly no one with a balloon fetish such as myself), but I've been slowly revealing it to more of my friends. So far the list of people that know includes my childhood friend, his partner, my ex (still good friend), my current girlfriend, and her friend (who I just told like a couple days ago haha). I won't just say it willy nilly, but if the appropriate topic comes up and we end up taking about sexy stuff then there's a chance I'll bring it up (helps if I've had a drink 😋). When I get my own bedroom next year I am going to be having balloons in there, out in the open. So if anyone goes in there and asks, "Why in the world are all these balloons in your room?" I'm just going to give it to them straight lol. Unless it's like my parents or something. If they found out, I'd freak out lmao
                      Hiya. Yes youre very lucky and that helps along the way. I told a few people close to me usually during the clasic leadin line when chatting about Christmas or birthdays etc and someone would say they hated balloons and stayed away from anyone who had them or was blowing them up. I would usually ask if they were scared by balloons and the answer was usually no not scared but they make me nervous. I find thats usually the situation if someone just really doesnt like balloons in case they go Bang!
                      In my case I was genuinely scared of balloons from about age 5 to when I was in my teens and it was then that I realised that balloons/girls and also dressing like a girl were all connected for me. I went from being dead scared of balloons and especially when people were blowing balloons up to having the urge to blow a balloon (bloon) as big and tight as I could without a bang. If I was near a girl blowing balloons up then my reaction was definitely of a sexual nature which got embarrassing when my sister decided she would blow up the balloons for any of her birthday bashes or mums or dads. She quickly found out what balloons did for me(nothing got past my dear sis) and she did keep my secret and I have to say she was instrumental in getting me used to balloons in my teens.
                      If I was anywhere that involved a balloon drop I used to gather as many as I could grip by the knots and hold them and wait for someone to ask me if I wasnt scared of balloons bursting. Oddly I was turned on and aroused by girls even talking to me about balloons or even the way they said the word Balloon. I think its so cute that you call them Bloons and thanks for telling me that. Have a great ballooning time and gtreasure the fact that your gf accepts it and loves you for it.

Comment

• loonlun
                        • Mar 2021

Other than getting near blackout drunk and blabbing about it, I've never told anyone except for partners and my former roommates only found out because I wasn't as careful to hide it as I ought to have been. I really don't think it's anyone's business except potential partners, so, no I don't want to tell others about it.

Comment

• Azurefox
                          • Jan 2023

I would only ever tell other people with the kink about the kink. Regular people? Definitely not about the kink. There's just a lack of understanding. Especially when you have people that are kind of extreme about it that go on documentaries only for mainstream media to make us look like freaks =/

Comment

• Timid Popper
                            • Jun 2012

I wouldn't tell anyone except my wife, but I sometime wish my family knew so that I could noisily play with balloons without worrying about it.

Comment

• Slow DeFlaite
                              • Apr 2023

Originally posted by AJK64
                              I honestly believe that the only people who need to know what a person's sexual kinks are, are people that person has sexy time with. After all, how would it make life better for my friends to know exactly what I enjoy doing during sex?

People I trust know I am bisexual, but that is my sexuality, not what kinks and particulars I enjoy.

I don't think our kink is anything to be embarrassed about, but I also think it's like a very special thing to just share with the very special people I am intimate with.
                              Very well stated. I have Two friends that are Bi & they don't go around introducing themselves as such Just like I don't say "I'm Staight". It's ridiculous & the ONLY people that do that are the ones that expect it to get preferential treatment or sent to the Front of any line they're in.

Comment

Working...