Does anyone else have this same set of likes/dislikes as me?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bloonfetish
    • Aug 2023

Does anyone else have this same set of likes/dislikes as me?

Just wondering since there are so many different kinds of looners, I’m going to describe my fetish to see if someone out there has the same specific set of likes/dislikes as me! I’ve been a Looner since a young kid and my fetish is well developed.

I love all kinds of balloons including latex, mylar, and plastic bubbles almost equally. I do like big ones including GL, but also smaller shaped ones like punch balls and geo. Not a fan of tiny water balloons. I love the feel, smell, looks, sounds and even taste of all balloons. I am a popper, and I like to pop balloons in every way except for pin/sharp object pop. I love hugging, kissing, humping, stomping, and sitting on balloons, but hugging is always the best. I looooove the feeling and the latex wrinkles of squishy/ oxidized balloons. Popping oxidized balloons is nice also. Silly prints like smiley faces turns me on, but ones that mention sex (like balloons united) turn me off. Love all colors expect the dark yellowish tint some transparent balloons have. Also love beach balls and pool toys, and popping them. I love the look of latex/pvc in general too.
    Last edited by bloonfetish; 08-11-2023, 14:52.
  • bloonprincess
    Balloon Cuddler
    • Oct 2023

I'm primarily into latex balloons (they drive me crazy 💙), but I also enjoy soft pvc/vinyl inflatables. The bigger the balloons are, the better! One of my absolute favorite things to do is get something big, at least a 55", and just sink into it. Letting it envelop me in sweet, soft, squeaky latex, burying my face into it... gosh I'm in heaven right now just thinking about it 🥰

I also really like stuffing my clothes with balloons and blowing them up as big as I can. The mounting pressure, swelling against my skin, getting tighter and tighter, it's intoxicating. I also have a body inflation fetish, so there's an added level of fantasy there! I like to pretend I'm the one blowing up hehe.

I really want to watch my gf ride some balloons someday. Gosh she would look so adorable with a big blue airship bulging out from under her! I also kind of need her to bend me over a big balloon and make love to me.

Comment

• Kitten
      • Jul 2023

Originally posted by bloonprincess
      I'm primarily into latex balloons (they drive me crazy 💙), but I also enjoy soft pvc/vinyl inflatables. The bigger the balloons are, the better! One of my absolute favorite things to do is get something big, at least a 55", and just sink into it. Letting it envelop me in sweet, soft, squeaky latex, burying my face into it... gosh I'm in heaven right now just thinking about it 🥰

I also really like stuffing my clothes with balloons and blowing them up as big as I can. The mounting pressure, swelling against my skin, getting tighter and tighter, it's intoxicating. I also have a body inflation fetish, so there's an added level of fantasy there! I like to pretend I'm the one blowing up hehe.

I really want to watch my gf ride some balloons someday. Gosh she would look so adorable with a big blue airship bulging out from under her! I also kind of need her to bend me over a big balloon and make love to me.
      Having someone blow a balloon in your shirt is the best form of bondage ever. You can't move properly and the pressure gets so high you can barely breathe. Then there's the fear of whether they're going to keep going until it bursts or not.

Comment

• bloonfetish
        • Aug 2023

Originally posted by bloonprincess

Laying on huge balloons feels amazing too, but I’m always worried it will pop 😅
        I forgot to mention, I wouldn’t want to purposefully pop balloons over 36” because those can be more expensive. Part of the appeal of popping for me is that it’s a cheap toy you can easily replace

Comment

• bloonprincess
          Balloon Cuddler
          • Oct 2023

Originally posted by Kitten

Having someone blow a balloon in your shirt is the best form of bondage ever. You can't move properly and the pressure gets so high you can barely breathe. Then there's the fear of whether they're going to keep going until it bursts or not.
          You know what, I never actually thought of having someone else do that to me 😳 Getting it bigger and bigger while they tease me and play with me... aaaaahhh that sends shivers down my spine!

Comment

• bloonprincess
            Balloon Cuddler
            • Oct 2023

Originally posted by bloonfetish

Laying on huge balloons feels amazing too, but I’m always worried it will pop 😅
            I forgot to mention, I wouldn’t want to purposefully pop balloons over 36” because those can be more expensive. Part of the appeal of popping for me is that it’s a cheap toy you can easily replace
            Oh for sure, but somehow they manage to handle my weight pretty well :3 But once you've settled down onto one and can feel it reliably supporting you, it just turns into pure bliss. And yeah I generally won't intentionally pop those either until they start to age and I can feel them getting weaker. I want them to go out on my terms!!

Comment

• Mutaloon
              • Nov 2018

Latex is always my go to. I'm not a fan of Mylar, but I can get into inflatables. Tiny balloons like water balloons aren't very fun. Anything from 12" to around 24" are fun to pop and anything larger is fun to play and cuddle with. I like to hug and hump balloons, but I really like to pump to pop balloons. Anything that's going to make the balloon pop quickly such as any sharp object or pin to pop is not my style. The feel, look, smell, and sounds of a balloon are my favorite things. Sometimes you get that latex smell on you though. I like to see inflatable rings and beach balls inflate until they pop.

I love the feel of latex against my skin more so than anything else. The feel of latex and the balloon expanding bigger and bigger against me is the best. I always wear loose baggy clothing for when I stuff larger balloons in my clothes. Though sometimes I want to just burst a balloon under my clothes, so I would pump a balloon in my underwear until it bursts.

Comment

• bloonfetish
                • Aug 2023

Originally posted by Mutaloon
                Latex is always my go to. I'm not a fan of Mylar, but I can get into inflatables. Tiny balloons like water balloons aren't very fun. Anything from 12" to around 24" are fun to pop and anything larger is fun to play and cuddle with. I like to hug and hump balloons, but I really like to pump to pop balloons. Anything that's going to make the balloon pop quickly such as any sharp object or pin to pop is not my style. The feel, look, smell, and sounds of a balloon are my favorite things. Sometimes you get that latex smell on you though. I like to see inflatable rings and beach balls inflate until they pop.

I love the feel of latex against my skin more so than anything else. The feel of latex and the balloon expanding bigger and bigger against me is the best. I always wear loose baggy clothing for when I stuff larger balloons in my clothes. Though sometimes I want to just burst a balloon under my clothes, so I would pump a balloon in my underwear until it bursts.
                This makes me wonder… do you like the feeling of balloons bursting directly on your skin? For me it’s pretty scary because it does hurt! I always gotta wear protective clothes during a popping session, to get that feeling of being completely dom/invincible against the balloons if that makes sense :P

Comment

• Mutaloon
                  • Nov 2018

This makes me wonder… do you like the feeling of balloons bursting directly on your skin? For me it’s pretty scary because it does hurt! I always gotta wear protective clothes during a popping session, to get that feeling of being completely dom/invincible against the balloons if that makes sense :P
                  Sort of. For how the balloons burst, they tend to deform depending on how snug the clothing is. Stretchy clothing seems to make the balloons withstand more pressure as if holding the balloon together (Which makes things a little more unpredictable). So the balloons tend to burst from certain spots such as bulging from being constrained by the clothing. Maybe it's because I'm used to it. The balloons bursting in my underwear feels like a "release" for how big and tight they get more than anything else.

Comment

• Kitten
                    • Jul 2023

For me, I love that added fear of pain. I'm used to it from impact play and the like, but the unpredictability of a balloon makes it more exciting. It can be quite stingy too.

Comment

Working...