Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Slow DeFlaite
    • Apr 2023

Wubble Bubble

Has anyone ever Rode a Wubble Bubble? I was wondering what it would feel like humping the biggest wubble bubble I can Buy. Also how difficult are they to deflate for storage?
  • balloonPatcher
    • Jun 2020

Re: Wubble Bubble

I bought a super wubble that you can inflate by mouth. It inflated easily to 48 inches and will inflate much larger. It feels very soft like a weather balloon. It deflated like a standard balloon. It has a great dull boing sound when bounced. It has the TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) smell. Nice product but I still prefer latex.

Comment

• Slow DeFlaite
      • Apr 2023

I have an intex duble quick III hand pump to blow it up. I just wondered how easy it is to deflate for storage.

Comment

• Exaturbo
        • Feb 2021

Originally posted by Slow DeFlaite
        I have an intex duble quick III hand pump to blow it up. I just wondered how easy it is to deflate for storage.
        Not that difficult to deflate. Just takes a little practice and patience to get the nozzle back into the valve. I’ve inflated and deflated mine several times. A little grease tube came with mine and this helps getting the nozzle back in.

Comment

• Axle
          • Jan 2022

from the videos and pictures ive seen it looks like humping would be tricky. they are SO soft you would basically be touching the floor through it.
          Curiosity killed the cattex.

Comment

• RubberRider297
            Intimate Rider
            • Apr 2024

This forum is the reason I bought Wubble Bubbles in the first place. I bought a pack of 2 Super Wubbles from my local Target, and they were the biggest inflatables I had ever seen (in person that is). They were an absolute blast for me. I love riding and hugging balloons, and the Wubbles were so soft and squishy. Absolute perfection for me! Unfortunately, about a month ago the green one popped as I was riding it. I don’t know why exactly it popped, maybe it’s because I was being too rough, or maybe I inflated it too big, but whatever it was, it popped underneath me. It was loud and it scared me, the material kinda hurt when it snapped, and the multiple loads I had covered it in stained my bedsheets (yayyy clean up! 😒). As for the pink one, it got a hole in it and won’t stay inflated, and I’m scared of it popping too. I do still have them though, and I sometimes use them to Jack off since the material feels really good against my dick. As for how riding them felt, they were amazing for me! I prefer softer rides over tighter ones since you get more bounce if they’re soft, and they are less likely to pop if the balloon I’m riding is squishy. Sure I often made contact with my mattress on the way down, but the way I bounced back up was really great. And don’t even get me started about how it expands outwards underneath you. It’s just so sexy when you’re coming down on it, only for the air to rush to other parts of the ball and form more balloons on each of your sides and between your legs. As for deflating them, I actually found a trick for that on accident. If you stick your finger inside the hole, you can actually pull the nozzle out and it’ll deflate like a normal balloon! At times though the air flow will stop since it was made to keep air from escaping without the pump or the inflation tool, but you can just pull it apart to open it up, or blow air straight through the nozzle like it’s a normal balloon. I did this with both of mine and did a ride to deflate. It was really fun for me actually, but you can deflate them however you like! I should warn you though that I THINK this ruins the Wubble. After I did that, the nozzle started to try to pop out on its own when I would ride it, so keep that in mind if you’re going to try this. But yeah, that’s my personal experience with Wubble Bubbles. I hope I was able to help, and thank you all for helping me expand my fetish to Wubble Bubbles! I would love to hear more Wubble Bubble stories from people since it seems pretty uncommon for people to talk about using one for looning purposes. (:

Comment

Working...