Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • balloonpopper
    • Nov 2016

Balloons & Sports

Just out of curiosity... can you think of any methods or exercises how to use balloons in sports?
    Would love to take some with me to the gym and use them there and see if the other guys might join. But of course, it should not be suspicious…
  • scuba
    • Jan 2017

Re: Balloons & Sports

I take my GL1200´s to a lokal lake, inflate them to about half their size step over the middle part of it, wade out in the lake and float around on it

Comment

• balloonpopper
      • Nov 2016

A gl1200 in a gym would draw attention for sure

Comment

• craggy2012
        • Jan 2012

An uninflated GL1200 just looks like a short resistance band for cardio training surely

Comment

• scuba
          • Jan 2017

I get a lot of looks when i´m floating around on the lake on the GL1200, but I don´t mind. As I see it it´s a sport like any other. My floating devise is just a little special

Comment

• craggy2012
            • Jan 2012

And very floaty

Comment

• scuba
              • Jan 2017

Bring a 72" or 80" and an air pump to the gym. Climb into it leg first and pull the neck of the balloon up to your stomach. Then start inflating. Stand in the middle of the balloon while inflkating
              As the balloon gets bigger and bigger around you, the neck of the balloon around your stomach will start to pull you upwards.
              You will begin to feel lighter and lighter and really bouncy with half of your body inside the balloon.
              I`ve only done it at home with some armchairs around the balloon to support me and I have been able to inflate the balloon to the point that I was liftet from the ground only hanging in the neck of the balloon around my stomach. I started jumping up and down and I was able to jump as high so my head bumbed to the ceiling.
              I think you will be able to bounce around in a gym that way if you don´t inflate the balloon that much. That could be really a cool exersize

Comment

Working...